ADVERTISEMENT

At Least We Aren’t Oklahoma

Good DC. Year 1. They will know in 2 years. He will always have a home back at Clemson.

The OK is the new Nebraska thing is gaining traction on forums and social media. Even the OU fans believe it.

And how about Oregon staff choking away that game yesterday?
Ryan Day got his ass handed to him for the second season in a row by Michigan. Nick Saban lost to Brian Kelly. Dabo lost to average for the SEC South Carolina. Texas, with all their money and a state that worships HS Football, is 8-4. Jimbo Fisher finished 5-7. I'd rather be 9-3 and Oregon than the embarrassment 5-7 Miami Hurricane or 6-6 Oklahoma Sooner Football are.

Last edited:
Ryan Day got his ass handed to him for the second season in a row by Michigan. Nick Saban lost to Brian Kelly. Dabo lost to average for the SEC South Carolina. Texas, with all their money and a state that worships HS Football, is 8-4. Jimbo Fisher finished 5-7. I'd rather be 9-3 and Oregon than the embarrassment 5-7 Miami Hurricane or 6-6 Oklahoma Sooner Football are.
You forgot to mention Kellys beating from Jimbo!

So….does that change the fact that Oregon coughed up a 21 point lead? NOPE

highlighted by that great 4th down call from their own 27 yard line

So worse OU team since 98 no doubt. Irish have a had a few worse seasons since then. Venable will be fine. Just need more D talent. Will see.

And you weren't Texas A&M. Or Baylor. Or Okie State. All, or most them with OU and you guys, top 10 preseason. At least OU didn't lose to Marshall or Stanford. Tough season and Irish had some good wins. But you guys need a QB like OU needs a defense.

We know you love pac 12. FYI, I hate the ducks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT