ADVERTISEMENT

Ausberry Crystal Balls Rolling In

Not announcing a decision, maybe. But his decision could already be made

Greathouse said he was going to wait for the fall and he changed it

Agree. Unlike Hanafin, I’m feeling good about this one.

CB’s are going off the chain for JA. Something is cooking.

I knew this kid was good when I watched his tape and heard people saying he might be the best LB in the country, but after hearing Shaun say he is a very special kid and a future captain, I knew he was the most important recruit in the class. This one has me pumped like no other. All I keep hearing is that the kids we are getting are hard ass workers and leaders. The culture shift is going to be huge in the next 2 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishMike409
CB’s are going off the chain for JA. Something is cooking.

I knew this kid was good when I watched his tape and heard people saying he might be the best LB in the country, but after hearing Shaun say he is a very special kid and a future captain, I knew he was the most important recruit in the class. This one has me pumped like no other. All I keep hearing is that the kids we are getting are hard ass workers and leaders. The culture shift is going to be huge in the next 2 years.
Keeley

Could be two things - he has not gone to camps, which is a joke since it has no bearing on the actual game being played on the field when it comes to LBs, or since he is getting CB's to ND and not LSU or some other SEC team, they are dropping him.

On3s ratings for our commits seem to differ a lot from the other 3 services, in both directions. Jagusah is the number 6 player in the country, Peyton Bowen is 18 and Absher is 77. Keeley is 3, he’s a consensus 5 star but not that high anywhere else. All are way higher than other sites. But on the other side Drayk Bowen is like 235, Rico Flores is like 280, and Mpemba (I know he’s prob not coming but still) is number 95 when he’s top 30 everywhere else. It’s why it’s better to use the consensus.

Could be two things - he has not gone to camps, which is a joke since it has no bearing on the actual game being played on the field when it comes to LBs, or since he is getting CB's to ND and not LSU or some other SEC team, they are dropping him.
was really just wondering if I missed some news about him - sounds like not.

Reactions: IrishBeer
ADVERTISEMENT