Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Rees can not survive this
Not only are his plays terrible but he clearly can’t coach either

Reactions: NDinNJ
Just back from the game, and I have to read more of your BS. Go away you, and NDinNJ, whinny little bitches. Your constant negativity is embarrassing you both.... if that's possible. You haven't got a freaking clue about football.

Rees called a pretty strong game today. Pyne was tight and missed at least 6 plays and you had Styles’ drop and one other. Fumble on the snap, 3 false starts that were pathetic, another early snap and what would have been 4 more sacks that were overrun by the defense. Add in 2 stupid conduct penalties and we had mayhem

Rees called a pretty strong game today. Pyne was tight and missed at least 6 plays and you had Styles’ drop and one other. Fumble on the snap, 3 false starts that were pathetic, another early snap and what would have been 4 more sacks that were overrun by the defense. Add in 2 stupid conduct penalties and we had mayhem
👍

No way! It's called development and preparation or lack of, that's all on Rees. His game plans and schemes have been horrible.
”Development and Preparation” ….. Nonsense !

When your QB short arms passes.
When your receivers drop passes.
When your players have illegal motion penalties
When your players have an obvious targeting penalty

That has NOTHING to do with the coaches, it’s about failure to EXECUTE by the players

The offense is a reflection of the coach; the team is the reflection of the head coach…. It’s how sports work

we have a few bad coaches and a bad head coach

CFB is CFB. A bunch of kinds that just got the right to vote playing learning their craft at an elite level.

2-3 plays in all games changes us from 3-0 to 0-3.

Mystery FG penalty, dropped Hail Mary it’s a different game. Pick 6 and a dropped pass that hits a plate in the helmet we probably best Marshall.

A sliding catch inches from the sideline is made by OSU and who knows.

ND was sloppy today and won. Have to clean up those mistakes pointed out above and this is a snoozer.

The encouraging part is it seemed like Pyne was settling in by the end of the game and looks ready to run an expanded version of the offense.

Much of the offensive game plan seemed designed to get the offensive line engaged and participating in the season for the first time this year

Reactions: BGI User 756
The offense is a reflection of the coach; the team is the reflection of the head coach…. It’s how sports work

we have a few bad coaches and a bad head coach
Still whinning. What Jack hasn't called to hire you yet? Shocker. Doesn't all you know nothing whinning bore you after a while?

Still whinning. What Jack hasn't called to hire you yet? Shocker. Doesn't all you know nothing whinning bore you after a while?
You clearly can’t handle criticism even when it’s not at you….

can you please just stick to your world of Warcraft alter ego and leave football conversation to people that have a clue. Our team is bad, nothing to be happy about other than maybe kicking game.

can you please just stick to your world of Warcraft alter ego and leave football conversation to people that have a clue. Our team is bad, nothing to be happy about other than maybe kicking game.
I agree, good game once we didn't give up on the running game. Started to see improvement in the second half. I see you're finally coming around that this was a game to find some optimism in.

Hmmm... I thought the team actually got Better as the game wore on.. they fed off of one another! Going away to UNC is going to be good! Come away with another win before BYU.... Win that then be 6-2 for the Clemson game! Pyne is a gamer who is confident.. no reason they can't go 11-2... USC could be a huge game..

Hmmm... I thought the team actually got Better as the game wore on.. they fed off of one another! Going away to UNC is going to be good! Come away with another win before BYU.... Win that then be 6-2 for the Clemson game! Pyne is a gamer who is confident.. no reason they can't go 11-2... USC could be a huge game..
Please don't point out facts, it goes against the narrative that we may just have the worst coaching staff ever assembled. It was far, far from a perfect game but we did get better as the game went on.

Last edited:

If it's left to people who know football, then why is a whinny dickhead like you even on the board? It's clearer and clearer with every one of your whinny posts that you don't know squat.

I say that HB dive offense will not work against any team that won a recruiting battle for the front 7.

Just back from the game, and I have to read more of your BS. Go away you, and NDinNJ, whinny little bitches. Your constant negativity is embarrassing you both.... if that's possible. You haven't got a freaking clue about football.
Im not whining about sh*t. If you can't face reality then you don't have a clue about football. Fact is the offense has been a disaster. It still is, they should have hung 40 on Cal. The defense has played well and kept ND in all 3 games this year. If the offense does it's job this team is 3-0.

Im not whining about sh*t. If you can't face reality then you don't have a clue about football. Fact is the offense has been a disaster. It still is, they should have hung 40 on Cal. The defense has played well and kept ND in all 3 games this year. If the offense does it's job this team is 3-0.
The reality is this is and always was gonna be a rebuilding year; if you didn't and don't know that, then you're the clueless one. We have a new HC, new DC, new OL coach, new QB and no actual threats at receiver. We have undersized talent on the DLine, and we have average at best LBs. And what you thought we were playoff bound? Now that's clueless. If we win 8 games, it'll be an outstanding season. Get a clue. And for the record Rees called an excellent game yesterday. Go ahead now, let the whinning continue

Everyone is taking a step back in anger bc we beat Cal by stopping a Hail Mary pass. How said it is that we’ve fallen to such lows.

Wrong again
The reality is this is and always was gonna be a rebuilding year; if you didn't and don't know that, then you're the clueless one. We have a new HC, new DC, new OL coach, new QB and no actual threats at receiver. We have undersized talent on the DLine, and we have average at best LBs. And what you thought we were playoff bound? Now that's clueless. If we win 8 games, it'll be an outstanding season. Get a clue. And for the record Rees called an excellent game yesterday. Go ahead now, let the whinning continue
Wrong again! I never thought ND was playoff bound. I always said the high bar would be 10-2, 11-1, and the low bar would be 9-3, 8-4.

Rees shouid be gone, he had no business being an OC. Kelly covered for him, and now that he's gone Rees has been exposed.

Wrong again

Wrong again! I never thought ND was playoff bound. I always said the high bar would be 10-2, 11-1, and the low bar would be 9-3, 8-4.

Rees shouid be gone, he had no business being an OC. Kelly covered for him, and now that he's gone Rees has been exposed.
Die hard is not Bruce Willis but he is losing his memory like Bruce, and he never expected nd to lose more than 3 games. I predicted 10-2 with good coaching, we don’t have close to that.

Die hard is not Bruce Willis but he is losing his memory like Bruce, and he never expected nd to lose more than 3 games. I predicted 10-2 with good coaching, we don’t have close to that.
I was never sold on Rees when BK hired him. To me that was just another hire for BK to control the offense and pull the strings. Once he left Rees was exposed for the puppet he was.

I also said ND will beat Cal and a false sense of optimism will take hold, about Pyne and the offense, but Cal is the worst team ND has on the schedule this year by far.

I was never sold on Rees when BK hired him. To me that was just another hire for BK to control the offense and pull the strings. Once he left Rees was exposed for the puppet he was.

I also said ND will beat Cal and a false sense of optimism will take hold, about Pyne and the offense, but Cal is the worst team ND has on the schedule this year by far.
Stop the presses, two nitwit know nothings (Get Nasty and NDinNJ) were not sold on hiring Rees. So your saying Jack didn't consult with you two football geniuses? Shocking

Stop the presses, two nitwit know nothings (Get Nasty and NDinNJ) were not sold on hiring Rees. So your saying Jack didn't consult with you two football geniuses? Shocking
This is a Notre Dame football forum, I'm entitled to my opinion as are you. I can't help that you are too dumb to understand that.

Anyone can call plays, recruiting developing and coaching players to execute and be elite is much much much harder
Calling plays is an art. Some guys can do it, others cannot. Definietly not as easy as you're trying to make it out to be.

Recruiting is much easier. Recruiting is putting in the work, caring about the player. Not hard, just takes dedication. No skill involved

Anyone can call plays, recruiting developing and coaching players to execute and be elite is much much much harder
But can any OC call consistently successful plays against opponents, especially quality opponents ?

And that’s NOT easy !

But can any OC call consistently successful plays against opponents, especially quality opponents ?

And that’s NOT easy !
The most simple play when coached and executed properly can work…. The best play call with terrible coaching can often fail (see Tommy)

ADVERTISEMENT