ADVERTISEMENT

AP Poll

NDIRISH53

Posts Like A Champion
Aug 13, 2016
No, it doesn’t matter at all, but where would you put ND right now? I think they should probably be #11

1 Bama
2 LSU
3 OSU
4 Oklahoma
5 Clemson
6 Wisconsin
7 Penn State
8 Florida
9 Auburn
10 Georgia
11 ND

No, it doesn’t matter at all, but where would you put ND right now? I think they should probably be #11

1 Bama
2 LSU
3 OSU
4 Oklahoma
5 Clemson
6 Wisconsin
7 Penn State
8 Florida
9 Auburn
10 Georgia
11 ND

In terms of what?

Resume so far this year?
Who would win on a neutral field?
Talent on the team?

1 Bama
2 LSU
3 OSU
4 Oklahoma
5 Clemson
6 Wisconsin
7 Penn State
8 Florida
9 Auburn
10 Georgia
11 ND

All we can say for sure is that where ever you rank them must be wrong. Right?

Or did Notre Dame lose to Michigan because they didn’t have Dexter Williams… As you guaranteed they would??

All we can say for sure is that where ever you rank them must be wrong. Right?

Or did Notre Dame lose to Michigan because they didn’t have Dexter Williams… As you guaranteed they would??
Again... make your prediction for every Notre Dame game. I said they’d go 11-1 and was 1 game off. Your turn son

Again... make your prediction for every Notre Dame game. I said they’d go 11-1 and was 1 game off. Your turn son

No one forced you to make a prediction....you just volunteered on, on something you know nothing about.

So.....Did ND lose to Michigan bc Dexter Williams was out....as you guaranteed that they would???

I’m waiting....

No one forced you to make a prediction....you just volunteered on, on something you know nothing about.

So.....Did ND lose to Michigan bc Dexter Williams was out....as you guaranteed that they would???

I’m waiting....
Uhh because that’s what people do you dope. I was 12-1 on my predictions last year, something you could only dream of. Weren’t you saying tony jones was better than dexter Williams?

Friedman... buddy, everyone on this board thinks you’re a freak, half have you ignored. You are a loser who is on his 3rd account because all you do is look for conflict on here because you have such a pathetic life. Everyone knows it. I kind of feel bad for you you pathetic freak

Reactions: nemeth#5
Uhh because that’s what people do you dope. I was 12-1 on my predictions last year, something you could only dream of. Weren’t you saying tony jones was better than dexter Williams?

Friedman... buddy, everyone on this board thinks you’re a freak, half have you ignored. You are a loser who is on his 3rd account because all you do is look for conflict on here because you have such a pathetic life. Everyone knows it. I kind of feel bad for you you pathetic freak

“I guaranteed that ND would lose to Michigan without Dexter Williams....was told I was a moron when I said it.....and then I was publicly humiliated when I was proven wrong”

Above is an example of the only thing you should be posting from now on.

So don’t worry, I’ll keep reminding you...

“I guaranteed that ND would lose to Michigan without Dexter Williams....was told I was a moron when I said it.....and then I was publicly humiliated when I was proven wrong”

Above is an example of the only thing you should be posting from now on.

So don’t worry, I’ll keep reminding you...
Being wrong about a game prediction> being on my 4th account on a football forum

Just more fake news from the “man” who guaranteed that ND if Dexter Williams couldn’t play.

Right @NDIRISH53 ????
Haha dude I’m twice the man as you. You are a pathetic freak. What kind of a “man” gets banned 3 times from a football forum because he is so desperate for attention. Do you know how sad it is to be a paying customer and still get banned?

I don't mind holding PSU below us until they actually beat someone. They are favored to do that next Sat.
Iowa on the road is a pretty good win, and they have damn good eye test wise. They’ll be tested this week

“and they have damn good eye test wise.”

Pitt game was not good eye test wise. Not saying they’re not a real good team, but they easily could’ve lost that game.

Meh. Iowa has zero offense. Psu has a good D. Great matchup for ped state

And penn state has a meh offense and Iowa a great defense so it works both ways.

A lot of bias plays into the rankings. Unfortunately after big losses people will bomb people like what happened to Georgia. Georgia had actually more votes in the top 9 or 10 than ND did but since they are weighted those that bombed Georgia gave them no chance. Always better to lose early.

ND is around 8. Alabama at 1 is a joke though. LSU and OSU have better wins right now.

