ADVERTISEMENT

All the haters got left is rooting for Jurkovec?

That's awesome Pennick! I didn't even see you're lips move! Still not one of you agreed with me. Your silence speaks volumes! Should I name you SavvyNick88? Lol
These posters have been here for years. The overwhelming majority of the content here is good, positive, constructive discussion. Clearly, you’re here looking for trouble. Let’s move on from Phil, and talk 2021.....

I’m fascinated by what’s happening on the OL. Rocco and Fisher really too good to keep off the field? As freshman??

Reactions: irish4life9999
“You love beating these two stories to death don't ya. You can't stop yourself. It's your obsession”

Says the poster that can’t stop, himself. But just out of curiosity, which two stories? If you’re referring to Phil, I’ve gone on record saying that I was pissed when he left because I thought he could push book and become our starter for two years. I’ve got nothing at all against him for leaving, but was disappointed he did. So jam the BS about me beating these two stories to death. One of your fellow BBC members likes to call posters that defend book from all the horseshit that you and your sad little petty club conjure up about him “sensitive”, so I just returned the favor. Get a grip, try to catch up.
Look at ya. Sounding so butt hurt. What a tool

Reactions: jcswoopnh
These posters have been here for years. The overwhelming majority of the content here is good, positive, constructive discussion. Clearly, you’re here looking for trouble. Let’s move on from Phil, and talk 2021.....

I’m fascinated by what’s happening on the OL. Rocco and Fisher really too good to keep off the field? As freshman??
I didn't start this thread, nor kept it going. But I'm more then happy to end it. If you would bother to look they are starting all the post. Yet I'm looking for trouble? Really?

Blake is a flat out stud. He's going to be a top draft pick

Reactions: IrishMike409
I didn't start this thread, nor kept it going. But I'm more then happy to end it. If you would bother to look they are starting all the post. Yet I'm looking for trouble? Really?
You called me a loser. This is an anonymous internet message board, so I don’t take it personal, but that kind of stuff is pretty rare around here amongst the regulars. Also- there likely isn’t 1 poster using multiple usernames. The guys you accused have been here for a long time, and actually don’t always agree.

Last edited:
Blake is a flat out stud. He's going to be a top draft pick
That’s excellent news. Do you think Spindler is on that level? Will Rocco be an impact freshman?

I haven’t heard a ton of good things about Baker, Carmody, Kristofic, Carroll. Is there reason to be concerned, or am I over-thinking it??

Reactions: irish4life9999
You called me a loser. This is an anonymous internet message board, so I don’t take it personal, but that kind of stuff is pretty rare around here amongst the regulars. Also- there likely isn’t 1 poster using multiple usernames. The guys you accused have been here for a long time, and actually don’t always agree.
I don't remember but not denying it. I doubt I pull that one without a reason. However I would disagree about the insult. I've been called plenty of names by long time posters here. But agreed, what I'm called on some obscure internet board means little. I wouldn't even remember if you had ever called me a name.

That’s excellent news. Do you think Spindler is on that level? Will Rocco be an impact freshman?

I haven’t heard a ton of good things about Baker, Carmody, Kristofic, Carroll. Is there reason to be concerned, or am I over-thinking it??
I dont think Rocco is on Blakes level but I dont think many are. 6 foot 6 330 pounds who is strong, has strong hands, and is athletic. Hes rare. But Rocco is very talented and I think he will start or at least split time at guard. So he will be an impact frosh

I think you may be over thinking it but we will see. Theres a lot of time for these guys between now and fall to improve physically and mentally. Lets see which can make that jump

Reactions: IrishMike409
I don't remember but not denying it. I doubt I pull that one without a reason. However I would disagree about the insult. I've been called plenty of names by long time posters here. But agreed, what I'm called on some obscure internet board means little. I wouldn't even remember if you had ever called me a name.
No hard feelings here. I’m ready for the season. Is it August yet?

ADVERTISEMENT