ADVERTISEMENT

So disgusted with the hit to Kavanaughs head

GoldCountryND

Irish Expert
Sep 8, 2018
Is lacrosse really that archaic that they couldn’t go to replay and eject that clown? Makes me sick. We all know in football that dude is done so fast. Are the officials that bad? Apparently. Also, how in the world was he cleared so quickly to go right back in? There is no way in hell that’s the proper protocol. His arms went stiff. Should have spent at least a good 5 minutes with doctors before being back on the field. Lastly, I hope that buffoon Duke player gets his. What a hack and embarrassment to the game.

Lacrosse, both men's and women's, is really behind the times. Much like soccer ... the refs have way too much say, no (or very little) reviews. Still its a fun game to watch and play. Wish I could have played it in my youth.

I replayed the play, the Duke player put his head down and charged into Kavanaugh leading forcefully with his helmet.

It should have been a 3 minute or ejection penalty

Lacrosse, both men's and women's, is really behind the times. Much like soccer ... the refs have way too much say, no (or very little) reviews. Still its a fun game to watch and play. Wish I could have played it in my youth.
Sounds like the good old days- officiating/rule changes have ruined basketball and football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT