ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly is 7-3...

IrishFforida

Irish Expert
Jan 7, 2018
in his last 10 games vs Michigan and USC. Jim Harbaugh the 7.5M dollar man, lord of "Power Football" and the dream coach and man crush of the"Kelly Hater Fan Boy Club".

Is....1-7 vs ND, Ohio State and Sparty...And Jimmy Boy gets to play OSU & MSU on the road later this year.

Please tell me why he is not the most overrated and over paid coach in college football?

in his last 10 games vs Michigan and USC. Jim Harbaugh the 7.5M dollar man, lord of "Power Football" and the dream coach and man crush of the"Kelly Hater Fan Boy Club".

Is....1-7 vs ND, Ohio State and Sparty...And Jimmy Boy gets to play OSU & MSU on the road later this year.

Please tell me why he is not the most overrated and over paid coach in college football?
Cause Tom Herman is stealing oil money down here in Texas.

Herman is one year in, Chip Is one game in, This is year 4 for Jimmy Boy.

Wasnt he the "QB Whisperer" BTW? I mean all i have heard around here was

Brian Kelly cannot win a "big game". Yet he is 7-3 vs ND's two biggest rivals in his last 10.

Brian Kelly cannot figure out the QB position.

How is Jimmy Boy doing in those 2 departments 4 years in at Michigan?

Perse? Cgvr? DIP? Bueller? Bueller?

Great post Florida!

Reactions: notredamerises23

Brian Kelly cannot win a "big game". Yet he is 7-3 vs ND's two biggest rivals in his last 10.

That's so great. Love how CGVR and Pers have disappeared. Unbelievable.

By calling Harbaugh overrated underminds Kelly's achievements against him. It would of been interesting to see how Kelly would of done against Carroll

Reactions: 88ND and rgc7

Laundry boy try to enjoy the win ...I am.

you want to put "Jimmy boy" achievements against Kelly achievements as a head coach I think you might not like the results

Reactions: 88ND
By calling Harbaugh overrated underminds Kelly's achievements against him. It would of been interesting to see how Kelly would of done against Carroll

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

Brian Kelly 239-92 as a HC

Jimmy Boy 86-39 as a HC

Jimmy Boy is 9-9 in his last 18 games and has not beaten a ranked team on the road at Michigan

Dippy Doo is little bit butt hurt. Poor baby!!! Lol!!!

If you want to compare Harbaugh and Brian Kelly all you need to do is compare them.

Brian Kelly is 25-14 since 2015 (the year Harbaugh was hired) with two top 15 final rankings and a citrus bowl victory.

Jim Harbaugh is 28-12 over that same time span with two top 15 final rankings and a citrus bowl victory.

Harbaugh also only has the benefit of playing with his recruits/personnel during the latter half of that time period.

Brian Kelly has a home victory by 7 points over Harbaugh .. but Harbaugh's record comes during a time where the Big 10 has been loaded with playoff contenders.

All in all I think it's pretty close.

Last edited:
Reactions: SIhoosier26
Brian Kelly 239-92 as a HC

Jimmy Boy 86-39 as a HC

Jimmy Boy is 9-9 in his last 18 games and has not beaten a ranked team on the road at Michigan

Dippy Doo is little bit butt hurt. Poor baby!!! Lol!!!

When Kelly wins a Rose and an Orange Bowl we'll revisit this topic.

I mean let's be fair too. Kelly has beaten some good USC and Michigan teams. But he hasn't beaten a great Michigan or USC team.

Reactions: 88ND
If you want to compare Harbaugh and Brian Kelly all you need to do is compare them.

Brian Kelly is 25-14 since 2015 (the year Harbaugh was hired) with two top 15 final rankings and a citrus bowl victory.

Jim Harbaugh is 28-12 over that same time span with two top 15 final rankings and a citrus bowl victory.

Harbaugh also only has the benefit of playing with his recruits/personnel during the latter half of that time period.

Brian Kelly has a home victory by 7 points over Harbaugh .. but Harbaugh's record comes during a time where the Big 10 has been loaded with playoff contenders.

It's close but Kelly also went 12 and 0 at Cincy and took ND to a title game (result notwithstanding). All that being said, in terms of coaching ability it is really close. Harbaugh is a much better coach than he's getting credit for right now.

I might take Harbaugh just based on his performances in big bowl games. I just think Notre Dame had the more talented team last night.

Last edited:
Why ? As a college coach Kelly has achieved much more.

Anyone who has access to Google and can fog a mirror knows this, but when you are dealing with a sycophant and a hero worshipper, you take facts and common sense and toss it out the window.

Funny, how the Michigan faithful are losing patience with Coach D-Bag. But an alleged ND fan runs on here to protect his man crush even in the face of incontrovertible evidence the guy is overrated and massively overpaid.

It's close but Kelly also went 12 and 0 at Cincy and took ND to a title game (result notwithstanding). All that being said, in terms of coaching ability it is really close. Harbaugh is a much better coach than he's getting credit for right now.

I might take Harbaugh just based on his performances in big bowl games. I just think Notre Dame had the more talented team last night.
Yeah can have him. Michigan fans will give him away.

Common sense comparison.
Thank you

Reactions: rgc7

The Ol' Ball Coach returns under a new handle. Hey meatball, disparage Harbaugh all you want, but he is making millions of dollars coaching at a level you will never coach at. You sit behind a keyboard ripping a guy who forgot more about football than you will ever know. And guess what, we have to root for Michigan from here on out? Why, you ask Ol' Ball Coach? Because if Michigan loses four or five more games to OSU, MSU, PSU, etc., this win over the Wolverines won't look as good when the committee is deciding who to put in the playoffs. Just like you have to root for Stanford to have a good year, and I know that kills you because of your disdain for Shaw, FSU and USC as well. So get off your high horse and get back to washing those uniforms for that JV team you coach, meatball.

The Ol' Ball Coach returns under a new handle. Hey meatball, disparage Harbaugh all you want, but he is making millions of dollars coaching at a level you will never coach at. You sit behind a keyboard ripping a guy who forgot more about football than you will ever know. And guess what, we have to root for Michigan from here on out? Why, you ask Ol' Ball Coach? Because if Michigan loses four or five more games to OSU, MSU, PSU, etc., this win over the Wolverines won't look as good when the committee is deciding who to put in the playoffs. Just like you have to root for Stanford to have a good year, and I know that kills you because of your disdain for Shaw, FSU and USC as well. So get off your high horse and get back to washing those uniforms for that JV team you coach, meatball.

Dude, it's a message board. Relax. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. How bad is your life if an anonymous internet message board makes you angry and intense?

Herman is thanking god Harbaugh exists. He won at Houston with another coach's players. He is considered the top young coach out there, or at least was before he went to UT. In addition to making 5+ /year the UT staff paid Charley Strong $10million to leave and picked up the $18million buy out herman has with Houston. You cannot lose the way UT has if you are worth that.

Seems that way and got some suspicions on the new username. Time will tell.
Funny that someone that accused others of new identities most likely has several himself.
Doesn’t want the board to go off on his 60,000th post!

Reactions: echowaker
ADVERTISEMENT