ADVERTISEMENT

"petition to the board administration" thread is locked

LOL .... if anyone should know about that it would be you argus

Witch hunt for 8 plus years against FSU

Rivals biggest liar according to the mods
and the majority of posters at this site.

= loser

The gift that keeps on giving. I swear

Last edited:
Tells me that any poster, no matter how offensive, obnoxious, or outrageous, will be tolerated here. The board rules are meaningless, as are the wishes of the posters here.

Reactions: captstabbin
Tells me that its a free board and you get what you pay for.
No other free board tolerates what argus bring to the table which is amply described by 78 in the above post. Thus the reason he's been username banned close to two dozen times.

I say invite all the Florida State fans over here and let's have a party! Beers and tequila for everyone!

This board has become a damn joke. Why they allow some half wit run around here with multiple handles is beyond me.

Hey Argus, we all get it you don't like Florida State and there fan base. Here's a notice, they don't like you either!

Reactions: cgvr
I mean it violated board rules would be the most obvious reason without me having to even read the second post. Real deep thinker there pardner.

What rule did it violate? I just read the rules again and don't see any rule that it could have conceivably violated.

78- As much I support the point behind it thread I believe the moderators are going to view the thread as either (1) An attack on a poster or (2) A flame only oriented thread. I am not saying its a proper interp or that there is a fair enforcement of the board rules but its not really that curious that the thread got locked. There was a lot of posters attacking each other on it. It had nothing to do with sports or ND, and it was spiraling pretty quickly.

Silver evidently believes that there is something noteworthy in it being closed but he doesn't want to share what he thinks is so interesting about it.

No other free board tolerates what argus bring to the table which is amply described by 78 in the above post. Thus the reason he's been username banned close to two dozen times.

You two have been going back and forth with this garbage for years.

Years.

You want to clean up this board? Leave. Both of you. You're as much to blame for this whiny crap flooding the board as he/they are. So reply how you're so much better than "they" are, and keep detracting from ND Football, the actual purpose of the damn board.

Seriously, what kind of masochist are you that you keep crawling back for this abuse?

What a whiny bunch of sad sacks. No wonder everybody has abandoned this board.

Tells me that any poster, no matter how offensive, obnoxious, or outrageous, will be tolerated here. The board rules are meaningless, as are the wishes of the posters here.
Could not it be simply that enough was given and there was no longer any reason to waste space.

Years.

You want to clean up this board? Leave. Both of you. You're as much to blame for this whiny crap flooding the board as he/they are. So reply how you're so much better than "they" are, and keep detracting from ND Football, the actual purpose of the damn board.

Seriously, what kind of masochist are you that you keep crawling back for this abuse?

Use the ignore feature if you are so hyped up.

I come here to discuss FB. I can't help it if your local village idiot hijacks every thread and makes it about FSU. When he's not here this board cruises along pretty nicely without incident. When he and his band of psycho personalities shows up agreeing with himself then all hell breaks lose. And I'm mild mannered compared to the ND fans here when it comes to calling his butt out for the nonsense and pathological lies he pollutes this board with.

And yes .... it's been going on for years with no end in sight. One would think after eight years or so of abuse from not only FSU fans but also ND fans and 22+ different usernames he would get the hint. But he's both a psychopath and a sociopath and people with those personality traits seldom do much of anything that makes sense. Especially if they refuse help and don't take their meds.

Years.

I totally agree with this post. This board with be a whole lot better if both of t hem were gone.

78- As much I support the point behind it thread I believe the moderators are going to view the thread as either (1) An attack on a poster or (2) A flame only oriented thread. I am not saying its a proper interp or that there is a fair enforcement of the board rules but its not really that curious that the thread got locked. There was a lot of posters attacking each other on it. It had nothing to do with sports or ND, and it was spiraling pretty quickly.

Silver evidently believes that there is something noteworthy in it being closed but he doesn't want to share what he thinks is so interesting about it.
I think 78's reply accurately answered the post. Anything goes on here. Too bad it has to happen under a site that trys to relate to the University of Notre Dame.

Reactions: Bodizephax
yeah this board got pretty sad over the last two years and people were leaving anyway- then this BS remake just kind of finished it off. Pretty soon it will only be the two cockroaches and their fans left.

Use the ignore feature if you are so hyped up.

I come here to discuss FB. I can't help it if your local village idiot hijacks every thread and makes it about FSU. When he's not here this board cruises along pretty nicely without incident. When he and his band of psycho personalities shows up agreeing with himself then all hell breaks lose. And I'm mild mannered compared to the ND fans here when it comes to calling his butt out for the nonsense and pathological lies he pollutes this board with.

And yes .... it's been going on for years with no end in sight. One would think after eight years or so of abuse from not only FSU fans but also ND fans and 22+ different usernames he would get the hint. But he's both a psychopath and a sociopath and people with those personality traits seldom do much of anything that makes sense. Especially if they refuse help and don't take their meds.

If one post to you in the 15 years I've been on this board is "hyped up", so be it.

Maybe, just maybe, you are part of the problem. You choose to visit this site EVERY DAY, and you seek this stuff out as much as he does. Your response to my post is a prime example.

Stop pretending to be a victim.

You always could just walk away. The fact is you crave the validation of having other people agree with you. He/them/they are an easy target.

Either way, I'll most likely fail to take my own advice while I silently watch you two swing your purses at each other.

I don't need the ignore button to disregard all the whining, and I'm certainly not hyped up. But it certainly would be refreshing if you two would knock it off and admit that you're in love with each other.

If one post to you in the 15 years I've been on this board is "hyped up", so be it.

Maybe, just maybe, you are part of the problem. You choose to visit this site EVERY DAY, and you seek this stuff out as much as he does. Your response to my post is a prime example.

You always could just walk away. The fact is you crave the validation of having other people agree with you. He/them/they are an easy target.

Either way, I'll most likely fail to take my own advice while I silently watch you two swing your purses at each other.

I don't need the ignore button to disregard all the whining, and I'm certainly not hyped up. But it certainly would be refreshing if you two would knock it off and admit that you're in love with each other.

I'd like to provide some mood music for the makeup.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OK ... what ever blows your skirt up.

Then you won't be offended if I put you on ignore?

There'll be no making up with ARGUS from me. I surround myself with quality folks. I feel the need to shower after every exchange with him. Thanks for caring though.

No1e is a really, really strange guy. I know he is old, and says he has kids, but he need be pitied and some of you guys really are going to send this old man to hurt himself. Lighten Up!

I realize he is nuts and I am going to try to be better regardless of his attacks on me and the people he accusers me of being. I really think he has lost it! He may hurt his great grand children!

No1e is a really, really strange guy. I know he is old, and says he has kids, but he need be pitied and some of you guys really are going to send this old man to hurt himself. Lighten Up!

I realize he is nuts and I am going to try to be better regardless of his attacks on me and the people he accusers me of being. I really think he has lost it! He may hurt his great grand children!
Can always tell when Day Care is over. Set your clock by it.

I'm just one of hundreds who accuse you of being exactly who you are. Including the mods. Explain why two of your usernames were recently banned AGAIN at the Soundoff Board (by a ND mod never-the-less) for posting under multiple usernames in the same thread agreeing with yourself.

You'll get no agreement on anything you post. Pay attention.

OK ... what ever blows your skirt up.

Then you won't be offended if I put you on ignore?

There'll be no making up with ARGUS from me. I surround myself with quality folks. I feel the need to shower after every exchange with him. Thanks for caring though.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word, but if you figure it out, sure.

Expand your horizons no1e, codependency is an ugly thing.

I'm just one of hundreds who accuse you of being exactly who you are. Including the mods. Explain why two of your usernames were recently banned AGAIN at the Soundoff Board (by a ND mod never-the-less) for posting under multiple usernames in the same thread agreeing with yourself.

Where/when did that happen? What handles were tossed? Is it a suspension or the cornfield? This is positive development.

Where/when did that happen? What handles were tossed? Is it a suspension or the cornfield? This is positive development.
Oh about 7-10 days ago. Epic, dubs and bigfella. All three banned from the thread and two of the three perma-banned from the siite.

Not sure I can find it because the threads move so quickly there being a national board but I'll see and link it for you.

The fact that it was locked is a good thing. It means they took notice. How many other threads where he spews his garbage get locked?

Banning him will be a little more complicated than banning your typical sane poster. Give it some time. They will get it taken care of.

Here ya go:

"I warned you before. Posting with multiple handles into the same thread. And its always FSU isn't it?.

I'm locking this handle from this thread. And banning the other handles from the board. It won't be tolerated here."

http://forums.rivals.com/threads/jameis-winston-files-countersuit-against-kinsman.95790/page-3

Here ya go:

"I warned you before. Posting with multiple handles into the same thread. And its always FSU isn't it?.

I'm locking this handle from this thread. And banning the other handles from the board. It won't be tolerated here."

http://forums.rivals.com/threads/jameis-winston-files-countersuit-against-kinsman.95790/page-3

Wow! That is outstanding work by IB. Well done. Great first step. That is proactive. Thanks for the link.
Who are fsu's deep threats and how does TE look?
PS southern cal's te bryce dixon is no longer on the team...

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word, but if you figure it out, sure.

Codependancy is ugly, but when it applies to schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder (Epic/Nole/Dubs), there's no escape and the cycle spirals. Meds... lots and lots of meds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT