ADVERTISEMENT

Texas and ND

He absolutely can. Hes a top 10 pick. You need to watch more
They put up a graphic tonight that Ewers is the 6th rated QB in the 2024 draft (according to Kiper, I think). So that'd probably be 2nd round or so. He could go up though, with more games like tonight.

They put up a graphic tonight that Ewers is the 6th rated QB in the 2024 draft (according to Kiper, I think). So that'd probably be 2nd round or so. He could go up though, with more games like tonight.
That's fair. He's nowhere near Caleb Williams.

Yeah. He's going up. Hes going for his class and he's going to have a big year

Yeah, show me game film. He can definitely throw as high as the moon. Let me see him zip it though. Again, I’ve admitted that I might be wrong. I’m just waiting for evidence to prove it.
Dude, if you can throw the ball 70 yards in the air off 3 steps you have a strong arm and can make any realistic throw in football. You're just trying to argue now

lol. That comparison is just nuts. They are nothing alike.
Was in regards to footage of Ewers throwing the rock 70 yds. One went number one overall, maybe they are nothing alike? Either way, the debate around how far a dude can throw a football is insanity. Hartman has plenty of arm strength to be a winning QB and make the necessary throws. Look at his dart to Greathouse.. again The Goat didn’t have the arm ability of many of his peers, it’s not a pre requisite for the position.

Reactions: Pennick4
Was in regards to footage of Ewers throwing the rock 70 yds. One went number one overall, maybe they are nothing alike? Either way, the debate around how far a dude can throw a football is insanity. Hartman has plenty of arm strength to be a winning QB and make the necessary throws. Look at his dart to Greathouse.. again The Goat didn’t have the arm ability of many of his peers, it’s not a pre requisite for the position.

You only need enough arm strength to throw a consistent deep ball. You don't need to be throwing 100 mph crossing routes. Accuracy and timing are what made Brady the GOAT.

Reactions: Pennick4
Brady had a very strong arm. Not elite elite but very strong. Much stronger than Hartmans

Ewers is more talented than Hartman and their WRs are better than ours. We have to win a little differently than they do
ND is back to ‘blue collar winning’

Last edited:
Love you, skibro, & I agree w/ most of your post, but book wasn’t garbage, he was very good.
Book was not garbage at all. His only weakness wazs the deep ball. Look at his win record and call that garbage?? Take your blinders off.

Book was not garbage at all. His only weakness wazs the deep ball. Look at his win record and call that garbage?? Take your blinders off.
His pocket presence was a weakness. He had happy feet a lot. He didn't like to stay in the pocket and go through his reads

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT