ADVERTISEMENT

A couple of Heisman question

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
Who finishes higher in Heisman voting K. Williams or Michael Mayer?

If you said yes to Mayer then consider the last TE to finish in the top 10 of Heisman voting was ND’Ken McAfee in 1977. He finished third behind Earl Campbell of Texas and Terry Miller of Oklahoma. McAfee was the last TE to finish on the top 10 in Heisman voting, it’s been 44 years. McAfee played on a national title winning team that year and caught 54 passes for 797 yards and six touchdowns.

Question, Michael Mayer finish in the top 10 of Heisman voting in 2021?

I’d say Mayer finish above Williams due to Williams sharing too many carries. Good got the team and Williams longevity, bad for individual awards.

Who finishes higher in Heisman voting K. Williams or Michael Mayer?

If you said yes to Mayer then consider the last TE to finish in the top 10 of Heisman voting was ND’Ken McAfee in 1977. He finished third behind Earl Campbell of Texas and Terry Miller of Oklahoma. McAfee was the last TE to finish on the top 10 in Heisman voting, it’s been 44 years. McAfee played on a national title winning team that year and caught 54 passes for 797 yards and six touchdowns.

Question, Michael Mayer finish in the top 10 of Heisman voting in 2021?

I’d say Mayer finish above Williams due to Williams sharing too many carries. Good got the team and Williams longevity, bad for individual awards.
Williams easy

Unless you are a QB, no one else, most likely, will not be winning the Heisman. Would love to see a TE win, or even a defensive player, but I don't see that happening.

ADVERTISEMENT