ADVERTISEMENT

Ray McDonald

BigFellaFan

ND Expert
Oct 7, 2014
We'll, old Ray proved my point that the Bears should not have brought him to Chicago and now they have egg all over their face for not showing decency for whom they allow on their team. Shame on the Bears!

An interesting point was just discusses on ESPN. They noted that when checking onto McDonalds background they checked with many who supported him, but not one who supported the girl he was accused of assaulting! Sounds rather dumb if you want the truth, right?

Well and interesting comparison, that, said ESPN, is exactly what Tampa Bay did in their review of Winston. They talked to all of his supporters and enablers, but never once talked to the multiple women who have accused him of malfecence. Do you suppose, like the Bears, they didn't want the truth? Will Winston revert to his bad behavior as many think?

How bad was this decision for the Bears and/or the Buccaners?

1. You never made that point about McDonald here.

2. McDonald and Winston are two independent issues.

3. Tampa Bay reviewed her testimony, personal statements and public statements, if they feel like they have enough information including her side of the situation why is that enough? In general victims privacy and right to be left alone should be respected as well no?

1. Yes I have repeatedly and even said I would root against the Bears if they left him on their team.

1. They are both accused of separate events but both have multiple accusers and many unanswered questions.

3. Tampa Bay, like the Bears only talked to people who supported the result they wanted. That was the discussion on ESPN and why the two situations are linked.

Finally, yes it is unbelievable that so many stick their heads in the sand.

For everyone that says they doubt that Dubs and Big Fella are the same person please note my original post was directed specifically to Big Fella and his OP. Dubs responded directly to the the post in the first person.

1. Yes I have repeatedly and even said I would root against the Bears if they left him on their team.

1. They are both accused of separate events but both have multiple accusers and many unanswered questions.

3. Tampa Bay, like the Bears only talked to people who supported the result they wanted. That was the discussion on ESPN and why the two situations are linked.

I mean....

Wow you posted as bigfella and responded as dubs case closed.

Last edited:
Have you ever considered that we share the same opinion? Not everyone is one of the same and the vast majority of fans think both McDonald and Winston are guilty of what they have been accused of.

Have you ever considered that we share the same opinion? Not everyone is one of the same and the vast majority of fans think both McDonald and Winston are guilty of what they have been accused of.

If you shared the same opinion it would be one thing. But when it was stated that Big Fella had never posted the opinion about McDonald on this board, which he hasn't, you responded with "yes I have posted that opinion about McDonald". See no one was addressing whether or not you had posted that opinion, which you haven't, so the response that we both share the same opinions doesn't make sense.

For everyone that says they doubt that Dubs and Big Fella are the same person please note my original post was directed specifically to Big Fella and his OP. Dubs responded directly to the the post in the first person.

I mean....
LOL ..........

The gift that keeps on giving.

You can't make this stuff up.

That said, no player in history has been vetted as extensively as Winston was by a pro team.

Kinsman has had multiple opportunities on record telling the five different accounts (that evidence refutes) of that night. What's left to ask her. Another story?

We'll, old Ray proved my point that the Bears should not have brought him to Chicago and now they have egg all over their face for not showing decency for whom they allow on their team. Shame on the Bears!

An interesting point was just discusses on ESPN. They noted that when checking onto McDonalds background they checked with many who supported him, but not one who supported the girl he was accused of assaulting! Sounds rather dumb if you want the truth, right?

Well and interesting comparison, that, said ESPN, is exactly what Tampa Bay did in their review of Winston. They talked to all of his supporters and enablers, but never once talked to the multiple women who have accused him of malfecence. Do you suppose, like the Bears, they didn't want the truth? Will Winston revert to his bad behavior as many think?

Nailed...again....

First as Bigfella

Well and interesting comparison, that, said ESPN, is exactly what TampaBay did in their review of Winston. They talked to all of his supporters and enablers, but never once talked to the multiple women who have accused him of malfecence. Do you suppose, like the Bears, they didn't want the truth? Will Winston revert to his bad behavior as many think?

1BigFellaFan,Today at 10:23 AM

Now as Dubs... you are still a pathetic, lying, sack of crap

3. TampaBay, like the Bears only talked to people who supported the result they wanted. That was the discussion on ESPN and why the two situations are linked.

4DubsDreader,12 minutes ago

I mean....

Well done Sal. Well done.

Reactions: echowaker
I mean this is probably Nole doing all of this right? He hacked into Dubs and Lil Feller's computers last night and was just waiting to do this. Probably thats what happened.

I mean this is probably Nole doing all of this right? He hacked into Dubs and Lil Feller's computers last night and was just waiting to do this. Probably thats what happened.
Hopefully board ops does something.

Yes, hopefully you will stop your attacking and respond to the thread.

Winston was NEVER vetted because he refused to cooperate with all parties. He either lies to the Police re: Publix or to Harbaugh when JH asked him about his thriving ways. Therefore we know Winston is a liar and if he ever is forced to testify in Civil Court we will see him lie again, but then it is called Perjury!

Reactions: sluggo69
I wonder where Epic stands on this

Right now he's probably changing his depends....

The initial post's content was a flat out lie and then it got worse/better?

It takes a special kind of dumb to pull this off.

I await the birth of new handles as these 2 are probably heading for cover....

A plant is smarter than you.

Reactions: echowaker

Winston was NEVER vetted because he refused to cooperate with all parties. He either lies to the Police re: Publix or to Harbaugh when JH asked him about his thriving ways. Therefore we know Winston is a liar and if he ever is forced to testify in Civil Court we will see him lie again, but then it is called Perjury!
If all lying was called perjury you would have numerous life sentences. They would throw away the key.

1. Define cooperated. Were you in the interviews with the Bucs officials and Winston? He didn't obstruct justice at least not according to any charging body of the justice system.

2. I believe you meant "thieving" not "thriving"

3. If you want us to respond to the thread I thought the point of the thread was McDonald not Winston, at least that is what the thread title says.

4. You do see the difference between the McDonald and Winston situation right? One had no charges filed against him despite a witness/alleged victim that would cooperate, the other had charges filed against him and then dropped when a witness/alleged victim stopped cooperating.

1. Define cooperated. Were you in the interviews with the Bucs officials and Winston? He didn't obstruct justice at least not according to any charging body of the justice system.

2. I believe you meant "thieving" not "thriving"

3. If you want us to respond to the thread I thought the point of the thread was McDonald not Winston, at least that is what the thread title says.

4. You do see the difference between the McDonald and Winston situation right? One had no charges filed against him despite a witness/alleged victim that would cooperate, the other had charges filed against him and then dropped when a witness/alleged victim stopped

Uh oh, you are making too much sense. Paging epic.....

Who gives a rats ass what you think.

^^^^^. You apparently give a "rats ass" and because it bothers you so it makes it even more fun!
You are so full of crap. You never posted one thing about him. Just why would you post about a Fl grad going to the Bears on an ND board. Listen up numb nuts. You have been outed again for using multiple handles. Also, this and 2 of your other idiotic "offspring" were recently launched from another board. You saw this current story and decided to tie your fsu obsession to it. You are a lying sack of crap. You are not an ND fan. You are nothing more than a hair pulling phony trying to ruin folks on this board's experience daily. Good for you...

^^^^^. You apparently give a "rats ass" and because it bothers you so it makes it even more fun!
resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-you-must-be-insane-but-please-go-on-3fa72b.jpg

So funny! The likes of cgvr and Nole fans calling anyone a hypocrite or a fraud. Answer the guys questions. McDonald and Winston are pigs, why not just agree on that?

....and, just like McDonald, Winton will prey upon others as time moves on!

Reactions: sluggo69
There it is... People have answered the questions and tried to engage the OP but he disappeared once he started posting as dubs... I guess dubs will disappear now too.

There it is... People have answered the questions and tried to engage the OP but he disappeared once he started posting as dubs... I guess dubs will disappear now too.
"Uh oh, you are making too much sense. Paging epic....."
Rinse, wash, repeat....
Ding dong will now claim epic doesn't know dubs.....doesn't know big.....and the wheels on the bus go round and round.....

You are so full of crap. You never posted one thing about him. Just why would you post about a Fl grad going to the Bears on an ND board. Listen up numb nuts. You have been outed again for using multiple handles. Also, this and 2 of your other idiotic "offspring" were recently launched from another board. You saw this current story and decided to tie your fsu obsession to it. You are a lying sack of crap. You are not an ND fan. You are nothing more than a hair pulling phony trying to ruin folks on this board's experience daily. Good for you...

LOL. Good one, no1e. Or do you prefer to go by ForeverNole22?

Reactions: john0gaunt
LOL. Good one, no1e. Or do you prefer to go by ForeverNole22?
Do you prefer hole Argus? It is nice to see another alias johno likes your post.
Keep up the stalking though. PS While you're at it you may want to remove your nose from kelly's butt. The 2 posters you mentioned know more about football than you ever will...

Last edited:
When a wacko ^^^^^^ like Mo1d posts at 2:58 AM he should never be talking about credibility. What a nut job!

When a wacko ^^^^^^ like Mo1d posts at 2:58 AM he should never be talking about credibility. What a nut job!
Day Care out early today?

You calling ANYONE a nut job or wacko (having no cred to boot) is just another height of hypocrisy. I'll put my cred up against yours or any of your 20+ usernames 24/7. I'm your daddy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT