ADVERTISEMENT

Will Golson save FSU, or will FSU sink Golson

No positive rape kit? Are you nuts on top of being blind?
Nope. No positive rape kit jfk, jr. Just as I challenged you months ago to produce one single piece of evidence that a rape even happened and you failed to do so. I challenged you over and over and over and over again and you could not produce even one small shred of evidence.

Nope. No positive rape kit jfk, jr. Just as I challenged you months ago to produce one single piece of evidence that a rape even happened and you failed to do so. I challenged you over and over and over and over again and you could not produce even one small shred of evidence.
There are lots of people in this world that can't think clearly about these kinds of things. They scream "Rapist, Rapist, Rapist," but when asked to produce the evidence or state which evidence proves a crime was committed they are unable to do so.

In DeAndre Johnson's (our latest QB) incident that entire thing is on camera so there is no disputing the facts which is why I am all for a suspension in that case and if he ends up being dismissed I would support that 100%. But it is amazing how rival fans let their bias and prejudice affect their views of the system of justice in our country. Crimes have to be proven, not just alleged.

The rape kit was most certainly positive and the rapist denied being there but the DNA from that rape kit was his. Busted!

Still, had FSU and TPD properly investigated the rapist would be in jail right now, but it falls to him and his corrupt school to pay millions so he never has to answer the questions he has refused to answer.

How much would you like to bet there is a settlement?

He is a pig and FSU should be shut down!

Last edited:
The reinvention of reality on the part of Criminole fans is outstanding. To even suggest that this guy is not a filthy pig is mind boggling. What are the chances he stays out of trouble when even after paying off this girl he will be loaded. Tampa will be very sorry.

The rape kit was most certainly positive and the rapist denied being there but the DNA from that rapper kit was his. Busted! Still, had FSU and TPD properly investigated the rapist would be in jail right now, but it falls to him and his corrupt school to pay millions so he never has to answer the questions he has refused to answer.

He never denied being there. See you guys make facts up out of thin air.

The reinvention of reality on the part of Criminole fans is outstanding. To even suggest that this guy is not a filthy pig is mind boggling. What are the chances he stays out of trouble when even after paying off this girl he will be loaded. Tampa will be very sorry.
You've got a lot of nerve. You don't even know the guy. He stays after Baseball games for hours signing autographs for all of the fans. He goes to Elementary Schools and reads to kids. Is he a typical College kid? Yes. But you've got a lot of nerve judging him like that.

The rape kit was most certainly positive and the rapist denied being there but the DNA from that rapper kit was his. Busted! Still, had FSU and TPD properly investigated the rapist would be in jail right now, but it falls to him and his corrupt school to pay millions so he never has to answer the questions he has refused to answer.

You are aware that Winston Countersued right? You don't Countersue someone if you are planning on Settling with them.

You obviously know nothing about Civil Law. The accused ALWAYS countersues, if for no other reason to make the other side spend time and money answering discovery issues.

Why do you clowns discount the second girl and why do you also refuse to listen to the vast majority of people who correctly call him a rapist. The denial and the lies about the girl being the liar are really beyond low life.

Have you ever wondered why his buddy destroyed the video? Do you think there was any chance that video would have been destroyed had Winston not raped the girl? This is a good example of why 95% of rapes go unpunished, but at least the rapist will pay big money as will FSU for attempting to cover for him. Of course his real punishment is that he will rot in hell for enternity!

You obviously know nothing about Civil Law. The accused ALWAYS countersues, if for no other reason to make the other side spend time and money answering discovery issues.

Why do you clowns discount the second girl and why do you also refuse to listen to the vast majority of people who correctly call him a rapist. The denial and the lies about the girl being the liar are really beyond low life.

Have you ever wondered why his buddy destroyed the video? Do you think there was any chance that video would have been destroyed had Winston not raped the girl? This is a good example of why 95% of rapes go unpunished, but at least the rapist will pay big money as will FSU for attempting to cover for him. Of course his real punishment is that he will rot in hell for enternity!
Well, have you read the Countersuit? Because I have. There are a gazzilion claims in that. And I'm not saying anything more. But this is the girl's last shot and best shot at her perceived justice. He'll have to deposed and she'll have to be deposed. A multitude of Witnesses will be deposed. If she can't even win a Civil Suit will you be prepared to change your mind about your accusations?

Here is a link to the Winston Countersuit if you'd like to know what Winston's Defense and Counterclaims will be based on.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/ct-read-jameis-winston-countersuit-20150509-htmlstory.html

The very last thing that will happen is that Winston will allow himself (or his attorneys will allow him) to testify under Parthenon because he is guilty and have to perjure himself. No attorney, certainly not the likes of the attorneys involved who defend these creeps, will allow him to testify because like most of the sane world, they know he is guilty.

As I said, you can fully expect both FSU and Winston to pay off and then have her sign a confidentiality agreement so they can still imply some sick sort of innocence when all know he is guilty as sin.

The very last thing that will happen is that Winston will allow himself (or his attorneys will allow him) to testify under Parthenon because he is guilty and have to perjure himself. No attorney, certainly not the likes of the attorneys involved who defend these creeps, will allow him to testify because like most of the sane world, they know he is guilty.

As I said, you can fully expect both FSU and Winston to pay off and then have her sign a confidentiality agreement so they can still imply some sick sort of innocence when all know he is guilty as sin.
Rather than arguing with you, I'll just ask you what do you base your statements on? What makes him guilty? What makes FSU guilty? Where is your evidence? Let me guess: Because Erica Kinsman said so.

Have you ever looked at rape stats? He did not have one women accuse him, the second came forward because clowns like you called the girl a liar and attacked her. Willie Meghs even went out of his way to say their investigation did not find "innocence" but because of TPD's and FSU shoddy investigations they did not have the evidence to ensure a conviction. You obviously refuse to face all logic as this is exactly what happens in a corrupt environment you find in a place like Tallahassee where there is no discipline and winning is all that matters.

The Civil Suit is all about getting justice when the system was flawed.

1. The accused don't always file counter suits and if they are intending to settle trying to use a counter-suit as leverage is risky as the counter-suit may make a plaintiff less likely to settle out of spite because they have been sued.

2. Whether the counter suit was filed or not the other side would have had to spend time and money answering discovery. There is a risk the Plaintiff will have to spend more money if she loses the counter-suit but the more likely then not if she gets a judgment against her it wont be something Winston can collect unless she has a big trust fund.

3. More likely then not Darby destroyed the video because unauthorized recording of a person having sex is a crime in and of itself. This gives him a unique reason for destroying the video that is independent of Winston's interests.

4. The second girl did not say she was raped and in fact said that she was categorically not raped. What she said was that she and Winston had sexual interactions that she consented to during but after the fact didn't feel good about.

I see you have bought all the FSU spin. You are wrong and I and many, many others will be proven right when he and FSU settle and when he rapes again, which he will because he is a predator.

Where will all the enablers be then?

Logic is not something you work on.

If Winston rapes someone in the future that doesn't mean what went down in this situation was rape. It means that what down in that situation was rape.

The reason he was not charged was because TPD bundled the investigation and even gave Winstons attorney a heads up that he was accused so they could get a story together and destroy evidence. This is rather typical but everything points to Winston being guilty and his continued behavior just further demonstrates what a pig he is.

I mean that is non-responsive but yes I have read you and your "friends" type that many times.

I mean that is non-responsive but yes I have read you and your "friends" type that many times.
You are a rarity in terms of someone who actually looks at this thing objectively rather than just slinging mud around without hard facts. Most of these people just repeat what ESPN, TMZ or Dead Spin tell them.

Based on both of them playing 12 regular season games? Or are you looking at games after that? Just curious to see the link you are using. Because at the end of the regular season last year we had a big thread about SoS. And FSU had the lowest ranked of the 4 play off teams. I remember ND's being in the high 20's low 30's, and FSU being in the high 30's. ND was like 2 worse then Ohio State's. With Bama and Oregon beating all the rest of those mentioned.
Not according to Sagarin. ND=32 / FSU=21.

Thanks for coming to the party by repeating the argument 5 days after the thread died... Reasons why you are called out for being a pot stirrer

Again are you basing that on 12 regular season scheduled games? Or are you basing that on 12 ND games, and 12+ on FSU?

If so, show me the numbers.
I'm basing it on Sagarin's FINAL ranking since all games affect results. According to his "computer numbers" FSU played the tougher overall schedule. Simple as that. And for the local idiots with the same mother who would like the world to believe that ND plays the tougher schedule every year go back say 15-20 years chart it and see who plays the tougher schedule most years. The past 2-3 (except 2014) where FSU's schedule was certainly weaker is an anomaly. Taking those couple of years ('12 & '13) out of the equation they both average rank right around 20-21 the past 15-20 years with FSU getting the slight edge. But let's not let making stuff up out of thin air with unsupported BS to support a biased agenda interfere with a factual discussion.

The reason he was not charged was because TPD bundled the investigation and even gave Winstons attorney a heads up that he was accused so they could get a story together and destroy evidence. This is rather typical but everything points to Winston being guilty and his continued behavior just further demonstrates what a pig he is.
I have never read so much ignorance from three posters in all my life. Nothing points to Winston being guilty. Especially the rape kit results which where determined to not show any evidence of forced entry or any tearing or trauma normally associated with rape. The tox reports do not support any of her numerous accounts of what happened that evening. Those medical personnel at the hospital do not support her stories. The witnesses do not support her stories. Her friends do not support her stories. The legal investigations (many of them) do not support her stories. Your need to just make stuff up continues to boggle the mind. Nothing other than her unsupported statements points to guilt. But hell.... don't let the facts get in your way of a good story. Again .... you have been asked dozens of times to present one bit of evidence to support your factless theory without response.

I'm basing it on Sagarin's FINAL ranking since all games affect results. According to his "computer numbers" FSU played the tougher overall schedule. Simple as that. And for the local idiots with the same mother who would like the world to believe that ND plays the tougher schedule every year go back say 15-20 years chart it and see who plays the tougher schedule most years. The past 2-3 (except 2014) where FSU's schedule was certainly weaker is an anomaly. Taking those couple of years ('12 & '13) out of the equation they both average rank right around 20-21 the past 15-20 years with FSU getting the slight edge. But let's not let making stuff up out of thin air with unsupported BS to support a biased agenda interfere with a factual discussion.
So how many games did ND play last season. And how many games did FSU play last season?

Is it the same amount? If not then it is apples to oranges.

Now if you want to compare the 12 game schedule they both had going into the season we have a ball game. If not then everything you typed is junk.

Reactions: ForeverNole22
So how many games did ND play last season. And how many games did FSU play last season?

Is it the same amount? If not then it is apples to oranges.

Now if you want to compare the 12 game schedule they both had going into the season we have a ball game. If not then everything you typed is junk.
I will happily type this slower so you understand the junk. According to Sagarin FSU played a tougher schedule in 2014 than ND did. Not according to me...... according to Sagarin.

With all due respect if you have an issue with the junk Sagarin puts out and the formula he enters into the computer then take it up with him. All I said is that looking at the schedule both teams played (regardless whether one team played 10 games and another played 20) the schedule FSU played was ranked tougher than the one ND played according to Sagarin. Pretty simple really. If you disagree that's OK.

I will happily type this slower so you understand the junk. According to Sagarin FSU played a tougher schedule in 2014 than ND did. Not according to me...... according to Sagarin.

With all due respect if you have an issue with the junk Sagarin puts out and the formula he enters into the computer then take it up with him. All I said is that looking at the schedule both teams played (regardless whether one team played 10 games and another played 20) the schedule FSU played was ranked tougher than the one ND played according to Sagarin. Pretty simple really. If you disagree that's OK.

So what you are saying is that you can't give the numbers for 12 schedule games vs 12 schedule games. But you can defer the blame for that on someone else.

Got it.

Sargain doesn't maintain archives

Not my problem. Just think it is odd to try to use SoS on a schedule beyond the 12 scheduled games. I would think the same thing if someone was trying to put the FSU schedule (or just about any other CC or playoff team from last year) vs the B12 or any other school that didn't participate in extra games. It goes without saying that the SoS of a team will be stronger with additional teams added, especially when those additional games are against a division champion with an (up to that point)10-2 record, and a conference champion with an up to that point 12-1 record. Both of which were highly ranked.

So what you are saying is that you can't give the numbers for 12 schedule games vs 12 schedule games. But you can defer the blame for that on someone else.

Got it.
NO ... I don't think you did get it. I tried though. My apologies for not making it clear enough.

Let's move along. This is going no where.

Last edited:
Sargain doesn't maintain archives
Simply type in Sagarin with the year and a link to that year's results will appear. You can go back about 17-18 years. I have done it thus it's why I know the results.

Example: Type in Sagarin 2002 and this pops up. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt02.htm

Bottom line is ND and FSU's strength of schedule average is almost exactly the same rank (20-21) if you take out the FSU anomaly years of 2012 & 2013. With those included ND creaps ahead by about one % point.

I get it, you can't answer my question. Show me the SoS for last year based on the 12 game scheduled season. Let me know where it lands.
What part of "according to Sagarin and his formula FSU played the tougher schedule last year" do you not get? Don't care how many games they played or when they were played. One team played more tough teams than the other during the football year (according to Sagarin). Period! This isn't rocket science.

End of conversation. If you need to make the last comment please feel free to do so. This is a stupid debate and I'm not trying to win you over to "my" side of seeing things. I have commented the last time on this silly argument.

What part of "according to Sagarin and his formula FSU played the tougher schedule last year" do you not get? Don't care how many games they played or when they were played. One team played more tough teams than the other during the football year (according to Sagarin). Period! This isn't rocket science.

End of conversation. If you need to make the last comment please feel free to do so. This is a stupid debate and I'm not trying to win you over to "my" side of seeing things. I have commented the last time on this silly argument.

Great so as long as you play more games you get a tougher SoS. You can't manage to equal up to the schedule on equal footing so you use bogus numbers. I'm cool with that. About what I expect from you

Great so as long as you play more games you get a tougher SoS. You can't manage to equal up to the schedule on equal footing so you use bogus numbers. I'm cool with that. About what I expect from you
Bogus numbers? LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT