ADVERTISEMENT

You saw the difference a real coaching staff makes.

Kelly struggles against any coach that has a pulse.

Richt has Miami better in year 2 than Kelly has ND in year 8.
When Richt gets them to a National Championship game, then you can say that.

As for struggling against anyone with a pulse, you realize he is 4-2 vs. Dantonio, don't you? He's beaten Stoops; he's beaten a couple of different coaches for Southern Cal.

BK>Richt. Better record. Been to a championship. Miami is a one hit wonder. Just wait until they have a mid game brawl and start hitting opposing players with helmets or half the team gets busted doing something illegal. Won't be long.

BK>Richt. Better record. Been to a championship. Miami is a one hit wonder. Just wait until they have a mid game brawl and start hitting opposing players with helmets or half the team gets busted doing something illegal. Won't be long.

I don't think so !

Richt was hired as head coach of the Georgia Bulldogs before the 2001 season. Richt's teams won two Southeastern Conference (SEC) championships (2002 and 2005), six SEC Eastern Division titles (2002, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2011 and 2012), and nine bowl games. His teams represented the SEC in three BCS bowl appearances with a record of 2–1, and finished in the top ten of the final AP Poll seven times (2002–2005, 2007, 2012, 2014).

Didn't Richt start with a bang at Georgia? Then was consistently over ranked for years after that. Habitually 9-4 ish. Trust me he's not Jimmy Johnson. He can coach but The guy will not recruit at Miami like they did back then. He won't take as many of the types of guys That's right I said it , that Miami did in the 80s and early 90s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT