DE -
LB -
LB -
Rov/Nick - Ausberry/Clark
CB - Morrison
CB - Gray
S - Watts
S -

So If Fisher comes back, that makes OL a little easier to guess but not sure he will.

I dont know yet who will win those DE and LB battles. And the other safety spot

We need portal help at WR, possibly OT if Fisher leaves. Maybe a DL ane Safety
Jagusah takes over the left tackle spot according to MF

Reactions: 1Redrum
I know this is silly but just wanted to see what it could look like

QB - Leonard
RB - Love/Price
TE - Evans/Raridon
WR - Mitchell
WR - Faison
WR - Thomas/Greathouse
LT - Jagusah
LG - Spindler/Coogan
C - Craig
RG - Schrauth
RT - Wagner/Baker

DE - Oben
DT - Mills
DT - Cross
DE - Botelho
LB - Kiser
LB - Bowen
Rov/Nick - Sneed/Clark
CB - Morrison
CB - Gray
S - Watts
S -

So If Fisher comes back, that makes OL a little easier to guess but not sure he will.

Another bump

I know this is silly but just wanted to see what it could look like

QB - Leonard
RB - Love/Price
TE - Evans/Raridon
WR - Mitchell
WR - Faison
WR - Thomas/Greathouse
LT - Jagusah
LG - Spindler/Coogan
C - Craig
RG - Schrauth
RT - Wagner/Baker

DE - Oben
DT - Mills
DT - Cross
DE - Botelho
LB - Kiser
LB - Bowen
Rov/Nick - Sneed/Clark
CB - Morrison
CB - Gray
S - Watts
S -

A damn close near perfect projection, but there is always the sleeper in the two deep. I think it will be Davion. He is reported at close to 330lbs, typically found in the SEC. I do not know why they passing on the kid from Penn. ND is missing the run stopper in the middle. FLA has a couple of 400lbs. Texas has multiple big man they rotate in and out. Sweat is 365lbs considering it takes two O line man to block one.

A damn close near perfect projection, but there is always the sleeper in the two deep. I think it will be Davion. He is reported at close to 330lbs, typically found in the SEC. I do not know why they passing on the kid from Penn. ND is missing the run stopper in the middle. FLA has a couple of 400lbs. Texas has multiple big man they rotate in and out. Sweat is 365lbs considering it takes two O line man to block one.
Davion?

When you played CFB, were you an over achiever?

If the answer is yes, please describe what that is like.
I was in a different field and I know he lacks effort and motivation. Guys like that don't make it big in the NFL. He will be lucky to make a NFL roster.

I was in a different field and I know he lacks effort and motivation. Guys like that don't make it big in the NFL. He will be lucky to make a NFL roster.
You have no definitive idea what Blake Fisher has going forward to make an NFL roster, and his ability to play on Sundays. Nor do I.

What I do know is I wish Blake Fisher well.

You have no definitive idea what Blake Fisher has going forward to make an NFL roster, and his ability to play on Sundays. Nor do I.

What I do know is I wish Blake Fisher well.
I’ll insert myself into the debate:

I think Fisher under-achieved here. Shoulda, woulda, coulda been better. With that said, I certainly think he’s on an NFL roster next season, and if he gets w the right team, maybe starting.

If he reaches his potential and gets great coaching, isn’t a far comp Aaron Banks? Banks has obviously found himself in a great spot with the 49ers.

I think Fisher under-achieved here. Shoulda, woulda, coulda been better. With that said, I certainly think he’s on an NFL roster next season, and if he gets w the right team, maybe starting.

If he reaches his potential and gets great coaching, isn’t a far comp Aaron Banks? Banks has obviously found himself in a great spot with the 49ers.
OK. Let's say he did underachieve. Going forward, I agree with you. If Blake Fisher is drafted by an organization that is to his benefit, who are we to say he has no chance to make an NFL roster. That's ludicrous.

Reactions: IrishMike409

The difference is Banks was a very good college player. There is very little player development in the NFL these days due to the NFLPA rules on practice.

Reactions: IrishMike409
The difference is Banks was a very good college player. There is very little player development in the NFL these days due to the NFLPA rules on practice.
I’d say very similar college careers..Banks wasn’t as highly touted so appeared he over achieved while Fisher was a 5 star and didn’t reach that potential. Favorable comparison and similar draft grade (round 3-4).

Blake Fisher is 20-years-old.

Aaron Banks entered the NFL at 23.

But put on a film and watch him. You tell me if he's a legit NFL player right now. I know it's hard because you are football oblivious and make up for it with you're equally poor attempts at wit and humor. I would make book that you've probably never spent any time actually breaking down a film.
He needs 1 more year on college. No doubt.

Reactions: 1Redrum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT