ADVERTISEMENT

AP poll and is out

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005
Clemson, bama, OSU and ND. Totally unfair considering ND creamed a good Pitt defense.

Okay, perfect storm ND beats Cleamson Book plays out of his mind ND beats Cleamson in South Bend do the pollsters have the courage to put ND in n the number 1 slot. What do you think ND nation.
I would give up the posting rights to Bodi and IIO for 6 months
Nothing personal just business

Reactions: TOMMY_23
I wonder why the polls don’t have Michigan ahead of ND like they have OSU? You can quickly pick up on the hypocrisy.

Clemson, bama, OSU and ND. Totally unfair considering ND creamed a good Pitt defense.

Okay, perfect storm ND beats Cleamson Book plays out of his mind ND beats Cleamson in South Bend do the pollsters have the courage to put ND in n the number 1 slot. What do you think ND nation.
Nothing wrong with that, everyone knows that Ohio State is better and the resume is still too thin.

In your following scenario ND probably settles in at #2 behind Bama. I don't see anyway to jump them unless UGA really implodes.

And enough with the loser leaves town already.

unfair is that SEC are eliminating each other! benefactor is ND

This whole year is a shit show when it comes to the polls. The Big just played their first games. It will all work itself out. Nothing will matter much if ND can't beat Clemson... that is their season in one game. But lets be honest... OSU, if they win out, played in a much tougher conference than the ACC..

They should but they won’t.

Somehow with you, ND is always the benefactor of one thing or another. Why are you here? Why are you so obsessed with all things ND.? Why are you so miserable? China virus, USC, Helton, ND. You seem to have negative issues with a more than a few things. What's going on with you brother?

Somehow with you, ND is always the benefactor of one thing or another. Why are you here? Why are you so obsessed with all things ND.? Why are you so miserable? China virus, USC, Helton, ND. You seem to have negative issues with a more than a few things. What's going on with you brother?

you are old enough to remember ND only played the tough teams! We used to cringe at the schedule! Navy and Army were national powers.

You want ND to go back to the Leahy days? Though Army has had some decent seasons periodically over the years, they haven't been a power since the late '40s. Navy too had their best years during WWII with off and on good seasons since. ND is in the ACC. They are playing a conference schedule. This is what playing in a conference looks like. What do you want them to do? Not join and play BYU's schedule?

Reactions: sluggo69
Most of the sec stinks this year. Their eliminating each other because theres only 4 good teams in the whole conference. Nice try tho

Hes a troll. And a SC fan. Plus he lives a terrible life. It is what it is

Reactions: Pennick4
Nothing wrong with that, everyone knows that Ohio State is better and the resume is still too thin.

In your following scenario ND probably settles in at #2 behind Bama. I don't see anyway to jump them unless UGA really implodes.

And enough with the loser leaves town already.

If Ohio State had beaten somebody good, I might agree. But they didn’t, so they shouldn’t have jumped us with a 1-0 record IMO.

IMO Nebraska showed they'll be competent this year. They were in it until turnovers and penalties.

If Ohio State had beaten somebody good, I might agree. But they didn’t, so they shouldn’t have jumped us with a 1-0 record IMO.
It's not standings, it's a poll. It's about people's opinions. Basically voters said, OK, OSU looks as good as we thought they would be, so they put them where they always believed they should be anyway.

This is funny, ND has not beaten a team with a winning record yet but somehow that's overlooked in your eyes.
This poll is meaningless

Well, my point was that last week, OSU was #5, then a win over an unranked team by 35 pushed them up to #3? When the former #3 beat an unranked team by 42?

So I just think they need to win more than one game to jump up that much, over a 5-0 team that was equally impressive on Saturday. Actually, we were probably more impressive on Saturday, since our defense was more dominant.

"Clemson, bama, OSU and ND. Totally unfair considering ND creamed a good Pitt defense"

Why get all bent out of shape? OSU came in and did what they were capable of -- they are a very good football team. It was only a matter of time before they would have jumped ND. OSU will steam roll a weak Big 10!

That is not ND's concern -- 11/7/2020 is!

Nice backtrack.
No backtrack, ND has beaten no one this season, they struggled with Louisville and Duke. I love the Irish but ND's only game(s) against a ranked opponent will be Clemson and NC and hopefully they do great.
Go Irish

No backtrack, ND has beaten no one this season, they struggled with Louisville and Duke. I love the Irish but ND's only game(s) against a ranked opponent will be Clemson and NC and hopefully they do great.
Go Irish

Yeah, it was a backtrack. First, you pointed out that ND had not beaten a team with a winning record. It was obvious that was your justification why OSU was ranked 3 and ND was ranked 4. Then, when it was pointed out to you that Ohio St. had not beaten a team with a winning record, you changed your tune to say that it was the "eye test."

Yeah, it was a backtrack. First, you pointed out that ND had not beaten a team with a winning record. It was obvious that was your justification why OSU was ranked 3 and ND was ranked 4. Then, when it was pointed out to you that Ohio St. had not beaten a team with a winning record, you changed your tune to say that it was the "eye test."
Ok Professor, whatever you say. If it makes you feel better, than great. I am not going to argue with a internet "bully".

Ok Professor, whatever you say. If it makes you feel better, than great. I am not going to argue with a internet "bully".

Really No kidding. I was actually pretty easy on you. You need a thicker skin. Typical OSU fan.

Reactions: sluggo69
This whole year is a shit show when it comes to the polls. The Big just played their first games. It will all work itself out. Nothing will matter much if ND can't beat Clemson... that is their season in one game. But lets be honest... OSU, if they win out, played in a much tougher conference than the ACC..
Totally disagree. Then why is Clemson #1, they play in the ACC? Thus notion that the BIG and SEC are so much better is complete biased bullshit. Couple good teams in each and the rest, like every year, suck. Just like the ACC, and every conference in the country

It's justifiable. AnOSU is still on week 2 therefore their ranking 80% eye test. Also no one thinks we are better.

They got it right, if we beat Clemson the polls will take care of themselves.

We control our own destiny and that's all that matters.

If ND losses a very close game to Clemson, so they stay ahead of UGA?

My guess is no, honestly UGA got throttled by Bama. ND loses a close one they will not get the same respect.

Whats better? Beat clemson in SB or lose and beat them in the conf championship?

Reactions: tbonesays
If ND losses a very close game to Clemson, so they stay ahead of UGA?

My guess is no, honestly UGA got throttled by Bama. ND loses a close one they will not get the same respect.

Whats better? Beat clemson in SB or lose and beat them in the conf championship?
We would have to play Clemson again anyway right? There's a chance us and Clemson both make it. Either way there's an extra spot that isn't OSU, Bama, and Clemson. That's if they all go undefeated and the BIG10 doesn't cancel too many games over Covid.

Again, Notre Dame controls their own destiny and that's all that matters.

ADVERTISEMENT