ADVERTISEMENT

5th year xfer

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
Any news on ND grabbing some xfers?

Like Alohi or others? Sorry if it’s been posted. I searched but didn’t see anything.

Any news on ND grabbing some xfers?

Like Alohi or others? Sorry if it’s been posted. I searched but didn’t see anything.

No room at the inn. Not to mention, in order to come to Notre Dame as a 5th year transfer you have to enroll in an ND Masters Program, which means you must have the academics to be accepted. Notre Dame isn't going to be the landing spot for many 5th year transfers looking for a place to make a name for themselves and get themselves drafted. They are more than likely going to go to a school where they can basically do but play football and work on their craft to prepare themselves for the NFL. The Cody Riggs' of the world are going to be rare at Notre Dame.

Reactions: tbonesays
Agree. Just not sure. The last 3-4 years I think we grabbed one a year I thought.

Agree. Just not sure. The last 3-4 years I think we grabbed one a year I thought.
We are probably going to have to turn away some of our own 5th years just to make the #s work. Everything will shake out in the end bc ND is always under 85 but taking on more schollies seems less then ideal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT