ADVERTISEMENT

Autry Denson gets my vote of confidence !! Great running back coach !

easy answer. dex is not interested in being coached. he has talent but is a dog.how come other backs have not had a problem pass blocking ? denson is not an elite coach but the problems with dex are 100% with the guy in dexters mirror.
How do you know? Dex seems like a well meaning kid just makes bad decisions. I’ve heard he works very hard and loves to compete but loses focus at times. That’s enough to work with as a college coach

If Alford was such a great coach he would be a head coach by now. I will take Denson’s coach ability and Alford's recruiting ability .
I remember how the sky was falling when Alford and Denbrock left.

Reactions: Bodizephax
If Alford was such a great coach he would be a head coach by now. I will take Denson’s coach ability and Alford's recruiting ability .
Denson’s RB's are productive.

Didn’t the sky fall just a little in 16.

Forcing BK to make some changes with his coaches.

If BK upgraded Denson with a better recruiter, I wouldn’t be to heartbroken. And I doubt I would feel like the sky was falling if Denson was replaced

Reactions: NDIRISH53
I listened to a podcast with Bryan and Lou discussing which coach has the most pressure on him going into the 2018 season. Denson's name never came up. All this negativity around here about Coach Denson, deserved or not, and his name wasn't even mentioned. Why?

I listened to a podcast with Bryan and Lou discussing which coach has the most pressure on him going into the 2018 season. Denson's name never came up. All this negativity around here about Coach Denson, deserved or not, and his name wasn't even mentioned. Why?

Bryan and Lou don't read this board .

ADVERTISEMENT