ADVERTISEMENT

Women win ACC Championship............

Probably the best game our ladies have played this year.

Shot the ball well, out rebounded a supposedly good rebounding team, defended well, …
Hope their next "better" game is when they beat UConn for the national championship.

ND Men bb is next?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I agree IrishHerb that this was probably there best game of the year against clearly the second best team in the conference. nobody all year had outrebounded florida st in any game this year until we did it sunday. if and only if we can play this well in the tournament then yes we can finally beat UConn for the title

Believe top four #1 seeds UConn ,ND ,University of South Carolina ,Maryland. Can't be any others for top seeds .?

it's seems weird not seeing Stanford as a top contender for a #1 seed since they seem to get one every year. since were going to be the number 2 overall I hope we don't get screwed like some say we will and get stuck out in Washington in the west region and instead get sent to Carolina for the south region. I know N Carolina puts the gamecocks closer to home and there fans but we earned the number 2 overall seed over them by winning the toughest conference in the country in my opinion

Who goes out west .UConn gets the East .ND gets the Mid Eastern regional if they are the Overall # 2 team Maryland.looks to be the team that goes out West if they are the # 4 ranked team in the country ..USC in the South?

I hope you're right Izo but I've just had several people elsewhere say that we may get shipped out west

If you are the # 2 team in the country behind UConn ,you should be playing in your region.If ND does get shipped out to the West ,the selection committee would show their bias against ND .

Originally posted by Izo:
Believe top four #1 seeds UConn ,ND ,University of South Carolina ,Maryland. Can't be any others for top seeds .?
a case could be made for Tenn to get a #1 seed over Maryland. They have the #1 SOS and RPI but the committee won't place them on a 1 line over a conference champion. they are going to be very good next year with Diamond DeShields, the UNC transfer becoming eligible.

Originally posted by Izo:
If you are the # 2 team in the country behind UConn ,you should be playing in your region.If ND does get shipped out to the West ,the selection committee would show their bias against ND .
ND will be staying in the mid East region, probably will play the regional semi and final on their home court as they did last year.

during halftime just now of the UConn game they were showing who there bracket guru had as the top four seeds and what regions they would be placed in and they had our irish in the Greensboro region. i'll take the Greensboro region compared to being shipped out west somewhere
This post was edited on 3/9 9:13 PM by coolirish9

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT