ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Skowronek ! + ( with bonus material on Alabama's defense)

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
He is a man amongst boys out there on the football field. A fifth year senior with NFL MAN strength.
Now he is healthy and reeking havoc on undersized cornerbacks.
He is the one that got Ian Book on a roll with his 73 yard TD reception against a very good Pitt team and he added another TD catch in that game.
He was MONSTERGRONK against BC with 3 TD'S and he has SWAG as he makes the defenders know that they are pathetic and are wasting their time trying to stop him.

*** He also had a couple of key third down catches against our toughest game against Louisville this year. One was a critical catch that kept the game ending 8 minute 45 second drive going to end the game.

ALABAMA will not be able to stop the Irish offense. Not with Javon McKinley, Michael Mayer, Ben Skowronek, and Avery Davis roaming the Alabama secondary. Notre Dame is not Ole Miss--We may hang 50 on the TIDE !

The Irish are like BYU with all of their older players ! Except we are far more talented than THE COUGARS !

The Irish players have plenty of SWAG--- They showed it against Clemson and they will show it against Alabama ! The Irish are like the Hurricanes of the 80's except they are much Classier !

Go Irish !!
Notre Dame 37 - 3 over the tarheels !

Worry about UNC and forget about Bama. For all we know Bama could lose to Florida and not even get in. I know Coach Kelly went against conventional wisdom by looking ahead to Clemson, but I think even he would be against looking ahead to a team that isn’t even on our schedule.

He is a man amongst boys out there on the football field. A fifth year senior with NFL MAN strength.
Now he is healthy and reeking havoc on undersized cornerbacks.
He is the one that got Ian Book on a roll with his 73 yard TD reception against a very good Pitt team and he added another TD catch in that game.
He was MONSTERGRONK against BC with 3 TD'S and he has SWAG as he makes the defenders know that they are pathetic and are wasting their time trying to stop him.

*** He also had a couple of key third down catches against our toughest game against Louisville this year. One was a critical catch that kept the game ending 8 minute 45 second drive going to end the game.

ALABAMA will not be able to stop the Irish offense. Not with Javon McKinley, Michael Mayer, Ben Skowronek, and Avery Davis roaming the Alabama secondary. Notre Dame is not Ole Miss--We may hang 50 on the TIDE !

The Irish are like BYU with all of their older players ! Except we are far more talented than THE COUGARS !

The Irish players have plenty of SWAG--- They showed it against Clemson and they will show it against Alabama ! The Irish are like the Hurricanes of the 80's except they are much Classier !

Go Irish !!
Notre Dame 37 - 3 over the tarheels !
He’s been this year’s biggest surprise for me. He seemed kind of slow and lumbering the first few games, and then he had that hamstring pull, and many here were calling for him to be benched, etc... Then he returns and Book showed his trust in Big Ben and now we see why. The guy runs great routes, knows how to find the seams in zone defenses, and shows tremendous hand strength in wrestling the ball away from defenders in tight quarters.

He’s been this year’s biggest surprise for me. He seemed kind of slow and lumbering the first few games, and then he had that hamstring pull, and many here were calling for him to be benched, etc... Then he returns and Book showed his trust in Big Ben and now we see why. The guy runs great routes, knows how to find the seams in zone defenses, and shows tremendous hand strength in wrestling the ball away from defenders in tight quarters.

Ben Sko dominated blocking and running today !! There is nothing he can't do !! Future NFL star !!

And Javon McKinley is our DEEP THREAT !! No defnse can stop him !!

Ben Sko is one of my fav Irish players. he has IT. even though he doesn't have the wow factor. he reminds me of Pat Eilers on the Holtz teams back in the late 80's. you look at him and you think this guy isn't any good. and then he just makes play after play. I love these kind of players.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Ben Sko is one of my fav Irish players. he has IT. even though he doesn't have the wow factor. he reminds me of Pat Eilers on the Holtz teams back in the late 80's. you look at him and you think this guy isn't any good. and then he just makes play after play. I love these kind of players.

Nice post !! Eilers and Ben are plain out WINNERS !

ADVERTISEMENT