ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor QB Commit Austin Novosad

wfeldmann

Shakes Down The Thunder
Mar 11, 2007
Pasco, Wa
Has anyone heard anything about this? He supposedly wants ND to recruit him for the 2023 class, but he is committed to Baylor.

Until Moore makes a call all other 23 QB’s are in a holding pattern. Let Moore make his call, than go from their, ND has insurance with Carr in 24.

Reactions: theskibro
ND will not "reach out" to him as long as he is committed to Baylor. Not to say mutual interest won't be highlighted....If he decommits....well, alrighty, then.

ND will not "reach out" to him as long as he is committed to Baylor. Not to say mutual interest won't be highlighted....If he decommits....well, alrighty, then.
They will reach out to him. They just won't have him visit. There will be communication if they are interested

Scouting report is very good.

4.0 gpa
6’4
Thin

Size: 8.9
Footwork: 9.44
Accuracy: 9.50
Poise: 9.58
Arm Strength: 9.52
Pocket Presence: 9.48
Release: 9.56
Decision Making: 9.50
Throw on Run: 9.48
Touch: 9.54

Basically says big arm and accurate

Had an official visit to OSU in June. Texas A&M, his dream school, offered last week and is probably the favorite to flip him.

Until Moore makes a call all other 23 QB’s are in a holding pattern. Let Moore make his call, than go from their, ND has insurance with Carr in 24.
Isn’t it amazing that people in florida like Scuba n Skibro are like Mensa ? So smart. We explain things to others and make the world better.

I don't think he sticks with Baylor. TAMU, Ohio State and perhaps ND are showing interest.

Both of his parents are TAMU grads. The Aggies slow played him and offered late, but still many reasons to stay in state and play in College Station.

A&M finally has a full QB room. Starter from last year who was injured and missed most of the season is now healthy, LSU starter transferred in and a highly regarded freshman is coming in the fall. Not all that familiar with the Ohio State QB's but probably pretty loaded. No disrespect for the ND quarterbacks but it might be an easier route to get playing time at ND.

I think he will do great wherever he goes.

I don't think he sticks with Baylor. TAMU, Ohio State and perhaps ND are showing interest.

Both of his parents are TAMU grads. The Aggies slow played him and offered late, but still many reasons to stay in state and play in College Station.

A&M finally has a full QB room. Starter from last year who was injured and missed most of the season is now healthy, LSU starter transferred in and a highly regarded freshman is coming in the fall. Not all that familiar with the Ohio State QB's but probably pretty loaded. No disrespect for the ND quarterbacks but it might be an easier route to get playing time at ND.

I think he will do great wherever he goes.
At one time, I would have said he was headed to OSU but now it looks like TAMU. I honestly never understood why he was looking at OSU as they're extremely deep at QB over the next few years - just ask Ewers. He'll probably flip to TAMU in the next couple of weeks. That's a solid pickup for Jimbo

ADVERTISEMENT