ADVERTISEMENT

All the haters got left is rooting for Jurkovec?

protestsc011.jpg

You liar, you just called him a quitter, a cry baby, and lazy. Now you say you agree with not running him down. I call bs on that.
You moron, where did I call PJ A QUITTER, CRY BABY AND LAZY ?

Are you sure you weren’t quoting Pennick4.or someone else.

While your at it, have someone explain to you that two people can agree on one topic and disagree on another topic.

I keep requesting a minimum IQ Test for this site in order to eliminate morons like you

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishMike409
You moron, where did I call PJ A QUITTER, CRY BABY AND LAZY ?

Are you sure you weren’t quoting Pennick4.or someone else.

While your at it, have someone explain to you that two people can agree on one topic and disagree on another topic.

I keep requesting a minimum IQ Test for this site in order to eliminate morons like you
You might regret that request Patri! Lol

Very odd to see all this vitriol toward Phil. These obsessed haters just keep posting about him, and gushing over Ian. Neither player which is even on the roster anymore. Very weird group we have here!

Reactions: Golson5
Very odd to see all this vitriol toward Phil. These obsessed haters just keep posting about him, and gushing over Ian. Neither player which is even on the roster anymore. Very weird group we have here!
So, are we only talking about current ND players and coaches? Is that the new rule you are making?

This board is for anything ND. Book and Phil definitely fit in that category.

It's not the posting. It's the obsession
Obsession?
Book, one of the best QBs to ever play at ND, just got drafted to a very good franchise. That is a relevant topic.

Phil, a guy who was in line to follow one of the best QBs ND has ever had, jumps ship and runs to a garbage program. This is a relevant topic as well.

I could really careless what Phil does at BC. I only talk about Phil when people act like ND made a huge mistake by letting Phil transfer. Then they blame Kelly and Tommy for it.

Phil will be a topic on this board for awhile. These are relevant topics.

Reactions: Pennick4
Obsession?
Book, one of the best QBs to ever play at ND, just got drafted to a very good franchise. That is a relevant topic.

Phil, a guy who was in line to follow one of the best QBs ND has ever had, jumps ship and runs to a garbage program. This is a relevant topic as well.

I could really careless what Phil does at BC. I only talk about Phil when people act like ND made a huge mistake by letting Phil transfer. Then they blame Kelly and Tommy for it.

Phil will be a topic on this board for awhile. These are relevant topics.
As long as there are nut bag fans with ocd for Book and Phil it will always a topic here. Just wonder how you will explain how Phil will be a starting qb in the NFL while Book will be a permanent backup if Book is even still in the NFL when Phil gets there. You and your small bandwagon of Bookies should really start your own religion and website lol. I can see it now. A room with candles and a statue of Book where you all bow to it on your knees chanting "ohhhhh laka lala" lol.

As long as there are nut bag fans with ocd for Book and Phil it will always a topic here. Just wonder how you will explain how Phil will be a starting qb in the NFL while Book will be a permanent backup if Book is even still in the NFL when Phil gets there. You and your small bandwagon of Bookies should really start your own religion and website lol. I can see it now. A room with candles and a statue of Book where you all bow to it on your knees chanting "ohhhhh laka lala" lol.
Here is what I find amazing.

1. You talk about Book like he was the worst QB to ever play at ND. You are automatically calling Book a lifetime backup. Book has given ND fans some of the best memories ever.
That final drive vs Clemson
The OT vs Clemson

Two great moments in ND history.

2. Why are you such a Phil supporter? The only thing he ever did for ND was sign a letter of commitment. You already have him a starter in the NFL. What exactly has Phil done that you are calling him an NFL starter?

Bandwagon of Bookies??? Why all the animosity towards Book? Is it because week after week he proved you wrong?

Give up your ND fan-ship and jump on the trash heap BC bandwagon.

Please link all the times I've trashed Book or called him the worst ever. He was a decent qb. Was he elite..no. Was he as good as Brady Quinn...no. I just find you and your Bookies fetish for him very weird. I'm quite comfortable with my fans status with ND thank you very much. I can guarantee I've been more connected to the university than you can even dream of. Now please continue with your OCD for your QB. We'll get you a Book bobble head to put on your dash lol!

Here is what I find amazing.

1. You talk about Book like he was the worst QB to ever play at ND. You are automatically calling Book a lifetime backup. Book has given ND fans some of the best memories ever.
That final drive vs Clemson
The OT vs Clemson

Two great moments in ND history.

2. Why are you such a Phil supporter? The only thing he ever did for ND was sign a letter of commitment. You already have him a starter in the NFL. What exactly has Phil done that you are calling him an NFL starter?

Bandwagon of Bookies??? Why all the animosity towards Book? Is it because week after week he proved you wrong?

Give up your ND fan-ship and jump on the trash heap BC bandwagon.
The guy's definitely a troll. This is basically an act, he doesn't really care about Book or PJ or anything, he just wants to keep this shit going. You know what a troll is on the internet, right? Someone who isn't what they claim to be, and puts on an act to get replies? Pretty sure that's what this dude is.

So just keep that in mind....

Please link all the times I've trashed Book or called him the worst ever. He was a decent qb. Was he elite..no. Was he as good as Brady Quinn...no. I just find you and your Bookies fetish for him very weird. I'm quite comfortable with my fans status with ND thank you very much. I can guarantee I've been more connected to the university than you can even dream of. Now please continue with your OCD for your QB. We'll get you a Book bobble head to put on your dash lol!
1. You are calling him a backup QB before he even had a training camp.

2. Decent??? NFL drafted QBs are more than just decent.

3. I will not waste any of my time looking through your past posts. Your tone in every post about Book is jaded. The guy just had some of the best seasons any ND QB has ever had.

4. I do challenge your ND connection. I am sure you say the same thing on every board you troll.

Reactions: Pennick4
The guy's definitely a troll. This is basically an act, he doesn't really care about Book or PJ or anything, he just wants to keep this shit going. You know what a troll is on the internet, right? Someone who isn't what they claim to be, and puts on an act to get replies? Pretty sure that's what this dude is.

So just keep that in mind....
I didn't start this thread, I'm not forcing you or your bandwagon of Bookies to reply to me or keep this thread going. There is a ignore button you won't hurt my feelings if I never see a post or reply from you again lol. As for the rest. I could really care less what you guys think you know or don't know about me.

1. You are calling him a backup QB before he even had a training camp.

2. Decent??? NFL drafted QBs are more than just decent.

3. I will not waste any of my time looking through your past posts. Your tone in every post about Book is jaded. The guy just had some of the best seasons any ND QB has ever had.

4. I do challenge your ND connection. I am sure you say the same thing on every board you troll.
Lol calling him and nfl backup is trashing him?

I said good, not elite and you're going to argue that?

Of course you won't waste your time because you cannot backup your bs lies.

No thanks, I'm not going to expose my connections to the university. I could really care less what the obsessed Bookies think of me on some obscure message board.

I didn't start this thread, I'm not forcing you or your bandwagon of Bookies to reply to me or keep this thread going. There is a ignore button you won't hurt my feelings if I never see a post or reply from you again lol. As for the rest. I could really care less what you guys think you know or don't know about me.
But I didn't reply to you. I did allude to you while addressing a different poster, and at the mention of your name you're right there to keep it going, just like I described you as.

Anyway, that's my guess. I don't mind wasting my time beating a dead horse into the ground every once in a while on a topic I'm passionate about. But not with an outright troll. Then I just feel like a chump.

But I didn't reply to you. I did allude to you while addressing a different poster, and at the mention of your name you're right there to keep it going, just like I described you as.

Anyway, that's my guess. I don't mind wasting my time beating a dead horse into the ground every once in a while on a topic I'm passionate about. But not with an outright troll. Then I just feel like a chump.
Well, you must be a chump then because you cannot seem to stop lol.

You are a chump whether you feel like one or not

Well, you must be a chump then because you cannot seem to stop lol.
Yeah, you're definitely a troll. And that would make me a chump if we continued to have long, extended exchanges, which you would love because as a troll you obviously want the action. Whatever, that's part of the internet. What's the difference between a dorky fan like me who OCDs on ND football from time to time, and a troll like you who's sort of a weirdo creeper who craves the interaction, or whatever it is that motivates trolls exactly.

It's all just blah, blah, blah in the end. It's just that knowing you're a troll... you understand what I mean....

Lol calling him and nfl backup is trashing him?

I said good, not elite and you're going to argue that?

Of course you won't waste your time because you cannot backup your bs lies.

No thanks, I'm not going to expose my connections to the university. I could really care less what the obsessed Bookies think of me on some obscure message board.

You don’t even know what you post only hours earlier.

And I quote “He was a decent qb”.

You don’t even know what you post only hours earlier.

And I quote “He was a decent qb”.
Again that's trashing him how? So anything other than saying Book is the greatest qb on the planet is trashing him? You guys are weird. Now go start your Bookie Fan Club ok lol

Again that's trashing him how? So anything other than saying Book is the greatest qb on the planet is trashing him? You guys are weird. Now go start your Bookie Fan Club ok lol

This is trashing Book:

“Phil will be a starting qb in the NFL while Book will be a permanent backup if Book is even still in the NFL when Phil gets there.”

Calling any player a permanent back who might not last 2 years in the NFL (“if Book is even still in the NFL when Phil gets there”). Yes, this is trashing a player.

Again, Book has yet to attend the Saint camp and Phil is still in college and you are saying Phil will be a better QB in the NFL.

Yes, this is called trashing a player.

This is trashing Book:

“Phil will be a starting qb in the NFL while Book will be a permanent backup if Book is even still in the NFL when Phil gets there.”

Calling any player a permanent back who might not last 2 years in the NFL (“if Book is even still in the NFL when Phil gets there”). Yes, this is trashing a player.

Again, Book has yet to attend the Saint camp and Phil is still in college and you are saying Phil will be a better QB in the NFL.

My apologies, I know how sensative you Bookies are. Plus this thread is a bore. So good luck with allll that!

My apologies, I know how sensative you Bookies are. Plus this thread is a bore. So good luck with allll that!
This thread is a bore???

You are the poster that Never starts his own post. You piggyback off other peoples posts. If you have all this Notre Dame connection, you should have a lot of inside information you can share. You are the true definition of a troll. If this thread is such a bore, then go start your first thread.

This is trashing Book:

Playing in the league for 2 years is an accomplishment.

There's a lot of players in college who you can say will be better pros than Book. Its not trashing him.

Rattler, Ugialeilei, Howell etc.

I dont know if Phil is one of them. I dont think either is nfl starter material

Playing in the league for 2 years is an accomplishment.

There's a lot of players in college who you can say will be better pros than Book. Its not trashing him.

Rattler, Ugialeilei, Howell etc.

I dont know if Phil is one of them. I dont think either is nfl starter material
It’s all about context. This is 100% trashing a player. Tone and context Golson. His tone and the context is 100% meant to be a Book put down.

“My apologies, I know how sensative you Bookies are. Plus this thread is a bore. So good luck with allll that!”

Almost as sensitive as you when you cry about Phil leaving, little fella.

“My apologies, I know how sensative you Bookies are. Plus this thread is a bore. So good luck with allll that!”

Almost as sensitive as you when you cry about Phil leaving, little
You love beating these two stories to death don't ya. You can't stop yourself. It's your obsession

You're the loser. Perhaps he went somewhere he felt was a better fit. Maybe he didn't like the new OC? It was obvious Rees was not fond of him. He was effectively benched after Kelly neutered Long after the Michigan game and put Rees in charge. Rees played Book in every game all game even in blow outs. Then after (ahem) a national search Rees was named OC. Thats when Phil decided to transfer. He said he didn't feel like he was being developed. So what does our QB and team captain do? Get on social media and and celebrates with "and the circle gets tighter". And our new OC pounds the like button. Unbefitting of a coach and captain of ND. So no I don't blame Phil one bit for bouncing and hope he has a stellar career. He put up about the same numbers that Book did last year in his first year, and on a team with half the talent.
Clearly you’ve never been remotely close to a collegiate athletics program.

Phil quit. ND went to the playoffs. Phil will be irrelevant forever. ND will continue to rack up 10+ win seasons. This has all been discussed, several times over. Move on.

Clearly you’ve never been remotely close to a collegiate athletics program.

Phil quit. ND went to the playoffs. Phil will be irrelevant forever. ND will continue to rack up 10+ win seasons. This has all been discussed, several times over. Move on.
Great points!!!

Yup, ND will continue 10 plus win seasons. Phil will never experience a 10 plus win season at BC.

“You love beating these two stories to death don't ya. You can't stop yourself. It's your obsession”

Says the poster that can’t stop, himself. But just out of curiosity, which two stories? If you’re referring to Phil, I’ve gone on record saying that I was pissed when he left because I thought he could push book and become our starter for two years. I’ve got nothing at all against him for leaving, but was disappointed he did. So jam the BS about me beating these two stories to death. One of your fellow BBC members likes to call posters that defend book from all the horseshit that you and your sad little petty club conjure up about him “sensitive”, so I just returned the favor. Get a grip, try to catch up.

Last edited:
Great points!!!

Yup, ND will continue 10 plus win seasons. Phil will never experience a 10 plus win season at BC.
This Phil stuff has to stop. No idea why is continues. I truly think the die hard Pro-Phil posters here are mostly trolls, looking for trouble/arguments. I suppose it’ll go on until Phil is done at BC.

We’ve got 4 new starters on the OL. That’s what I’m thinking about at this point.

Reactions: Zorich 88
I'm beginning to think there are 4 posters in one. Their content is exactly the same. Their grammatical errors are exactly the same. This is one very weird board lol. Wouldn't everyone agree that making up multi logins and handles just absolutely pathetic?

I see you ignored the question. Shocking! So wouldn't you agree? Having multiple logins and handles on this message board be completely pathetic?
Dude.... I think that's you, man. You're the one with the multiple handles. If anyone does it definitely would be you....

And you do a shitty job of hiding it. You are not subtle. You're more well-spoken than other trolls might be, but you make up for it with desperation.

Dude.... I think that's you, man. You're the one with the multiple handles. If anyone does it definitely would be you....

And you do a shitty job of hiding it. You are not subtle. You're more well-spoken than other trolls might be, but you make up for it with desperation.
That's awesome Pennick! I didn't even see you're lips move! Still not one of you agreed with me. Your silence speaks volumes! Should I name you SavvyNick88? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT