ADVERTISEMENT

USATODAY/Coaches poll

Getting back to the the original topic I find it amazing that the latest VEGAS picks for the top 25 differ so dramatically from the Coach's Poll:

Las Vegas' top 25 college football teams for 2015

1. Ohio State (1)
2. TCU (1)
3. Baylor (4)
4. Alabama (3)
5. Oregon (5)
6. Arkansas (20)
7. Georgia (9)
8. LSU (13)
9. Michigan State (6)
10. Auburn (7)
11. Florida State (8)
12. Ole Miss (15)
13. Oklahoma (19)
14. Tennessee (25)
15. USC (10)
16. Stanford (21)
17. UCLA (14)
18. Missouri (23)
19. Georgia Tech (17)
20. Clemson(12)
21. Texas A&M (NR)
22. Notre Dame (11)
23. Wisconsin (18)
24. Boise State (24)
25. Mississippi State (NR
Arkansas and LSU in the Top 10? They must see something the rest of us are missing.

Find anyone in agreement with you and I'll be gone forever.

Your lying has gone past pathological. You just lie for the sake of lying.

Get some help. You'll be Baker Acted sooner than later.

Can you get me last year's lottery winning numbers? Need to play the lottery this week.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA

I 100% agree with him......seriously......so

Buh bye.....be a man of your word and leave forever.

Last edited:
Winston recently settled with klinsman, under duress of future suits and continued negative image

Huh? Winston countered with his own law suit.

“She has mounted a false and vicious media campaign to vilify Mr. Winston with the objective of getting him to pay her to go away. Ms. Kinsman is motivated by the most insidious objectives — greed,” the counterclaim said.
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/jameis-winston-files-counterclaim-against-sex-accuser-erica-kinsman

In addition, Klinsman sued Florida State University.

"Florida State president John Thrasher said in a statement released Wednesday that the school contacted the woman or her attorneys "at least nine times over nearly 20 months to give a statement that would enable a Title IX investigation."

"The university's victim advocates were at the plaintiff's side within hours of the encounter and continued meeting with or contacting her or her representatives at least 30 times over the ensuing year," Thrasher said in the statement. "Besides offering emotional support and arranging numerous academic accommodations on her behalf, they informed the plaintiff and her attorney five times about the right to pursue a student disciplinary action. The first was in December 2012 -- before the athletics department ever became aware of the allegation -- and the last was in December 2013. ..."

"Florida State University does not tolerate sexual violence in any form, regardless of who the alleged perpetrator might be.""

http://espn.go.com/college-football...user-file-civil-suit-florida-state-university

I blasted winston's attorney, David Cornwell, in the past. However, he is doing a solid job for Winston right now.

There was a lot of concern over how the lawsuit would effect the NFL draft. Winston obviously held form.

Tampa had to be very confident in Winston's legal case as are others.

I don't know what the Klinsman legal team exit strategy is, but I doubt that FSU or Winston will offer to pay her a nickel.

Kelly is a top coach, cgvr is a top level pos.

I think Kelly is a good coach but, IMO, to be a top coach he'll need to win a BCS-level bowl game or a playoff game. Hopefully this year he will do that.

"Florida State president John Thrasher said in a statement released Wednesday that the school contacted the woman or her attorneys "at least nine times over nearly 20 months to give a statement that would enable a Title IX investigation."

"The university's victim advocates were at the plaintiff's side within hours of the encounter and continued meeting with or contacting her or her representatives at least 30 times over the ensuing year," Thrasher said in the statement. "Besides offering emotional support and arranging numerous academic accommodations on her behalf, they informed the plaintiff and her attorney five times about the right to pursue a student disciplinary action. The first was in December 2012 -- before the athletics department ever became aware of the allegation -- and the last was in December 2013. ..."
I doubt he would say those things publicly if FSU didn't have the documentation to back it up.

Nice try.....

I knew you were a liar just like he said.....if you left he would still be here.....but it would.....well be less annoying.....and for the record.....I agree with him....so leave......or just like he says.....you are a.liar.

I think Kelly is a good coach but, IMO, to be a top coach he'll need to win a BCS-level bowl game or a playoff game. Hopefully this year he will do that.
kelly has the top HC exposure spot in CFB to prove himself. His coaching style lacks consistency. He can be a top coach, but will need an epiphany
I doubt he would say those things publicly if FSU didn't have the documentation to back it up.

Agreed. The whole circumstance is unfortunate (for lack of a better word). The fact that the other guys photographed/video taped her is beyond "freakish". She'd do well to point her guns at them for the intentional infliction of emotional distress, other..... That's one I think she could win..., but I am no legal expert.

The whole situation is a total mess and her attorneys have been unimpressive/underwhelming.

I knew you were a liar just like he said.....if you left he would still be here.....but it would.....well be less annoying.....and for the record.....I agree with him....so leave......or just like he says.....you are a.liar.

I assume if you agree with epic dreader that Nole said those things that you have proof or can explain the context of when he said those things?

Love to know your criteria for determining Kelly a top five coach.

You may have an argument for top 20 but I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who would agree with you about top five. Then again I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who would agree with you about much of anything.

Still waiting for all the links I have asked for supporting your numerous lies.

Please name a college coach who was voted coach of the year twice in the last six years and in those years his teams finished the regular season 12-0

Please name a college coach who was voted coach of the year twice in the last six years and in those years his teams finished the regular season 12-0

Well if voting is going to be the lone criteria for determining greatness we don't have to play this season. OSU is the NC this year! Congrats Buckeye's on a title well given.

Please tell me how valuable that award is in light of weis and willingham both winning it while at ND....

All that makes you is just as big a liar as argusman. You should be proud.

You can agree all you want with Rival's biggest liar but to say you remember I said ANYTHING (much less Kelly was a murderer) is just a lie on your part. I have NEVER uttered the first word about that incident. And had I it would be 180 degrees the opposite of what the liar stated regarding Kelly's involvement.

But since you've chosen to show your ass and join the fray dishonestly I will certainly take anything you post going forward with a huge grain of salt.

Liars are my #1 on the dirtball list.

Feel free to put me on your liars list. I know the truth. You don't!

Is there anyone here outside on Mo1e and cgvr who do not believe every word I stated about Mo1e and his lies about Kelly, FSU and Notre Dame? I have never lied once and Mo1e knows it and that is why he never leaves here. Please note that HE is the one that threw down the gauntlet saying he would make a bet that FSU would have more wins that ND or leave this site forever. I said, "let's go" and he backed out!!! Now he says he never offered the bet, that of course, is another lie!

I have been a Notre Dame fan for my entire life, I would guess that I have attended more games that 90% of those posting here, but that should really not matter. I will always call out liars, Mo1e is most certainly that and I will always defend Notre Dame until they prove to me that they would violate a code of ethics like I see at FSU and too many other places.

Some here want to make accusations based on hearsay and lies. I would think most here would like the fact that I point out one who lies repeatedly about all things Notre Dame. To those that refuse to see the reality of my presence, Grow Up!

Is there anyone here outside on Mo1e and cgvr who do not believe every word I stated about Mo1e and his lies about Kelly, FSU and Notre Dame? I have never lied once and Mo1e knows it and that is why he never leaves here. Please note that HE is the one that threw down the gauntlet saying he would make a bet that FSU would have more wins that ND or leave this site forever. I said, "let's go" and he backed out!!! Now he says he never offered the bet, that of course, is another lie!

I have been a Notre Dame fan for my entire life, I would guess that I have attended more games that 90% of those posting here, but that should really not matter. I will always call out liars, Mo1e is most certainly that and I will always defend Notre Dame until they prove to me that they would violate a code of ethics like I see at FSU and too many other places.

Some here want to make accusations based on hearsay and lies. I would think most here would like the fact that I point out one who lies repeatedly about all things Notre Dame. To those that refuse to see the reality of my presence, Grow Up!
4d.gif

Reactions: cgvr

1. Just so much Irony, you must be a 15 year old want to be hipster...

2. If you didn't lie and bring up FSU/Nole for no reason every day we wouldn't have FSU posters proliferating the board with responses to your dumbass posts.

3. 90% of what you post is made up of hearsay and false characterizations of the facts.

4. Everyone sees the reality of your presence and asks you to stop and leave multiple times a day but you continue to shit on this board by posting bs everyday.

Reactions: cgvr

You are one goofy sob. You can't even keep track of conversations you are having with yourself. It's a priceless display of ignorance, lying..... You have never proven a thing as the remarks you attribute to no1e never happened. In fact, the shelf life for someone posting such things here would be zero.

You are easily the resident expert on getting banned from this site. How is it that everyone else's handles survive?

How did you come up with 90%? That's one of the funniest estimates I have ever seen. What about your 100 percent guess that you have been "hopnored" at halftime more than anyone here? hahaha.

At what point will bigfella, dubs.... be arriving to agree with you. Rinse, wash, repeat.....

You've had an interesting few days. You actually thought the BG game was a bowl game....

I'm convinced that you are trying to make your case for being the dumbest person on the planet.

Posting the southern cal ND vegas spread from 2 years ago as current was.... well..... you know.....

It's a runaway right now and you continue to extend your lead.

Nobody on here believes anything you say about anything. Nobody. Well, I guess all your other screen names probably believe what any of your screen names says, but do those non-people really count as believers? I would say no.

Nobody on here believes anything you say about anything. Nobody. Well, I guess all your other screen names probably believe what any of your screen names says, but do those non-people really count as believers? I would say no.

True. No one believes a word that this guy posts here. He is notorious for his duplicity and dishonesty, for instance, posting under different names and then agreeing with himself. But the blatant deceit and fraud are only part of it. The biggest fraud perpetrated here is the claim that he is a Notre Dame fan. No Notre Dame fan would carry on the way he does, nor would a Notre Dame fan treat other posters here the way he does.

The Moderators don't live here anymore.
This sadly is a non moderated site. If there were mods here doing their job the lying clown would be where he and his two dozen usernames are at every other Rivals site that is moderated........ the cornfield.

This has to be the most humorous (yet pathetic) post you have made in some time. Is there anyone here who doesn't believe you? Seriously? Is there anyone here or anywhere in Rival's who believes ANYTHING you say? If so you can count them using your thumbs.

You'll never catch me lying dumb a$$. NEVER!

Please tell me how valuable that award is in light of weis and willingham both winning it while at ND....
Hey did Weis and Willingham ever go 12-0 ...twice ?

and Weis never won it

2014 Gary Patterson TCU
2013 Gus Malzahn Auburn
2012 Brian Kelly Notre Dame
2011 Les Miles LSU
2010 Gene Chizik Auburn
2009 Brian Kelly Cincinnati
2008 Nick Saban Alabama
2007 Mark Mangino Kansas
2006 Greg Schiano Rutgers
2005 Joe Paterno Penn State
2004 Urban Meyer Utah
2003 Pete Carroll USC
2002 Tyrone Willingham Notre Dame
2001 Ralph Friedgen Maryland
2000 Bob Stoops Oklahoma
1999 Frank Solich Nebraska
1998 Phillip Fulmer Tennessee
1997 Mike Price Washington St
1996 Rich Brooks Oregon
1995 Gary Barnett Northwestern
1994 Bobby Bowden FSU

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey douche bag did Weis and Willingham ever go 12-0 ...twice ?

and Weis never won it

2014 Gary Patterson TCU
2013 Gus Malzahn Auburn
2011 Les Miles LSU
2010 Gene Chizik Auburn
2008 Nick Saban Alabama
2007 Mark Mangino Kansas
2004 Urban Meyer Utah
2003 Pete Carroll USC
2000 Bob Stoops Oklahoma
1996 Rich Brooks Oregon
1994 Bobby Bowden FSU

Weis won the Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year in 2005 as voted by the Football Writers Association of America. (The purple faced gnome won it in '12 too.)

You aren't particularly smart. Thanks for proving it. Or, have you stripped kelly of that accolade after saban shellacked him?

Thanks for the revisionism attempt. Let me set the record straight for you.

kelly went "12 and quit" in a conference so crappy it disbanded. His abandoning his team was the worst thing I've ever seen a CFB coach do. His lying to the team and leaving them in tears were nice touches too.

He also went 12 and 1 after being thoroughly waxed by 'bama/saban. It was nice how our benedict arnold couldn't get out of town fast enough for his NFL interview. Boy are those NFL offers rolling in for bk....crickets....

So, "coach of the year" as a reference point in multiple ND HC cases means squat.

When kelly pulls his over-sized, seemingly empty and foul mouthed melon out of his as* we may get somewhere.

I will await your next stage of idiocy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Robinson_Coach_of_the_Year

Last edited:
h
Hey douche bag did Weis and Willingham ever go 12-0 ...twice ?

and Weis never won it

2014 Gary Patterson TCU
2013 Gus Malzahn Auburn
2011 Les Miles LSU
2010 Gene Chizik Auburn
2008 Nick Saban Alabama
2007 Mark Mangino Kansas
2004 Urban Meyer Utah
2003 Pete Carroll USC
2000 Bob Stoops Oklahoma
1996 Rich Brooks Oregon
1994 Bobby Bowden FSU
What value does winning coach of the year have??? -- pathetic internet d bag

h

What value does winning coach of the year have??? -- pathetic internet d bag

Well about 4 hours ago I posted, "Please tell me how valuable that award is in light of weis and willingham both winning it while at ND...."

I am glad that there are examples where we are in agreement.

Thank you for linking results that show brian kelly won it twice.

Does that double the worthlessness for him?

I am going to help you out here because, although a novice/not very astute, you seem interested in college football.

If you click on this link you will see a bunch of awards given annually to the CFB coach of the year.

Again, I will await your next stage of idiocy. You're doing very well here. You may have found your calling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categ...coach_of_the_year_awards_in_the_United_States

Mo1e, why did you offer the bet if you are so spineless to follow through?

He called you out, for once show you are other than the poor little creepy old man you appear to be.

He called you out, for once show you are other than the poor little creepy old man you appear to be.
Nobody called me out fool. Why do you find the need to make stuff up. My wager is on the table to JB. My wager is on the table for you. Your the one backpedaling. Not me.

You think ND will have a BETTER record than FSU put your money where your mouth is. The bet is available anytime.

You're chickening. Plain and simple. Take the bet or STHU.

You don't earn the same wager that I will give IB. You're not to be trusted. You lie pathologically and have two dozen usernames which have all been banned at other sites. Yet you are still posting under numerous names here. What is one more banned username to you? Nothing! Especially at an unmoderated site. You'll simply ignore the wager because it can't be enforced or make up another handle (like you have done over 22 times already) or two or three.

It will be a cold day in hell at your funeral before the self ban wager is offered you. Anyone else (who can be trusted) at this site..... no problem. You..... not a chance in hell.

Please try and post like an adult instead of an idiot. You can't remember my discussion on the bet is with epic not dubs. Keep your responses to one handle crazy person.

Last edited:

Hmm, if I recall correctly forevernole has extended multiple invitations to you to "prove" yourself. Adding coward to the list suits you.....

ADVERTISEMENT