Being wrong about a game prediction> being on my 4th account on a football forum

It’s time for you to admit that you spent and entire offseason raging on Armstrong, Jones and the entire ND offense.....and absolutely guaranteed that we would lose to Michigan without Dexter Williams.

I told you over and over again how moronic your “analysis” was....and you did nothing but insult more ND players.

And then......:eek::eek::eek:

And you’ve been running like a COWARD from the facts ever since.

Haha dude I’m twice the man as you. You are a pathetic freak. What kind of a “man” gets banned 3 times from a football forum because he is so desperate for attention. Do you know how sad it is to be a paying customer and still get banned?

Why do you @Bryan Driskell was fired??

And after asserting my dominance over both him and you.....I’m still here, kicking your teeth in.

It’s time for you to admit that you spent and entire offseason raging on Armstrong, Jones and the entire ND offense.....and absolutely guaranteed that we would lose to Michigan without Dexter Williams.

I told you over and over again how moronic your “analysis” was....and you did nothing but insult more ND players.

And then......:eek::eek::eek:

And you’ve been running like a COWARD from the facts ever since.
Yes, I am the biggest dexter fan you’ll ever talk to, he was arguably the biggest weapon on offense last year. I had slight confidence in an unproven Armstrong and did not think jones had the talent to carry the run game against Michigan. Running from what fact? Did I ever lie and say I didn’t say that? I don’t rag on players, I just didn’t think and still don’t think tony jones is a good enough feature back to beat very talented teams, see Georgia. I have nothing against TJJ, he absolutely has his place on this team and is a valuable player, but as a pure runner of the football I don’t think he is good enough to beat the upper echelon.

ND is around 8. Alabama at 1 is a joke though. LSU and OSU have better wins right now.
I think 8 is pretty high but not crazy. As for Bama, it’s just the eye test. But I do think Ohio state may be the best team in the country and wouldn’t have a problem if they were 1. I think Bama would beat LSU by a touchdown

“and they have damn good eye test wise.”

Pitt game was not good eye test wise. Not saying they’re not a real good team, but they easily could’ve lost that game.
Yup. I just think this early you give them the benefit of the doubt being undefeated. If Georgia dominated USC like the should have with the talent gap, then I’d put ND over PSU personally. But either way I do believe UGA should remain ranked over ND

Yup. I just think this early you give them the benefit of the doubt being undefeated. If Georgia dominated USC like the should have with the talent gap, then I’d put ND over PSU personally. But either way I do believe UGA should remain ranked over ND
ND should be the 5-6 best team

#23 Iowa on the road?

What ranked team has ND beat?

A fringe top 25 team? Beating SC was harder despite Iowas tradition as a road mine.

Placing UF below ND is harder to justify now that it looks like LSU is significantly stronger than UGA.

A fringe top 25 team? Beating SC was harder despite Iowas tradition as a road mine.

Placing UF below ND is harder to justify now that it looks like LSU is significantly stronger than UGA.
Yeah. Id rather play Iowa anyway over Sc. Much easier W

Yes, I am the biggest dexter fan you’ll ever talk to, he was arguably the biggest weapon on offense last year. I had slight confidence in an unproven Armstrong and did not think jones had the talent to carry the run game against Michigan. Running from what fact? Did I ever lie and say I didn’t say that? I don’t rag on players, I just didn’t think and still don’t think tony jones is a good enough feature back to beat very talented teams, see Georgia. I have nothing against TJJ, he absolutely has his place on this team and is a valuable player, but as a pure runner of the football I don’t think he is good enough to beat the upper echelon.

You’re running from the fact that your GAURANTEED the ND loss, ragged on Kelly, ragged on Jones.....and cried when we told you that you’re a moron.

And your still COWARDLY running today!

I’m sure you’d love a break.

It must be tough have me bend you over and then kick your teeth in, over and over again.

condolences on being both a moron and a coward.
This is hilarious. Watching you pathetically trying to start anonymous internet beefs is a pure joy to all, and reminds everyone their life could be much, much worse. It’s fun peering into how an adult virgin spends his time and energy

This is hilarious. Watching you pathetically trying to start anonymous internet beefs is a pure joy to all, and reminds everyone their life could be much, much worse. It’s fun peering into how an adult virgin spends his time and energy
It is funny how he doesnt event try and argue about getting banned and coming back..... While getting banned from an internet message board is sad.... I think making a new name and coming back is where it gets real desperate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT