---THANKS LADS, BUT---

NDsince35

I've posted how many times?
Jul 25, 2010
THANKS a lo for all of your efforts on my behalf

--I wish I could stay, but it just isn't working out----

I finally und the tear drop inbetween the U & T but

still can't make the reply work

and all the other stuff really makes it almost impossible.

The folks in charge want to help but my eyes hust refuse to

co-0perate. Besides that we need more old men talking ND football

not jumbotrons or avatars or things young guys get giddy over---

just plain old ND football-------

I shall be gone the entire month of May---on the road like the coaches--

have family obligations---a first communion, a confirmation, a graduation and Memorial

D togetheray

have family obligations---a first communion, a confirmation, a graduation and Memorial

D togetheray

Reactions: Bodizephax
I will miss your posts. I too am having trouble with this new format. My eyes
Are still so so, but this format is just not designed for us older folks. Hope you at least check in from time to time?
God Bless

D togetheray

0035, Enjoy your road trip and the family outings. Hopefully we will here from you sometime in June when your back. Like a lot of us here - I feel your the man who keeps things fun and good regarding all things - About Life and ND Football.

Go Irish ! Go, Go, 0035 !!!

Reactions: rgc7 and Bodizephax
Hi, 35. I understand your frustration. Pleasr stop by occasionally, especially before the Irish play Texas.
I'll hang out here sometimes and Domer Domain. God bless all fans
and the USA.

D togetheray

Reactions: rgc7
I don't get why you're replying to these old threads and bumping them back to the top of the current board. Is it to make it look like 35 is posting again?

I don't get why you're replying to these old threads and bumping them back to the top of the current board. Is it to make it look like 35 is posting again?

I bumped the two ND35 threads so I could ask Janette if she could get a hold of ND35 like she did before and she did. Read the other bumped post . She said she called ND35 and he is doing well and got his internet hooked up and plans to come back.

Reactions: rgc7
I thought the same. 35 is back. Guess not

The reason I bump ND35's threads once every year or so is to keep them from getting lost forever. After a certain time posts disappear. Questfortwelve thinks I'm a weirdo for doing this. Maybe I am but I love ND35 like many of you guys and I like to remember him with his actual posts. Now this post will last another year or two.

**Hopefully he is still with us. But if not he is in Heaven having a beverage at a bar with his beautiful wife watching ND football !

Same here...... this was back in the day..... back when someone was obsessed with a certain Western Michigan coach that liked rowing?

Minnesota is going to win more games than Michigan this year but not the Irish ! Row the Boat !

Reactions: nemeth#5
The reason I bump ND35's threads once every year or so is to keep them from getting lost forever. After a certain time posts disappear. Questfortwelve thinks I'm a weirdo for doing this. Maybe I am but I love ND35 like many of you guys and I like to remember him with his actual posts. Now this post will last another year or two.

**Hopefully he is still with us. But if not he is in Heaven having a beverage at a bar with his beautiful wife watching ND football !
Much appreciated bodi

Thanks for the bump, Bodi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT