ADVERTISEMENT

#10 Utah And Arizona ..

ndhuntington

Shakes Down The Thunder
Oct 6, 2009
Wow love watching Arizona's offense wow the passing attack is beautiful maybe we can lure Noah Fifita next year if we go in the portal.

And then when he gets to ND he will suck. If Carr isn't the QB next year, the program will never develope one!
Again, though he’s not infallible, Urban Meyer has spoke on this a few times already this season.

Meyer said (paraphrasing) it’s inconceivable that ND hasn’t been able to develop a QB in house for a long time. He said ND will never be elite if they keep going to the portal for one and dones. I agree 100%, ND needs to go with one of their guys this offseason.

I made it well known before the season that I thought we had excellent RBs and Angelli should be our guy. He looked great against OSU in the Bowl.

That’s past now, Freeman and Denbrock seem immovable on the subject. Next year we have to run with our guys or no elite guys will ever sign as long as Freeman is the coach.

I’ve read that teams like OSU, UGA, USC, etc could all see one or even two QBs leave this year to the portal. I don’t want any of them.

The only QB’s ND should’ve considered this past offseason were Cam Ward, and Kyle McCord. Some liked Will Howard but I find him underwhelming, his team (OSU) has elite talent everywhere.

I hope it's Carr too or Minchey but I have a feeling Minchey or Angeli will transfer.
Angeli will be the QB and should be.

You write it down because here's exactly what will happen....

Riley, trying to be the teams 2nd tailback is not going to make it for the duration of the season.

Do you really think he has been injured all but one year that suddenly he will make it unscathed with us?

No way.

Angeli will come in....throw lights out...
Freeman will have to answer some tough questions when deep down we all know the NIL is setting the depth chart...

then when Riley is healthy again he will become a situational QB no longer starting.

If it doesn't go down that way we have no chance to make the playoffs.

So we don't want someone injured but Angeli has to be this team's QB if it wants to do anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT