ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Bubba so obsessed with ND?

Classic Irish

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 26, 2005
He spends more time here than on the Michigan board. Obviously, he still can't get over last year's 31-0 ass-kicking. And he still won't say when he graduated from the University of Michigan. At this point I'm willing to settle for an answer to when he graduated from high school. I don't think he's even done that. Lol!!!

Why is argus and all his personas obsessed with FSU?

I applaud Bubba if only because it brings argus/dubs/Epictitus pain.

maybe someday we will get a mod that actually gets rid of trolls and other boils on the butt(we all know who THEY are)

10310676_432733910223270_502107724146868142_n.jpg

Michigan Sucks
Hardballs is a Flake.
Bo never won anything that matters.....yeah, yeah, "play for Big Championships since we can't compete for a National One"
Big 2 little others - only OSU and MSU matter
Princeton Helmets but certainly not the education.

maybe someday we will get a mod that actually gets rid of trolls and other boils on the butt(we all know who THEY are)

Exactly. There are currently 8 threads started by this miscreant on the front page, each of which is a flame. On any other site, he would have been tossed long ago. Here, anything goes. The board rules are meaningless.

Bubba will be happier now that the Supreme Court has made it possible for him to get married in all 50 States. Congratulations BubbaJ

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT