ADVERTISEMENT

What ever happened to Bodi?

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005
His posts were not only entertaining, but the over realistic expectations were funny. Post your best Bodism for old time sake.

His posts were not only entertaining, but the over realistic expectations were funny. Post your best Bodism for old time sake.
See my thread that TelX replied to. TelX mentioned exactly what your post says. Basically, what happened to some of our posters who left us with no goodbye or explanation

In a few instances I know. Such as ND35. He was living in Tampa. His eyesight was so getting so bad he couldn’t post anymore. He is in ND heaven now no doubt. A great man

Bodi. A mystery. I did not see his disappearance coming.

There are others who may be around but I have not heard from them. Dagimper, RG7 I think showed up recently but doesn’t post, Perse is having health problems and goes by D1042 or something.

Last edited:
Who was that poster that lost a bet that all of us miss. He was good
I remember bodi ND is going to win the next three national championship by three touch downs and multiple Heisman atrophy winners

Bodi was a good dude. Hope he’s OK.

He’d been here for a long time. Probably since 07 or maybe 08.

See my thread that TelX replied to. TelX mentioned exactly what your post says. Basically, what happened to some of our posters who left us with no goodbye or explanation

In a few instances I know. Such as ND35. He was living in Tampa. His eyesight was so getting so bad he couldn’t post anymore. He is in ND heaven now no doubt. A great man

Bodi. A mystery. I did not see his disappearance coming.

There are others who may be around but I have not heard from them. Dagimper, RG7 I think showed up recently but doesn’t post, Perse is having health problems and goes by D1042 or something.
I miss ND35 the most. He always had informative,uplifing posts without the need to sugarcoat anything or play the homer in his posts. He was a great ND fan even if I never met him personally. I felt I knew him somewhat. Old Tex was like that too. Perse I had a hard time liking because he felt like his answers were the only ones while others had valuable info and posts to share.

I miss ND35 the most. He always had informative,uplifing posts without the need to sugarcoat anything or play the homer in his posts. He was a great ND fan even if I never met him personally. I felt I knew him somewhat. Old Tex was like that too. Perse I had a hard time liking because he felt like his answers were the only ones while others had valuable info and posts to share.
Tru
I loved Ole Tex! But to answer your thought, my delivery needed a lot of work. I fully understand and do not challenge you statement. I regret that I came across that way. So please accept my apology.

Tru
I loved Ole Tex! But to answer your thought, my delivery needed a lot of work. I fully understand and do not challenge you statement. I regret that I came across that way. So please accept my apology.
D1042/Perse….don’t apologize. Yes, you came across as an arrogant ass at times, as we all do; but you didn’t resort to obscene name calling as some do. I for one appreciate the rounding off of the edges as evident with your new handle here. We live in the here and now, and this board exists for discussing ND football, and all the bitching and pissing and arguing that come with our opinions. We collectively prayed and anguished during your fight with your cancer of the blood, and we’re thankful you’re still here with us To piss and moan and celebrate all things Notre Dame. Merry Christmas and go Irish ☘️

Tru
Why would you apologize to anyone.

You be you.

Tru
You’ve been here a long time, and we’ve butted heads on some football issues, but you’re an ND Man. I don’t doubt that for a minute.

You have your principles and you don’t come off of them. It’s admirable.

Reactions: theskibro
Hope Bodi is doing well! How bout Irishnumberone?
I am pretty sure that Bobby Burger King and SuperIrish and Irishnumberine are the same. As baffling a mystery as Bodi. They came like comets and fizzled away

D1042/Perse….don’t apologize. Yes, you came across as an arrogant ass at times, as we all do; but you didn’t resort to obscene name calling as some do. I for one appreciate the rounding off of the edges as evident with your new handle here. We live in the here and now, and this board exists for discussing ND football, and all the bitching and pissing and arguing that come with our opinions. We collectively prayed and anguished during your fight with your cancer of the blood, and we’re thankful you’re still here with us To piss and moan and celebrate all things Notre Dame. Merry Christmas and go Irish ☘️
Trying to think of. What to say and this is what I come up with: thank you and bless you.

Hope Bodi is doing well! How bout Irishnumberone?
Irishnumberone was a strange one. Claimed he was deaf, which resulted in his language difficulties. Since I'm deaf too, and was able to attend numerous ND home games while my daughter was a professor at ND, I tried to meet up with him at one time. On this board we had agreed to meet outside Gate A about an hour before game time ... since my wife was with me, I'd assumed he'd find it easy to notice me since both my wife and I communicate via sign language and if we constantly were signing he'd notice us. But no. Never made connections.

Some of the old posters I miss are ND35, IIO, Chesterton Leep, and a few others whose handles I can't recall just now,

Tru
Hey, we all change over time. Hopefully, for the better. There were some really great posters when I first came on the site. I didn't post much but I enjoyed reading. I, too will be careful not to be harsh on people.

Hey, we all change over time. Hopefully, for the better. There were some really great posters when I first came on the site. I didn't post much but I enjoyed reading. I, too will be careful not to be harsh on people.
Yea, I’ve learned, the hard way, you can make your point and still be civil or a gentleman. Thanks for your comments and honesty.

Reactions: Tru2Irish
Telx:
not to butter you up but, our exchanges, and mine with a few others, came to teach me that a point can be made w/o dropping an anvil on a posters head. You are always fair objective and always a gentleman. Thank you.

Who was that poster that lost a bet that all of us miss. He was good
I remember bodi ND is going to win the next three national championship by three touch downs and multiple Heisman atrophy winners
Irish In Ontario IIO I really miss his posts, analysis, recruiting info!!!

I miss the USC poster as well, always informative. Don’t remember his name. Is an attorney I think.

I miss the USC poster as well, always informative. Don’t remember his name. Is an attorney I think.
There have been two USC posters that frequented our board ... BeachedCardinal (or Beachcardinal) is one who still shows up from time to time ... the other I believe was TimmyTrojan, haven't seen him in a long while.

Reactions: d1042
I am pretty sure that Bobby Burger King and SuperIrish and Irishnumberine are the same. As baffling a mystery as Bodi. They came like comets and fizzled away
Also there was an IrishAmy that I felt was the same. Ended every sentence with “you idiot”

Also there was an IrishAmy that I felt was the same. Ended every sentence with “you idiot”
Sock,
Great to see you show up Been a long time no one should have to go that long without a sock monkey

No , Irish number one and Bodi are animals from a different breed where Bodi was over realistic and out of bounds, Irish one had a lot of insightful knowledge. I heard he bounced around fro board to board looking for a home kind of like the portal, but is still in limbo, kind of like JT Daniels.

Reactions: Sock Monkey
No , Irish number one and Bodi are animals from a different breed where Bodi was over realistic and out of bounds, Irish one had a lot of insightful knowledge. I heard he bounced around fro board to board looking for a home kind of like the portal, but is still in limbo, kind of like JT Daniels.
I can think of a poster who I wouldn’t mine enter the transfer portal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT