ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Perry Commits!

he is a three star kid that colud very well end up being a four. he is a kid with an impressive offer list that is also underated

He is an so-so offer list including Albany, Kentucky, Indiana, etc. Another 3-star with potential. Not an elite player. Kelly still thinks he is at Cincy.

You have to take what you can get after Urban & harbaugh are done.
Hardballs and his 2 stars - plus he has BubbaJ at negative 10 stars........Congratulations again on the Supreme Court allowing you to get married in any State you choose. 31 - 0 and nothing you can do about it. Love it!

if you want to see a nice video then go and check his facebook page as he made a really cool video about his verbal to our irish

But he is only a three star!!!! lol

^ a tired response!

this was expected and this kid will bump on the next ratings release; if he goes to 4/5 stars should they request he decommit! Those elite guys never pan out ! After all ND is trying to defend their string of 8-4 seasons!

• Try just saying welcome!

What are you talking about Perse? I didn't say anything about the kid negative. I was responding to your red font (not even sure why changing colors is necessary) response to a clearly sarcastic post.

and...I was responding with comments re Perry. Not to you.

Look at the list of 3 star commits; we can expect movement upward on more than a few.

The 3 star critique is not w/o merit. How many starters on the ND Depth Chart were RR < 5.7? or even 5.8

I think you have to realize I was making fun of the nitwits who always bemoan the stars.....offer list is what is more important....but reality is performance once they get here is what matters.

I think you have to realize I was making fun of the nitwits who always bemoan the stars.....offer list is what is more important....but reality is performance once they get here is what matters.

Redrum

I did - but the whole debate is introduced with every commit; tiresome and a catch22
Both sides of that debate have valid points - so why go there, it's not like we are seeing great news everyday!

(in the back of every poster's mind, (who follows recruiting), is the reality that the DL recruiting is going from problematic to disasterous; enjoy that a top DB class is immanent)

ADVERTISEMENT