ADVERTISEMENT

Bat Signal Is Out

Yessir. Junior Tuihalamaka will be Irish tomorrow!

First of many in the next few weeks
i was just thinking about maybe starting a thread on this after seeing the signal on twitter. i'm with you on this pick. isn't it his dad's birthday on the day he is picking or some other family member. i'm guessing that we get Sneed soon as he just dropped his visit to UT and i think we get the wr from Washington soon also after he visits Stanford

i was just thinking about maybe starting a thread on this after seeing the signal on twitter. i'm with you on this pick. isn't it his dad's birthday on the day he is picking or some other family member. i'm guessing that we get Sneed soon as he just dropped his visit to UT and i think we get the wr from Washington soon also after he visits Stanford
Yeah I think it is his dads birthday tomorrow.

Sneed should be next.

Are you talking about Merriweather? Man I hope we land him. He is big time

yeah i'm talking about Merriweather but couldn't remember how to spell his name right when typed that post

Sneed is between us and Oregon so him dropping UT doesn’t change much. We are the leaders but idk if it’s a guarantee.

i'll be surprised if Sneed isn't moved up to a 5 star when the next rankings updates are done because he was already rated as the 8th best OLB in the nation by some recruiting sites and that was before he went out this summer and dominated the camps like winning mvp at one camp that advanced him to the rivals 5 star challenge where he just won mvp again while competing against a lot of 4 and 5 star players from around the country. he was running down the field with WRs and TEs at the rivals 5 star camp and knocking the ball out as they tried to make catches. the guy as great speed for a 6-2 OLB if he is running down the field and staying with WRs

It wouldn't embed from my phone but I am thinking

hE3N6Ug.jpg

anyone think we could get a bat signal for 4 star PA RB Singleton at sometime. reading at various places that our irish might have jumped into the lead now over PSU after his weekend's OV

anyone think we could get a bat signal for 4 star PA RB Singleton at sometime. reading at various places that our irish might have jumped into the lead now over PSU after his weekend's OV
What source do you have? His crystal ball is 100% PSU and he is a Pa native. It really amazes me how Franklin gets these top players since he has accompliahed next to nothing at Penn State. One or two decent seasons maybe? Yet they consistently over achieve in recruiting. I mean there are some up and coming teams in the Big 10 but PSU ain't one of them.. Up and comers Rutgers, Maryland, Minnesota, Indiana, and the Fighting Fitzgerald's are more poised to make some noise this year and going forward. I won't put in a plug for Wisconsin since we play them. Hell, I would even choose Cincy over PSU.

What source do you have? His crystal ball is 100% PSU and he is a Pa native. It really amazes me how Franklin gets these top players since he has accompliahed next to nothing at Penn State. One or two decent seasons maybe? Yet they consistently over achieve in recruiting. I mean there are some up and coming teams in the Big 10 but PSU ain't one of them.. Up and comers Rutgers, Maryland, Minnesota, Indiana, and the Fighting Fitzgerald's are more poised to make some noise this year and going forward. I won't put in a plug for Wisconsin since we play them. Hell, I would even choose Cincy over PSU.
just read it from some free boards elsewhere but don't know how true. remember that i said that i read that we might have jumped into the lead and not into the lead

Hes won 11 games 3 times at Ped state and won a fiesta bowl and cotton bowl. Hardly next to nothing

Got 2 crystal balls for Singleton to ND. Source is another site

Reactions: hoopsstar12
Hes won 11 games 3 times at Ped state and won a fiesta bowl and cotton bowl. Hardly next to nothing
Maybe in that context but I have listened to a few too many post game interviews where he promises the world and can't deliver. If I am a betting man I bet on the up and comers I listed above in the Big 10. He inherited talent when he took over and he has brought in top talent but some of that late game play calling in the tight contests leaves a lot to be desired. I see PSU as a 8-3 or 7-4 team this year.

Maybe in that context but I have listened to a few too many post game interviews where he promises the world and can't deliver. If I am a betting man I bet on the up and comers I listed above in the Big 10. He inherited talent when he took over and he has brought in top talent but some of that late game play calling in the tight contests leaves a lot to be desired. I see PSU as a 8-3 or 7-4 team this year.
His in game coaching is bad. But his recruiting and results are really good for the most part. Other than Ohio, they are the second best program in the Big

His in game coaching is bad. But his recruiting and results are really good for the most part. Other than Ohio, they are the second best program in the Big
Agreed, except as I said above I believe there is more parity in the Big 10 now. The teams Iisted above are more viable opponents now and should get a closer look by recruits. Enough said, I see Singleton is 100% CB'd to ND right now. I hope he can do a 180 as quickly on the field as he did with his decision.

Got 2 crystal balls for Singleton to ND. Source is another site
yeah PSU fans are getting worried about losing him now from what i've read on the free rivals PSU board yesterday as they are also seeing picks changing to our irish to get him

yeah PSU fans are getting worried about losing him now from what i've read on the free rivals PSU board yesterday as they are also seeing picks changing to our irish to get him
Ya it sounds like a done deal now. Great job by the staff as we were clearly behind before his visit.

Watched his film on HUDL today - kid is an exceptional back and a nice pick up if he signs with ND. This looks like a situation where ND is only willing to take one of the top 3 backs on their board and not just after 2 RBs in this class. With Tyree, the two last year, and hopefully the two this year including Singleton, ND has some great depth and quality.

Watched his film on HUDL today - kid is an exceptional back and a nice pick up if he signs with ND. This looks like a situation where ND is only willing to take one of the top 3 backs on their board and not just after 2 RBs in this class. With Tyree, the two last year, and hopefully the two this year including Singleton, ND has some great depth and quality.
After striking out for a few years, ND’s RB recruiting has stepped up now. We will have a healthy stable of good/great backs. Not just bodies.

I'd put Wisconsin at 2nd best. During Franklin's 7 years, PSU has finished the season ranked 4 times and unranked 3. UW has only finished unranked twice. Both teams were unranked last year but at least UW had a winning record and was bowl eligible. Franklin is 3-3 in bowl games while Chryst is 5-1 with Cotton Bowl and Orange Bowl wins. His only bowl loss was a 1-pt loss in the Rose Bowl.

I'd put Wisconsin at 2nd best. During Franklin's 7 years, PSU has finished the season ranked 4 times and unranked 3. UW has only finished unranked twice. Both teams were unranked last year but at least UW had a winning record and was bowl eligible. Franklin is 3-3 in bowl games while Chryst is 5-1 with Cotton Bowl and Orange Bowl wins. His only bowl loss was a 1-pt loss in the Rose Bowl.
Penn state plays in the much tougher division and has to play OSU every year. If you switched divisions I think penn state would do better than Wisconsin has. They are more talented. Just my opinion.

I dont really care but to say Franklin has done next to nothing when he took over an average program is off base

Reactions: tbonesays
I am putting Michigan at #2. They have recruited fairly well. Its now or never for Harbaugh.

I am putting Michigan at #2. They have recruited fairly well. Its now or never for Harbaugh.
Golson and I were talking about who has been the 2nd best over the last 7 years. UM definitely isn't in that discussion. As far as 2021 is concerned, I think 2nd best will be a toss-up between the usual suspects - UW, PSU, IA - and possibly UM and IU. UM likely has the best talent of the bunch so it better be "now" for Harbaugh.

Penn state plays in the much tougher division and has to play OSU every year. If you switched divisions I think penn state would do better than Wisconsin has. They are more talented. Just my opinion.

I dont really care but to say Franklin has done next to nothing when he took over an average program is off base
I think Franklin has a 2.0 just like BK. There was a point where he looked sure to be fired and the team rallied. While BK is known for getting blown out in big games by the big boys, Franklin is famous for snatching defeat from the Ohio State's jaws of victory.

A lot of crapping on Franklin from a bunch of fans of a team that hasn't won a major Bowl Game since 1994.

ADVERTISEMENT