ADVERTISEMENT

Apology from a drunken Georgia Fan

Sep 10, 2018
I came over for no reason other than to troll you guys last night. I was drunk and bitter that Georgia wasn't in the playoff.

I apologize for the trash talk. It was classless. I do think ND was overrated, but dawgs had their chance to make the playoffs and blew it.

Anyway, you guys had a good season. I don't know if we will even show up in our bowl.

I came over for no reason other than to troll you guys last night. I was drunk and bitter that Georgia wasn't in the playoff.

I apologize for the trash talk. It was classless. I do think ND was overrated, but dawgs had their chance to make the playoffs and blew it.

Anyway, you guys had a good season. I don't know if we will even show up in our bowl.
Lol been there

No hard feelings. It happens.

Met some great GA fans last season when you guys visited South Bend. Looking forward to Athens this fall!

Way to man-up. Good luck against Texas.

Reactions: MooseHumperDawg
I've done worse while shitfaced.

Classy of you to own it and make amends.

When he was a freshman at Poly Prep, I had lunch with your OT, Isaiah Wilson, at a wrestling tournament (his only season on the mat because he got too big)....Great young man. Except when they are playing ND, I will always root for the Dawgs because of him.

Actually kind of funny. Fret not, you probably slept better than we did on Saturday night, and at least your hangover went away. Ours lingers.

I thought it was out of character for a GA fan. I went to the GA vs ND game last year and met nothing but nice people from the GA side. Way to step up and clean up. We'll see you guys nice year

Yes... you were in rare form, sir. Respect to you though for coming back and apologizing. My family’s from Ga (Savannah and Midway) and i’ve only known that state to be polite and welcoming.

I thought it was out of character for a GA fan. I went to the GA vs ND game last year and met nothing but nice people from the GA side. Way to step up and clean up. We'll see you guys nice year

Way out of character. Props to him for cleaning it up though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT