ADVERTISEMENT

2touchdown win. 3-0 baby!

This game basically went the way I was thinking, though I was a little generous with our offensive production. I was counting on the defense to step up and win this game, and that the offense would eventually pull away, which is what happened, though overall it was another sketchy win.

And we did hit on three big plays, three chunk plays for all of our TDs. Ready or not, here comes Wisconsin!

Reactions: mbd11
I wish the team would come out fired up for a change. Kelly needs to work on his pre-game speeches. He’s putting the team to sleep.

I wish the team would come out fired up for a change. Kelly needs to work on his pre-game speeches. He’s putting the team to sleep.
Could you quote his pre-game speeches for us so that we can assess their quality?

thanks

Lots of people where down in him but AD is our best receiver. It’s not even close with the others. We need to get those frosh on that field.

Last edited:
Yet somehow the team keeps winning. How is that?

Kelly could give a Rockne-type speech and you would find fault in it.
This guy has been trolling the board for years. Never talks football, just bashes Kelly.

Hopefully Kelly “works on his pre-game speeches” this week. 🙄

That's funny Kelly keeps racking up wins and your posts get dumber and dumber.😜
Sure he keeps racking up wins against teams they should beat. Unfortunately when it comes to teams equal or with better talent his record is atrocious.

I thought today was the first time this year. The crowd was back today, and from my perspective in section 129 the players looked pumped up and so was the crowd. If you listened to Kelly's post game the first thing he mentioned was the crowed, the green shirts, and how it energized the team.

Good win yesterday. The defense played much better…didn’t let up any big plays. Just keep getting better each week. Let’s beat Wisconsin now.

Reactions: IrishMike409
I thought today was the first time this year. The crowd was back today, and from my perspective in section 129 the players looked pumped up and so was the crowd. If you listened to Kelly's post game the first thing he mentioned was the crowed, the green shirts, and how it energized the team.
Secion 129? Tell us more about your game-day experience! Your weekly home game that you never miss without fail for 30 years. Seriously, make a real regular thing about this. Talk openly and avidly about it. Enough of your toxic sludge opinions about how every aspect of ND football sucks. We've had enough of that banal shit from you for a lifetime.

But tell us about ND stadium, since you're now making a thing of blatantly alluding to it every week. Don't see any other fans being so careful to always mention that they went to the game. You definitely do.

Good win yesterday. The defense played much better…didn’t let up any big plays. Just keep getting better each week. Let’s beat Wisconsin now.
The defense definitely looked better. You saw glimpses of how scary this defense could be. I think the OL played harder but I did not see any improvement at all in the scheme, or technique.

Reactions: McCallen ND NYC
Heaven is a perfect place, so there would be nothing to bitch about. I can’t help that you don’t like hearing the facts.

The fact is that ND has made the playoffs two of the last three seasons. Only a few teams can make that claim. But all you do is bitch.

Reactions: IrishMike409
The defense definitely looked better. You saw glimpses of how scary this defense could be. I think the OL played harder but I did not see any improvement at all in the scheme, or technique.
The OL was the biggest disappointment yesterday. I think Tosh Baker is going to be a good player. He needs more experience and more strength.

Reactions: irish4life88
ADVERTISEMENT