ADVERTISEMENT

All the haters got left is rooting for Jurkovec?

Will you give it a rest already. Geez, Book got drafted in the 4th round and Phil is happy were he is at. Once, a domer always a domer. It would be nice to cheer for him when you can. We will see what happens this year for both of them as mentioned in another post it was refreshing to see Buckner connect on a bomb to Lenzy for the first time in a long time even though it was slightly under thrown.

Reactions: jcswoopnh
Will you give it a rest already. Geez, Book got drafted in the 4th round and Phil is happy were he is at. Once, a domer always a domer. It would be nice to cheer for him when you can. We will see what happens this year for both of them as mentioned in another post it was refreshing to see Buckner connect on a bomb to Lenzy for the first time in a long time even though it was slightly under thrown.
Just a pet peeve of mine, but Tyler's name is spelled...BUCHNER.

Reactions: Bumpdaddy
Spelling someone's name wrong deliberately is a gesture of disrespect that haters make... on social media, towards the object of their loathing. It seems pretty juvenile, and stupid and not all that insulting, but nevertheless that's what they do.

Also, sometimes people are idiots and cretins and they just spell shit wrong for no good reason. Even though they could easily look it up in seconds on the same computer that they're misspelling it.

Imaging being so miserable with your life and such a Brian Kelly hater. That you have been reduced to rooting for a former ND back up QB and current BC starting QB to have success. Why? Because you are legit happy for the kid? Of course not! Because these dimwit haters are STILL pathetically trying to justify in their warped delusional pea brains. Brian Kelly is not a good football coach.

Boy, it seems like yesterday ND was getting smacked the last game of the 2016 season at USC. ND was finishing up a 4-8 season. And of course the hate brigade was out in full force!

And here we are now...36-6 over the last 42 games...13 game winning streak and a current 9 game winning streak ranked #4 in the nation. Havent lost a home game in over 3 years. The ND football program is deep with fast, long, powerful and big football players. The program is a legit Top 10-12 program. That can contend for the CFP. If these clowns were sane, and not total losers. They would realize how embarrassing they truly are.
I read like the first sentence and realized it was not worth my time to read your drivel. I can't imagine being so bored with your life you feel the need to write a dissertation to what I could surmise within the first sentence is a feeble attempt to label ND fans as haters because they question anything that coaches do, or don't speak 100% glowingly of every player. I've been an ND fan for decades and been to almost every home game in that time. I've seen fair weathered fans like you come and go.

Reactions: Telx1 and jcswoopnh
Nobody on this board says BK is a bad a coach, most think he has reached his limit with no major bowl victories or playoff wins or even top 10 wins in 10 years and do not have a lot of confidence in Book other than what he has done in the past against top tier competition. Along comes Phil putting up Trevor Lawrence like numbers and think maybe Phil was a better or a newer option.
Unfortunately, we will never know what could have been, but I know one thing the conversation will continue all year and if Book does not play better than it will intensify.
I did not know Phil put up better numbers than Trevor Lawrence. I guess he's better than I thought and I don't mind being wrong.

No....Phil moped around like a mental midget. Wasn’t handed a starting job, so he quit. I’ve seen that play out a million times.
You're the loser. Perhaps he went somewhere he felt was a better fit. Maybe he didn't like the new OC? It was obvious Rees was not fond of him. He was effectively benched after Kelly neutered Long after the Michigan game and put Rees in charge. Rees played Book in every game all game even in blow outs. Then after (ahem) a national search Rees was named OC. Thats when Phil decided to transfer. He said he didn't feel like he was being developed. So what does our QB and team captain do? Get on social media and and celebrates with "and the circle gets tighter". And our new OC pounds the like button. Unbefitting of a coach and captain of ND. So no I don't blame Phil one bit for bouncing and hope he has a stellar career. He put up about the same numbers that Book did last year in his first year, and on a team with half the talent.

Spelling someone's name wrong deliberately is a gesture of disrespect that haters make... on social media, towards the object of their loathing. It seems pretty juvenile, and stupid and not all that insulting, but nevertheless that's what they do.

Also, sometimes people are idiots and cretins and they just spell shit wrong for no good reason. Even though they could easily look it up in seconds on the same computer that they're misspelling it.
Chill out Francis.

Reactions: Golson5
Only again at Navy, Duke, Virginia, wake Forrest, very bad USC and Stanford teams. A paper champion. Oh by the way Phil has almost the same amount of yards in the first quarter against a team with a winning record versus Book in an entire game. Keep on drinking that cool aide. To bad winning championships are not a goal at ND
Phil had more TDS against Clemson in one half then Book did in the three entire games against them.

Phil had more TDS against Clemson in one half then Book did in the three entire games against them.

That's your argument that Phil had one good half against Clemson but stunk it up in the second half? Has Phil ever won a game against Clemson? Book has even with having less TDs than Phil against them and that's all that matters.

That's your argument that Phil had one good half against Clemson but stunk it up in the second half? Has Phil ever won a game against Clemson? Book has even with having less TDs than Phil against them and that's all that matters.
Ummm he plays on BC with half the talent. You could put Trever Lawrence on BC and they are not beating Clemson.

Ummm he plays on BC with half the talent. You could put Trever Lawrence on BC and they are not beating Clemson.

Yeah did his great first half win the game or not? Pretty easy question. Everyone wants a great first half quarterback who stinks it up in the second half.

Yeah ..he got beat out cried and quit.
Quit? Seems to me I remember seeing him on the field with BC. Had a pretty good first year. He pretty much matched Books numbers last year with half the talent. I'm quite sure he will be in the NFL. Seems like this OC staff has a penchant for losing top talent. Sure would have been nice to see Johnson and Jurkovec playing together.

I am pulling for Phil to succeed at BC. What's in it for anyone to want a young person to fail? ND's current success has nothing to do with Phil's career at BC. Wishing bad things for Phil won't add to the ND win list.
Your pulling for Phil? Why?

If Phil never committed to ND and went directly to BC, would you still be pulling for Phil?

Phil ran from the competition at ND. He didn’t want to wait his turn behind Book. So he chose a trash heap team where there is ZERO competition.

Don’t come back with the BS line that he left because Kelly and Tommy were not developing him. What QB has the BC staff ever produced?

But hey, go buy your BC Phil jersey and cheer loud and proud.

Quit? Seems to me I remember seeing him on the field with BC. Had a pretty good first year. He pretty much matched Books numbers last year with half the talent. I'm quite sure he will be in the NFL. Seems like this OC staff has a penchant for losing top talent. Sure would have been nice to see Johnson and Jurkovec playing together.
He ran to a trash heap team where there is zero QB competition period end of story.

Reactions: Pennick4
His team blows and he didn't put in the work necessary at ND. No loss.

Reactions: Zorich 88
Oh you were there? In practice? In the film room? You don't know crap. He will be in the NFL barring injury. Ya let's keep shedding the only 5 stars we get. Big loss.

Your pulling for Phil? Why?

If Phil never committed to ND and went directly to BC, would you still be pulling for Phil?

Phil ran from the competition at ND. He didn’t want to wait his turn behind Book. So he chose a trash heap team where there is ZERO competition.

Don’t come back with the BS line that he left because Kelly and Tommy were not developing him. What QB has the BC staff ever produced?

But hey, go buy your BC Phil jersey and cheer loud and proud.
Omg what a tool. Guess you never heard of Doug Flutie or Matt Ryan?
Yeah did his great first half win the game or not? Pretty easy question. Everyone wants a great first half quarterback who stinks it up in the second half.
Do you even follow college football? Phil seperated his shoulder in that game and still played. Maybe...just maybe that affected his play? It's hard work educating the hating morons.

Ya amazing his team does blow and he still put up decent numbers in his first year playing half of it injured. Just think if he were healthy and on a good team. He would have not just matched Books numbers like he did he would have blown his doors off!

Frankly, I hope every ND transfer is successful except when playing against ND. There’s nothing wrong with deciding you don’t like a particular coach, or the work required in the classroom, or the ND social scene, or playing time and playing opportunity, etc.... No need to run down kids that leave ND for what they consider a better opportunity. I wish Phil well, but its crazy to think we would have been more successful with him than we were with Book.

Do you even follow college football? Phil seperated his shoulder in that game and still played. Maybe...just maybe that affected his play? It's hard work educating the hating morons.

Awww, you upset bro for getting slapped down for being exposed? Too bad for you. Do you follow football at all? He got hurt with 1:18 left in the game after Clemson had scored 21 unanswered points in the second half. It's actually easy educating the angry name callers like you. Zero for Phil in the second half.

Awww, you upset bro for getting slapped down for being exposed? Too bad for you. Do you follow football at all? He got hurt with 1:18 left in the game after Clemson had scored 21 unanswered points in the second half. It's actually easy educating the angry name callers like you. Zero for Phil in the second half.
The only one with thier panties in a twist is you. Phil got hurt in the second quarter before half so quit making up stuff. And still threw for more TDS in one half then Book did in three entire games against Clemson and Phil did it with (your words) a crap team. So thank you for reinforcing my argument. Game...set...and match. Now let the adults talk.

