ADVERTISEMENT

What if? Golson , Notre Dame and Florida State.

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
What if Golson leads Florida State to a National Championship game against Notre Dame and he throws the apparent game winning TD pass in the last seconds but it is called back for an illegal pick and it was obviously not? Would you celebrate the ND VICTORY and CHAMPIONSHIP or would you sulk and say Florida State deserved it?

The next time these two teams play is 2018. Less than a 1% chance they'll meet in the college playoff. Back away from the kool-aid.

It is hilarious listening to all the FSU people, the same ones who said EG was no good, now talk as if he is the second coming. There are no bigger hypocrites than what you see in the average FSU fan. It really is sad. EG will have a solid year leading FSU and bring a bit of class and character far above the norm at FSU.

I wonder if he will have to get a translator trying to understand Jumbo and his hillbilly ways? Does he get the same hook up at Publix and a get out of jail free card?

It is hilarious listening to all the FSU people, the same ones who said EG was no good, now talk as if he is the second coming. There are no bigger hypocrites than what you see in the average FSU fan. It really is sad. EG will have a solid year leading FSU and bring a bit of class and character far above the norm at FSU.

I wonder if he will have to get a translator trying to understand Jumbo and his hillbilly ways? Does he get the same hook up at Publix and a get out of jail free card?
Please ..... you using the word hypocrite in any form describing others is the height of hypocrisy.

When the book was written on the subject they had you in mind. An 8X10 of you sat on the author's desk to keep him on task.

What if Golson leads Florida State to a National Championship game against Notre Dame and he throws the apparent game winning TD pass in the last seconds but it is called back for an illegal pick and it was obviously not? Would you celebrate the ND VICTORY and CHAMPIONSHIP or would you sulk and say Florida State deserved it?
Never going to happen, either way.

I work with two FSU fans. Neither is convinced that Golson will win the job outright in Fall camp. They see it more likely that he steps in later in the season. FSUs offense is different than ND's, so the learning curve will be steep.

FSU also will start 4 new guys on the OL. Tough to make the playoffs with a QB that is new to the system and 4 new OL.

I work with two FSU fans. Neither is convinced that Golson will win the job outright in Fall camp. They see it more likely that he steps in later in the season. FSUs offense is different than ND's, so the learning curve will be steep.

FSU also will start 4 new guys on the OL. Tough to make the playoffs with a QB that is new to the system and 4 new OL.
Unless your friends are Jimbo Fisher and Randy Sanders I doubt they are correct. We'll see.

As with most issues, FSU finds themselves talking out of both sides of their mouth. They dumped on EG for four years and slandered him about his academic issue, but now they find themselves in a position that he is clearly the best Qb to help out a team with issues. EG will start, the schedule will help and I see them winning 10 games when they would have won only 7 or 8 without him.

As with most issues, FSU finds themselves talking out of both sides of their mouth. They dumped on EG for four years and slandered him about his academic issue, but now they find themselves in a position that he is clearly the best Qb to help out a team with issues. EG will start, the schedule will help and I see them winning 10 games when they would have won only 7 or 8 without him.

That never happened. What did happen is you went out of your mind claiming that winston wouldn't be the first pick in the draft. How did that work out?
You then pursued new depths of delirium with your insistence that Golson wouldn't go to FSU. How did that work out?
You then continued into more depths of ignorance by hammering on Bowden.
When asked why your opinion on Bowden was more valid than Holtz' and Dungy's you lost your mind again and could not answer.
You then told everyone you looked like JFK Jr which is/was great theatre.
All in all your contribution to the site is below zero. Will you be dining with coach Holtz today? That was funny too...

1- I never claimed Winston would not be the #1 pick. I stated I agreed with others who know the game like Dungy, Mortenson, Polian, Jawarski and more and said I would not take him for football reasons ahead of Mariota and I certainly would never want that pig on my team.
2. I certainly never made one mention about Golson not going to FSU, that is simply another lie.
3. Bowden, like you, is a scumbag, Dungy and Holtz are not!
4.JFK Jr. I don't even know what the Hell you are talking about with that one.

Why do you and No1e always lie?

1- I never claimed Winston would not be the #1 pick. I stated I agreed with others who know the game like Dungy, Mortenson, Polian, Jawarski and more and said I would not take him for football reasons ahead of Mariota and I certainly would never want that pig on my team.
2. I certainly never made one mention about Golson not going to FSU, that is simply another lie.

Your 1. is priceless. 2. Is a lie. 3. Why don't you refute Holtz' and Dungy's opinion on Bowden? 4. Is another lie. You are doing very well today.

Don't bring me into this. I have never lied about anything. You saying I have will never change the truth.

That said.... you sure do have selective memory for someone who can't remember what alias you are posting under or what lies you have said under each.

Also, both Holtz and Dungy would disagree with you about Bowden. In fact, the overwhelming majority of the country does. But then you already know this.

Careful about calling others scumbags. Over the top hypocrisy coming from you AGAIN! If a vote was taken here you would win the scumbag of the decade award hands down. No competition. So convincingly in fact that you might even be "hopnored" at a ND halftime for such notoriety. I would pay to see that. :D

Slander? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You are the biggest jerk I have ever seen.

New Quote from Argus/Holy Smoke, DubsDreader, Big Fella Fan, Irish Fan26, Epiciticus, etc., etc..:

"-My knowledge of Notre Dame is minimal? I and my family have been hopnored at half time, has yours?"

What year? What game? There is no answer to his crock of BS! He really is a John Hinckley, Jr.

468 × 286 - dailymail.co.uk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT