ADVERTISEMENT

A typical Under the Dome Poster

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Under the dome poster before Navy game---" Navy is Super tough this year--on offense and defense and we suck this year-- We will probably lose or barely win ".

Under the dome poster after the Navy game--- "Navy sucks---- We only won because we have the superior atheletes "

Under the dome poster shopping at the drug store--- I thought these tampons were two for one. Want me to bring you the sign?

Under the dome poster before Navy game---" Navy is Super tough this year--on offense and defense and we suck this year-- We will probably lose or barely win ".

Under the dome poster after the Navy game--- "Navy sucks---- We only won because we have the superior atheletes "

Under the dome poster shopping at the drug store--- I thought these tampons were two for one. Want me to bring you the sign?
Top 10 post of the year Bodi.

Are you going to out the poster, or does he have protection from being identified?

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Yeah. It's hilarious. I just responded to a post in another thread that equated all that happened to Navy last week as "bad luck". So I guess when defenses make plays it's bad luck. Or maybe just when ND's D does. although I'm pretty sure if the ND offense coughed it up 4 times due to immense pressure from an opposing D it would be "Fire Kelly" Insert name of player "Sucks!" Etc.

ADVERTISEMENT