Frankly, I hope every ND transfer is successful except when playing against ND. There’s nothing wrong with deciding you don’t like a particular coach, or the work required in the classroom, or the ND social scene, or playing time and playing opportunity, etc.... No need to run down kids that leave ND for what they consider a better opportunity. I wish Phil well, but its crazy to think we would have been more successful with him than we were with Book.
AGREE with everything you stated !

I am talking about TODAYS coaching staff. Not 30 years ago. Matt Ryan was 2008.

The only one with thier panties in a twist is you. Phil got hurt in the second quarter before half so quit making up stuff. And still threw for more TDS in one half then Book did in three entire games against Clemson and Phil did it with (your words) a crap team. So thank you for reinforcing my argument. Game...set...and match. Now let the adults talk.
Wrong Wrong and Wrong again........1 minute left in game was when he got hurt on a safety. Quote where I said anything about a crap team. You can't even keep your posts straight. Back to your basement and come back when you actually know the facts. Post smarter.

Wrong Wrong and Wrong again........1 minute left in game was when he got hurt on a safety. Quote where I said anything about a crap team. You can't even keep your posts straight. Back to your basement and come back when you actually know the facts. Post smarter.
I will admit when I'm wrong. I read it as second quarter when the article said second half. Still the fact remains the same. Phil had more TDS against a full rostered Clemson in one half then Book did against Clemson last year or the year before in three games on a team with no OL and half the talent. Those are the facts. So go ahead with trashing him but it won't change history. He's set to have a great year and I'm sure that just burns you up to see him be successful. What a shame to have lame fans like you.

Last edited:
I am talking about TODAYS coaching staff. Not 30 years ago. Matt Ryan was 2008.
Ya sure thats what you meant. Oh and they have new head coach hired in 2020 you buffoon. And you may want to sue your third grade math teacher. 2008 was 13 years ago not thirty lol. When was the last time we had a top NFL qb?

I will admit when I'm wrong. I read it as second quarter when the article said second half. Still the fact remains the same. Phil had more TDS against a full rostered Clemson in one half then Book did against Clemson last year or the year before in three games on a team with no OL and half the talent. Those are the facts. So go ahead with trashing him but it won't change history. He's set to have a great year and I'm sure that just burns you up to see him be successful. What a shame to have lame fans like you.

I could give a rat's behind about Phil unless he's playing Notre Dame. You're the one who's got the lovefest going with Phil. Trashing him or stating facts is in the eye of the beholder. He had a bad second half but keep pumping the sunshine. Also, we didn't play Clemson three times in a year or is that just lousy English in your post? Man, you can't get anything right.

Reactions: IrishMike409
I could give a rat's behind about Phil unless he's playing Notre Dame. You're the one who's got the lovefest going with Phil. Trashing him or stating facts is in the eye of the beholder. He had a bad second half but keep pumping the sunshine. Also, we didn't play Clemson three times in a year or is that just lousy English in your post? Man, you can't get anything right.
I didn't start this thread. Just sticking up for a former ND player that you obsessed haters are praying for him to fail.

Omg are you really this obtuse? Read my post again. "last year, or the year before". It's not English it's math. One plus one equals TWO! Your public education has failed you!

Last edited:
I didn't start this thread. Just sticking up for a former ND player that you obsessed haters are praying for him to fail.

Omg are you really this obtuse? Read my post again. "last year, or the year before". It's not English it's math. One plus one equals TWO! Your public education has failed you!
It was a fine Catholic education which is probably why you can't recognize this makes no sense "did against Clemson last year or the year before in three games". Reading and writing is hard I know but you'll get it someday. Label me incorrectly whatever you want but no need to respond because you are not interesting and you earned the ignore feature. BUH BYE!

Ya sure thats what you meant. Oh and they have new head coach hired in 2020 you buffoon. And you may want to sue your third grade math teacher. 2008 was 13 years ago not thirty lol. When was the last time we had a top NFL qb?
I love that you mentioned 3rd grade. Your name calling tells me you are not far removed from graduating your 3rd grade year, at least mentally.

Now, onto your football related content.

You brought up Doug Flutie, they guy played over 30 years ago, correct? Drafted in 85’.

When was the last time ND had a top NFL QB?
First of all did I say anything about the NFL? I simply said “produced”! I never mentioned anything about producing NFL talent.

Reactions: IrishMike409
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT