ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Trojans - "violent threats" against NCAA Committee members

Originally posted by perseverare:

I try to stay clear of spats between organized crime groups.
That's funny

What I also think is funny is that there are USC fans that think they got screwed ..... a quarter mil in cash PLUS gifts ...... how did they get screwed ???? ..... they got off easy

While on probation they stepped up their compliance efforts and had a staff of 1 for a period of months. To their credit they did increase it to 2. I am guessing they had the smallest complIance staff in collegiate sports history... talk about thumbing your nose... ps I enjoyed how mayo said he still had some southern cal money laying around... it was a total zoo over there...

While on probation they stepped up their compliance efforts and had a staff of 1 for a period of months. To their credit they did increase it to 2. I am guessing they had the smallest complIance staff in collegiate sports history... talk about thumbing your nose... ps I enjoyed how mayo said he still had some southern cal money laying around... it was a total zoo over there...

Cue the inevitable reply from Fatty McButterpants explaining away all of this as just the NCAA overstepping their bounds.

Reactions: irishalice
Cue the inevitable reply from Fatty McButterpants explaining away all of this as just the NCAA overstepping their bounds.
southern cal's athletic department was on probation. carroll's hiring of an extra coach (major violation) was more than enough to send the department into a tail spin...

Reactions: Classic Irish
USC fb has two traditions. Winning fb and NCAA sanctions. Both will continue in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT