ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball America moves Irish to #2

melstew

All Star
Feb 2, 2005
Not sure it can last much longer. A couple of times against the Tarheels it seemed like their best defense was getting line out double plays, but wow. This team is so much fun. Speed, power, defense, suicide squeezes, home steals, delay steals, singles into doubles, and enough pitching to make it all work.

Not sure it can last much longer. A couple of times against the Tarheels it seemed like their best defense was getting line out double plays, but wow. This team is so much fun. Speed, power, defense, suicide squeezes, home steals, delay steals, singles into doubles, and enough pitching to make it all work.
I hope it lasts all the way to Omaha! Come on Irish, let's sweep the Noles this weekend!!!

Reactions: melstew

Not sure we have enough pitching-----certainly hope we do.

the acc has been a little down this year outside of the cardinals and so who knows how good our irish really are compared to other top five teams like the razorbacks but they are beating everybody on the schedule handed to them and thats all that matters. really fun team to watch

It’s hard to tell how good ACC is or isn’t. Nice to see Louisville beat Vandy today. There are a lot of really great programs in the conference. I guess we will see in June.

the acc has been a little down this year outside of the cardinals and so who knows how good our irish really are compared to other top five teams like the razorbacks but they are beating everybody on the schedule handed to them and thats all that matters. really fun team to watch

No doubt

Not to be wet blanket but my biggest concern about this club is that it doesn't seem we've hit a slump yet and my experience with baseball is all teams eventually hit one.

Unless of course we've had one and won anyway ! :):):)

Reactions: nemeth#5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT