ADVERTISEMENT

Bachmeier

He's a pro style, pocket passer, like the 3 QB's we have. I'd like to see more of a duel threat QB.

He has two years of eligibility left, so if he did come here it would bridge the gap till Carr is ready. He has 29 games of experience and Boise State was not bad during his time at QB.

Reactions: Kelso86
Haven't really seen him play. But looking at his stats, I don't think he'd be an upgrade over any of our 3 QBs we already have. And he must be pretty immobile, too; he's run for 8 yards in his career.

Pyne may beat him out. Need a Daniels/Slovis type. That said, ND needs depth in the room so if you can convince him to come and cant do any better, take him. My take is this kid won't want to compete with Buchner, even though he's probably got a better arm than TB. This is a moot point if CJ reclassifies. I doubt ND plans on CJ sitting the bench for two years. If CJ reclassifies, I doubt ND takes a transfer as they would have 3 capable QB's. If it were me, I'd want 4, since Buchner is a liability, but based on their reluctance to take one this year, I doubt with CJ on board they'd add one now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT