ADVERTISEMENT

Toledo Game Thread

I can’t remember who said it, but Toledo wins if they don’t score the TD. That’s how lucky this win was.

Reactions: ftnfan62
Brees keeps mentioning Buchner gives them a spark. What would a first ballot hall of gamer know though?
You’re right, very few players are capable of evaluating talent !

Coan SAVED the game with his passing on that last drive.

Well ooorly coached talented teams except for secondary…. Minimal talent there … Oline in shambles

You’re right, very few players are capable of evaluating talent !

Coan SAVED the game with his passing on that last drive.
I’m not even getting into this with you as you made such a fuss about being too poor to even afford to watch the game that it’s not worth it since you couldn’t afford to even see what you are trying to be a douche about.

Hats off to Coan for the final drive, but this is transitioning to Buchners team in a hurry.

I’m not even getting into this with you as you made such a fuss about being too poor to even afford to watch the game that it’s not worth it since you couldn’t afford to even see what you are trying to be a douche about.

Hats off to Coan for the final drive, but this is transitioning to Buchners team in a hurry.
Agree. TB showed that he just adds something extra. No slam on JC but he is a drop back passer and not a dual threat in anyway.

Were gonna need him because he helps mask the offensive lines poor play.

Ok. For those that didn’t buy the game, now it’s over I will tell you it’s a 100x better than regular TV. I wish every game was on this.

We got a full 60 or 90 minutes of pregame dedicated to ND. After the game it’s been interview after interview and analysis.

Big fan. Sign me up. Let’s make them all Pay. B

Ok. For those that didn’t buy the game, now it’s over I will tell you it’s a 100x better than regular TV. I wish every game was on this.

We got a full 60 or 90 minutes of pregame dedicated to ND. After the game it’s been interview after interview and analysis.

Big fan. Sign me up. Let’s make them all Pay. B
I enjoyed listening to Robinson and Collinsworth. The extra coverage was a definite bonus.

Reactions: ftnfan62
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT