ADVERTISEMENT

Sanford - Lyght

continuallyirish

Rockne's Water Boy
Dec 5, 2014
Kelly gettin it done

When God closes a door He opens a window --

Ye of little faith ..... the sun rises once again over the Golden Dome of Notre Dame !!

Go Irish !! Beat Texas !!
This post was edited on 2/11 2:15 PM by continuallyirish

Continually

Kelly is continually getting it done

While I give him the benefit of doubt, I am not happy about hearing that Quinn is coming in some capacity and Autry Denson may not be

I do not want a good old boy who cannot recruit and was fired from his last gig I know he did great with Kelly at Cinci but I see a lack of a fit here and wanted Denson

Denson could recruit Fla, Sanford recruit Californai, and Lyght could recruit ??

thoughts?

At this point, if Sanford comes on board, Quinn will not.
It will be Autry Denson, Brian White, Deland McCullough or Eddie Gran (least likely due to title and money).
I personally think that Kelly has gotten Jack and the Admin to relaize that the time is now and money must come into play.

I hope u r right Gipper but I am hearing Quinn is still in mix

I want you to take Quinn out of the mix

Do it now please

Gotta admit, don't know much about this guy....but the way you all are gushing. I am happy!

Originally posted by captstabbin:
Gotta admit, don't know much about this guy....but the way you all are gushing. I am happy!
Sanford is an amazing hire IMO. Great offensive mind. Pedigre includes the phiscal Standford approach and the percison of Boise State. Also has recruiting coordinator experience in addition to RB and QB coaching background. Hard to think of a better hire. Congrats.

Someone tell Perse we do not have to forfeit the Texas game. So he can resume his role of complaining about an offense he doesn't understand, a defense he doesn't understand, special teams play he doesn't understand, play calling he doesn't understand, and recruiting he doesn't understand.

BTW ND is going to GOOD this year!!!

Originally posted by theskibro:

Continually

Kelly is continually getting it done

While I give him the benefit of doubt, I am not happy about hearing that Quinn is coming in some capacity and Autry Denson may not be

I do not want a good old boy who cannot recruit and was fired from his last gig I know he did great with Kelly at Cinci but I see a lack of a fit here and wanted Denson

Denson could recruit Fla, Sanford recruit Californai, and Lyght could recruit ??

thoughts?
Ski

Navigating through the negative horseshit on this board is challenging at times . I have had a good read on all the coaches at ND after a few years on the job ...after five yrs on the job I am more confident in Kelly then I have ever been . Losing Alford , Cooks and the QB guy will simply prove to be opportunities that others will embrace and flourish at .

Will Kelly hire guys who will prove to assets to the program ? I say absolutely ..if not they won't be here long and Kelly will simply replace them .

That's the way I see it and that's the way it will be !!! ::))

The 32-year-old served as the recruiting coordinator at Stanford from 2012-2013 and signed the nation's No. 5 ranked recruiting class in 2012, which included three five-star prospects.

This post was edited on 2/11 2:46 PM by continuallyirish

This post was edited on 2/11 4:59 PM by continuallyirish

kenny-gif.gif

Even though he was always good, he did have the experience of transitioning from a great pass defender to a threat to intercept passes. Clearly learned something he has the opportunity to teach others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT