ADVERTISEMENT

Brady Allen to the portal

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
Not wanting to hang around for the Hudson Card era Purdue QB Brady Allen into the portal. He is an Indiana native and wanted an ND offer out of high school, that offer obviously never came. Not sure there would be any interest now.

I’m not sure Hartman doesn’t enter the NFL draft. Leary to Kentucky, Card to Purdue, if Hartman doesn’t come then who? The Tulane or Coastal Carolina QB’s?

Not wanting to hang around for the Hudson Card era Purdue QB Brady Allen into the portal. He is an Indiana native and wanted an ND offer out of high school, that offer obviously never came. Not sure there would be any interest now.

I’m not sure Hartman doesn’t enter the NFL draft. Leary to Kentucky, Card to Purdue, if Hartman doesn’t come then who? The Tulane or Coastal Carolina QB’s?
The Irish would be ecstatic to get CC QB . In my opinion the best QB in portal. 3 time Sun Belt player of year! 77 TDS , 11 Ints.
RPO QB as well .

From what I understand, ND has a QB they are targeting in the portal that they are waiting on. I think for post-bowl season. My guess is Grayson McCall.

This confuses me. The premium board had Sam Hartman to Notre Dame thread. Now it’s not up there anymore. What’s the deal here ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT