ADVERTISEMENT

Brees out

Quinn is white. Dungy is horrible.
Dungy was so much better than Brees.

Brees was white so that makes no sense.

Brees didn't study up enough on the team. He said so many cliches. He was just not good. Nbc got rid of him quick

Reactions: Airzee23
I agree, I like Tony Dungy a lot.

He’s so bland with no emotion. He’s terrible. Anyone else. I like Tirico but that combo was worse than watching golf. They’ve had some bad ones. Flute was not good. I’d take Dungy over Flute. Quinn would be amazing, but he’s unlikely a fit for NBC. Knowing NBC it’ll probably be a woman sooner or later or should I say “birthing person”.

Last edited:
He’s so bland with no emotion. He’s terrible. Anyone else. I like Tirico but that combo was worse than watching golf. They’ve had some bad ones. Flute was not good. I’d take Dungy over Flute. Quinn would be amazing, but he’s unlikely a fit for NBC. Knowing NBC it’ll probably be a woman sooner or later or should I say “birthing person”.
He knows the game. He was really good at it.

Brees should stick to the nfl

Reactions: Airzee23
Gee, another subject you know absolutely nothing about...

Reactions: Kelso86 and Golson5
South Bend and Scottsdale
I googled.
I thought he was still doing his local radio show from Cleveland. I guess he can really do it from anywhere.
Dungy knows his stuff. I agree he is not the most energized guy.

Listening to tirico & dungy is like watching paint dry. As boring as it gets. And their outright giddiness when things were not going well for us as opposed to the drab commentary from both of them when we were cruising was nauseating. 🤮
We have never had a great team on NBC. Brees was very good for jumping into right away. He may not have been as well versed in the roster as we’d want, but he brought some HOF knowledge & experience to the booth. I, for one, will miss him.

Reactions: IrishBeer
ADVERTISEMENT