ADVERTISEMENT

A great drink for following Irish football !!!!!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
I have been grumpy and sluggish after the 2016--4 and 8 season. It seems I have lacked the spark for analysis and discussion of Irish football.
No more !! I am back excited for the 2017 Irish football season !! Thanks to a new drink I found at the supermarket ! I have had six of them so far ! Name your favorite beverage for the coming Irish football season !! Go Irish !! Beat Temple!!!!!!!!!!!
e501c9fe-6782-4600-a3b4-4e1970ba8bf2_1.e0442769f65a238ae5165edb2ca9993f.jpeg

Reactions: Ara64
Notice, cap says "limit 2/day". Must be quite potent.

I just drink regular coffee, and espresso when visiting my daughter.

Favorite drink is probably a margarita ... not the kind most restaurants serve, but home made ones : 1 part lime juice; 1 part orange liqueur (preferably Cointreau or Grand Marnier); 1.5 parts tequila (preferably Don Julio or Patron Silver) shaken with ice and served in a frosted martini glass.

Notice, cap says "limit 2/day". Must be quite potent.

I just drink regular coffee, and espresso when visiting my daughter.

Favorite drink is probably a margarita ... not the kind most restaurants serve, but home made ones : 1 part lime juice; 1 part orange liqueur (preferably Cointreau or Grand Marnier); 1.5 parts tequila (preferably Don Julio or Patron Silver) shaken with ice and served in a frosted martini glass.

Godfather's on game day, but I do like to sip Makers Mark on ice.

Herb have you ever had an Italian margarita?

Get yourself some really good rum, fresh mint leaves, mortar and pestle and look up mojito on the internet. Good mojitos are to die for. Use real glass glasses and chill them in the freezer. Practice up a bit and when you have friends come over tell them they are in for a special treat and have them watch you whip up a couple of mojitos. They will be friends for life! :D

*especially good with seafood (and once you get that down look on the internet about how to make your own sangria and serve with seafood or roasted meats.......now you're cookin)

I have been grumpy and sluggish after the 2016--4 and 8 season. It seems I have lacked the spark for analysis and discussion of Irish football.
No more !! I am back excited for the 2017 Irish football season !! Thanks to a new drink I found at the supermarket ! I have had six of them so far ! Name your favorite beverage for the coming Irish football season !! Go Irish !! Beat Temple!!!!!!!!!!!
e501c9fe-6782-4600-a3b4-4e1970ba8bf2_1.e0442769f65a238ae5165edb2ca9993f.jpeg
Coke or any good RB.

Ballast Point brewery here in San Diego makes a killer bloody mary in a can. Equivalent to 10% ABV. 4-5 of those and you are hummin...real spicy too.

2017-05-12-17-27-31-4272985_zpsabbghtgw.jpeg
Thanks Goat. Will see if I can find and try this.

Reactions: IrishGoat
Have you tried it with shrimp and crab in it?
Love it with a couple shrimp on a pick, but never tried crab! Interesting. Will have to put a long chunk of Alaskan King crab in and give it a try. Don't want to risk the possibility of a disappointing drink on game day, so will start practicing these suggestions in earnest over the next thirty days. Beat Temple!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT