ADVERTISEMENT

4th round baby!!!

I’m saying that they’re exponentially more qualified than you when it comes to evaluating talent for the NFL
So no one can ever question a pick by an NFL team? Is that what you are saying. Since they know more, they are without fault and cant be questioned? Is that your position?

Was I wrong when I said Jamarcus Russell would flop in the nfl and the raiders made a mistake? But wait, they knew more so they must have been right with their pick

“I dont bring it up. That's the point. Let it go. Stop bringing it up”

I don’t ever bring it up. I only respond to the BS on the subject, a lot of it is yours.
I'm barely critical of the kid. You are just so obsessed you have to come to his defense over someone barely being critical. You're pathetic

Reactions: jcswoopnh
“I'm barely critical of the kid. You are just so obsessed you have to come to his defense over someone barely being critical. You're pathetic”

Sure you are (barely critical). All one needs to do is read your many, many posts about him to see that your claim that “you’re barely critical” is rooted in horseshit. You’re an arrogant know it all that thinks your opinion is worth more than others here, it isn’t, not by a long shot.

“I'm barely critical of the kid. You are just so obsessed you have to come to his defense over someone barely being critical. You're pathetic”

Sure you are (barely critical). All one needs to do is read your many, many posts about him to see that your claim that “you’re barely critical” is rooted in horseshit. You’re an arrogant know it all that thinks your opinion is worth more than others here, it isn’t, not by a long shot.
You sound like you feel your opinion is right on this subject and mine is not. Typical know it all you are. Obsessed

“You sound like you feel your opinion is right on this subject and mine is not.”

no doubt

“Thats why you are considered clueless”

Who considers me clueless? You & the rest of the BBC? Lol. That doesn’t count.

ADVERTISEMENT