ADVERTISEMENT

247 Team Talent Composite Rating (Updated 9-1-22)

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
This is a ranking of how well your team's 85 man roster is rated relative to all other FBS 85 man rosters.

This ranking gets updated prior to week 1 of every season. It was just updated today 9-1-22 for the 2022 season.

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. OSU
4. Texas A&M
5. Clemson

10. ND

Last edited:
The difference between us and Bama is the same as the difference between us and 32nd ranked Utah

Us beating OSU is the equivalent of 25th ranked Wisconsin beating us. So not too crazy. That 17.5 number is way too high. I guess it would be 14.5 if we were on a neutral field

Us beating OSU is the equivalent of 25th ranked Wisconsin beating us. So not too crazy. That 17.5 number is way too high. I guess it would be 14.5 if we were on a neutral field
You're pretty close. I read that OSU - at home in a big night game - has a home field advantage of 4 1/2 points. I believe it was on CBS Sports

This is a ranking of how well your team's 85 man roster is rated relative to all other FBS 85 man rosters.

This ranking gets updated prior to week 1 of every season. It was just updated today 9-1-22 for the 2022 season.

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. OSU
4. Texas A&M
5. Clemson

10. ND

Yawn

Reactions: francade

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. OSU
4. Texas A&M
5. Clemson

10. ND

Nos. 7 and 8 not looking too hot as of now. What did Kelly think we was getting re: LSU offensive talent? Their D not looking too bad. But getting pushed around by Fla. State? Can't wait to see how talent No. 6 plays against Alabama next Sat. But I am an Okie. So prejudiced. Do like the Irish though. I was in Norman on 11/16/57 and cheering for you guys. Stupid Catholic kid. Took until '61 for Wilkenson to convert me.

Nos. 7 and 8 not looking too hot as of now. What did Kelly think we was getting re: LSU offensive talent? Their D not looking too bad. But getting pushed around by Fla. State? Can't wait to see how talent No. 6 plays against Alabama next Sat. But I am an Okie. So prejudiced. Do like the Irish though. I was in Norman on 11/16/57 and cheering for you guys. Stupid Catholic kid. Took until '61 for Wilkenson to convert me.
it took BK 2-3 seasons to really get the ball rolling here at ND.
LSU has like 8-10+ transfers in their 2 deep rn.

wait until BK gets his system/coaches/players in place (granted he isn't over the hill and/or hasn't mailed it in).

Last edited:
That doesn't measure talent.

A three star player who is entering his fifth year in the program and has started for three seasons is probably better than a five star true freshman. But the "talent" ranking would have the five star as the more talented player.

Reactions: francade
That doesn't measure talent.

A three star player who is entering his fifth year in the program and has started for three seasons is probably better than a five star true freshman. But the "talent" ranking would have the five star as the more talented player.
Just because the system isn't perfect doesn't mean it isn't effective.

It's actually quite surprising how few times a 5 star player will be buried on a depth chart behind a 3 star veteran.

All's I know is Kashon Boutte is an effin' cancer on that team. Holy shit, BK never had to deal with guys like that at ND.....

it took BK 2-3 seasons to really get the ball rolling here at ND.
LSU has like 8-10+ transfers in their 2 deep rn.

wait until BK gets his system/coaches/players in place (granted he isn't over the hill and/or hasn't mailed it in).
He gonna struggle

Did you see the LSU schedule after the 3 patty cakes? WIll be lucky to go 6-6. Did not see Tenn or Ky. talent, forget Fla., Ala. Ole Miss, ArkansaW and Ta&m

Did you see the LSU schedule after the 3 patty cakes? WIll be lucky to go 6-6. Did not see Tenn or Ky. talent, forget Fla., Ala. Ole Miss, ArkansaW and Ta&m
BK in his first 6 games at ND was pretty average .. then ND went on to win like 5 games in a row in blowout fashion against a pretty good schedule.

BK has a system that works (that is VERY clear). He didn't forget how to coach football/run a program/develop players because he's in Baton Rouge.

Reactions: savvyandsassier
BK in his first 6 games at ND was pretty average .. then ND went on to win like 5 games in a row in blowout fashion against a pretty good schedule.

BK has a system that works (that is VERY clear). He didn't forget how to coach football/run a program/develop players because he's in Baton Rouge.
In fact he’s even learned Cajun and how to twerk too!

He won't win more than 7 games this year. My guess is 6 and 6 with a couple blowout losses. Then he might lose some recruits

ADVERTISEMENT