ADVERTISEMENT

Why did Joe Montana receive the NFC Championship Trophy

edub72

All Star
Jan 17, 2018
Joe looked like a deer in headlights when they handed him the NFC Championship trophy! I guess I missed it, why was he on the podium?

Joe looked like a deer in headlights when they handed him the NFC Championship trophy! I guess I missed it, why was he on the podium?
I'm pretty sure he just jumped on stage like Kanye at the VMAs and nabbed it out of the hands of what he thought was Taylor Swift.

Why do you think he was on there? Maybe because he is a 49ers legend and was asked by the ownership group? Maybe?

I just want to use this opportunity to say that numbers n titles don’t tell the whole story and as far as I’m concerned Montana is the best qb ever. In a game with everything on the line against either Brady, or Mahomes, I like Joe

Reactions: francade
I just want to use this opportunity to say that numbers n titles don’t tell the whole story and as far as I’m concerned Montana is the best qb ever. In a game with everything on the line against either Brady, or Mahomes, I like Joe
And Montana did it in an era where QBs were not protected like they are today.

Reactions: francade
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT