ADVERTISEMENT

Zaire to Gators.

Best of luck Malik! I don't get how the Gators compare to the Noles, Trojans, or Wolverines? Especially to a Notre Dame fan. When I think of the Gators I think of the Bus running over their D line in the Sugar Bowl.

Golson to Noles. Zaire to the Gators. Next QB to Miami. Do our QB's look at who the fan base hate most and go there? Maybe it will be Usc or Michigan.
I don't think active players really care about which teams the fan base historically hates. We haven't played Florida in 25 years, why would Malik think anyone has any feelings either way toward them? We didn't play Miami for around 18 years, and we've beaten them four times in a row now.

Reactions: wiu86 and Kelso86
I don't think active players really care about which teams the fan base historically hates. We haven't played Florida in 25 years, why would Malik think anyone has any feelings either way toward them? We didn't play Miami for around 18 years, and we've beaten them four times in a row now.
I was joking. Don't really care. I wish him the best. He graduated from ND. Blue and Gold through and through.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but aren't there a ton of sink holes in the Gainesville area? I'm just sayin'.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT