ADVERTISEMENT

Sharrone Moore - not too cool

Even without the choice words, his sentiment about thanking everyone at Univ. of Michigan was insulting considring the weak punishment for cheatinng.

Just common tongue in Michigan culture

First strive to understand before being understood

He was just super emotional – there’s nothing to see here.
The guy was really awkward during the interview but I agree. Guy was emotionally charged basking in the glory of a win vs a tough conference opponent under special circumstances.

I think we need to let coaches, university officials, etc. respond naturally and authentically and not get so caught up on how PR friendly their quotes are anytime they say something that deviates from coach speak.

In the post-game interview, he thanks the Lord first followed by f-bombs on live TV. Do better.

Link: https://www.si.com/fannation/colleg...rone-moore-postgame-interview-penn-state-game
Ooh, my little pretty one, pretty one
When you gonna give me some time, Sharona?
Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run
Gun it coming off of the line, Sharona

Ooh you little bitchin cryer
When u gonna wipe dat tear, Sharona
Ooh u wants do a sleep over
Pick dat booger now, my coach sharona

Agree much ado about nothing. How many F bombs do most people use in a single day. PLENTY

I could be honest it didn't bother me at all. In fact l found it kinda funny just being excited no harm no foul
DIP - I disagree. If you're going to be the Big Man then know how to comport yourself properly.

Can you imagine the reaction throughout CFB if Coach Freeman or any other Notre Dame coach did something like that?

Reactions: d1042
DIP - I disagree. If you're going to be the Big Man then know how to comport yourself properly.

Can you imagine the reaction throughout CFB if Coach Freeman or any other Notre Dame coach did something like that?

Brian Kelly was admonished for swearing in one of his first games coaching ND. It was on the sidelines though.

I completely understand, but at the time it just didn't register that way to me

Marcus Freeman would be suspended from coaching by the Notre Dame admin if he said the exact same things on National TV after a game like the Michigan Man did.

Brian Kelly was admonished for swearing in one of his first games coaching ND. It was on the sidelines though.
...and Harbaugh while at Indy punched Jim Kelly for comments on Jim being a baby. He managed to break a bone in his hand. Kelly said the punch missed him.
As a Michigan fan on a rival's board you need to suck it up instead of all this tit for tat nonsense.

Reactions: sluggo69
...and Harbaugh while at Indy punched Jim Kelly for comments on Jim being a baby. He managed to break a bone in his hand. Kelly said the punch missed him.
As a Michigan fan on a rival's board you need to suck it up instead of all this tit for tat nonsense.
Ouch!

Yes, I should let EVERY bs, holier-than-thou statement go by without so much as a comment...

If Hartman did the same thing after an emotional win, rivals would cluck their tongues and ND fans would rally around their man. The penalty would be to say two Our Fathers and one Hail Mary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: irishalice
Yes, I should let EVERY bs, holier-than-thou statement go by without so much as a comment...

If Hartman did the same thing after an emotional win, rivals would cluck their tongues and ND fans would rally around their man. The penalty would be to say two Our Fathers and one Hail Mary.
Oh, suck it up, buttercup! You've been dishing it out to Irish posters for years. Sometimes maybe it's prudent to scroll past posts on a rival's board that hurts your little wolvie feelings.

Good gravy, Irish fans still batch about Tommy Rees and his running from the law. You really don't know Irish fans at all if you think a pass would be given for a foul mouth laced interview by an Irish player or coach.

Reactions: sluggo69
Marcus Freeman would be suspended from coaching by the Notre Dame admin if he said the exact same things on National TV after a game like the Michigan Man did.
Well, MF is the coach of ND not UM so..🤷🏼‍♂️

I’m a follower of Christ and I occasionally let an expletive fly, does that make me less of a follower? No, I’m a sinner and fallen like EVERY other Christian on the planet.

Reactions: d1042
Oh, suck it up, buttercup! You've been dishing it out to Irish posters for years. Sometimes maybe it's prudent to scroll past posts on a rival's board that hurts your little wolvie feelings.

Good gravy, Irish fans still batch about Tommy Rees and his running from the law. You really don't know Irish fans at all if you think a pass would be given for a foul mouth laced interview by an Irish player or coach.

lol. Yeah, you guys would demand an Irish coach or player who let an F bomb slip after an emotional win on TV be punished with a suspension.

Sure you would.

The biggest lies are those we tell ourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: irishalice
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT