ADVERTISEMENT

Where is OleTex? coach where are you?

perseverare

All Star
May 24, 2010
Coach If you read this, you in the right place! there's been renovations done!

What were your impressions from the scrimmage Saturday?

Perse.....Since the unending crap that continually began to surface on this board since the FL St. game, it just became to intolerable to read and not respond to all that trash. Then, the board switch over and the continual hatred in remarks from the old board members to the newer members once again became very tiresome and I found unnecessary . I often think of you and 35 and always look to see if you all have some new and informative post to share with us.

Three weeks ago ,I had unexpected Brain Surgery to remove a tumor , and will begin chemo and radiology tomorrow. Things are tough, but I am going fight this thing and see just how long I can stay afloat to watch the Irish this year.

Tell 35 hello for me, and all the other guys on the board that always contribute in a positive way hello for me, light a candle and say a rosary, we are going to fight this thing like hell and pull the Irish through.

oltex,

Best of luck with your recovery. I went hrough this with my dad a few years back. Keep positive thoughts.

Will keep a prayer of you TeX.

Get better and keep us up to date. Miss seeing you post and hope your return to health is speedy

Perse.....Since the unending crap that continually began to surface on this board since the FL St. game, it just became to intolerable to read and not respond to all that trash. Then, the board switch over and the continual hatred in remarks from the old board members to the newer members once again became very tiresome and I found unnecessary . I often think of you and 35 and always look to see if you all have some new and informative post to share with us.

Three weeks ago ,I had unexpected Brain Surgery to remove a tumor , and will begin chemo and radiology tomorrow. Things are tough, but I am going fight this thing and see just how long I can stay afloat to watch the Irish this year.

Tell 35 hello for me, and all the other guys on the board that always contribute in a positive way hello for me, light a candle and say a rosary, we are going to fight this thing like hell and pull the Irish through.

"we luv ya man!" and we will pray unceasingly for you; Hopefully the Lord, and you, will send us a good report! NOW: go kick some cancer butt!

Reactions: IrishBlooded
Prayers for you coach. Always enjoyed your posts. Hope to see more of them before too long.

Thoughts and prayers from Southern Indiana, Coach! Certainly enjoyed your posts this last football season and looking forward to reading your thoughts about the Irish this upcoming season.

No prayer is ever lost. Through the intercession of Our Lady, Mary, I'll pray that Her Son will watch over and help you in your time of need.

Thanks Perse and all you guys for your prayers , I'm going to fight like hell to beat this thing. All my realities live in Houston , Austin and Tyler and are all coming to the ND / Tex game, I'm sure going to do my part to be able to cheer for old ND and kick the LongHorn butts . This board has always had some good people with good but varying opinions , and most of the time done with class. It all proves that we love Irish football and Notre Dame University, so keep those prayers coming and say strong , ND will beat Texas and go on strong from there.

GO IRISH

Oltex, prayers to you and your family. Stay strong and positive. Your football knowledge and ability to explain the game is as good as Vince Lombardi or any other great football coach / teacher. Love reading your ND football insights.

I would loved to of played for you.

Hopefully things go well. Good Bless you and Go Irish !

Prayers from north or the border Tex. From one coach, to another, stay strong my friend. Always remember that the big man has a plan for you. You will be in my thoughts, sir.

Reactions: BGI User 348

Fight the good fight coach. Prayers sent. May God watch over you Brother. Take care

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT