ADVERTISEMENT

Pedictions on how Golson will pan out at FSU...........

Even going to FSU, where idiots abound, Golson is not an idiot and there is no way he would go to compete for a starting job when he was already competing for a starting job and at higher profile, higher ranked and better team. Even No1e knows EG was guaranteed the starting job as FSU, but I guess it hurts his feelings so he can't accept facts.

Can't you go torture North Carolina for a while? It's right up your alley.

I don't believe for one second that Fisher "promised" Golson the starting job. And I don't think 99% of the FBS coaches would have made that promise either. You are just asking for trouble doing something stupid like that.

Of course, you are correct. Golson wasn't demanding that anywhere. That whole rumor is ridiculous.

Even going to FSU, where idiots abound, Golson is not an idiot and there is no way he would go to compete for a starting job when he was already competing for a starting job and at higher profile, higher ranked and better team. Even No1e knows EG was guaranteed the starting job as FSU, but I guess it hurts his feelings so he can't accept facts.
Like I said ..... only an idiot would assume that.

But keep it coming. I'm enjoying your total meltdown. It's epic.

You notice no one agrees with you ......... about anything.

The FACTS are ... you don't have a clue what you are spewing. Trolling becomes you.

Can't you go torture North Carolina for a while? It's right up your alley.
Well ..... kinda up his alley. As integrity challenged as UNC is with this situation they don't hold a candle to Argus when it comes being integrity challenged.

Argus talks a good game attacking others in hypocritical ways but when you take things out of context, embellish facts, make stuff up that never happened, post with a delusional agenda and are a pathological liar like no other you have little room to criticise others about much of anything. It just falls on deaf ears.

truly delusional.

Easy Schedule at FSU - might put up Heisman numbers if he throws it to the guys on his team.

3916-John-F-Kennedy-JR_biography.jpg

bst.gif

This is the most creative post this board has ever seen.

Well done! Still laughing....

Even goofy has to be peeing....

You need to make this your permanent signature for a while. Yes, it's that good.

All Hail ForeverNole22 emperor of Rivals

PS Please note the dark brown hair....
methinks ding dong looked up the wrong JFK as Sr. had reddish brown hair....

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverNole22
I bet Golson has fewer interceptions than last years QB, doesn't steal from local merchants and doesn't take advantage of two or more women at FSU. The question will be, will Jumbo be proud of him or does he reserve such pride only for those who abuse others?

This is the most creative post this board has ever seen.

Well done! Still laughing....

Even goofy has to be peeing....

You need to make this your permanent signature for a while. Yes, it's that good.

All Hail ForeverNole22 emperor of Rivals

PS Please note the dark brown hair....
methinks ding dong looked up the wrong JFK as Sr. had reddish brown hair....
Thank you sir and excellent idea.

Thank you sir and excellent idea.
Nice ..... now if you could somehow incorporate the chick with the rolling eyes in that thread with those two mocking argus and his JFK Jr look alike post you will have hit the trifecta. I'm sure Mr. Trifecta himself wouldn't mind.

Nice ..... now if you could somehow incorporate the chick with the rolling eyes in that thread with those two mocking argus and his JFK Jr look alike post you will have hit the trifecta. I'm sure Mr. Trifecta himself wouldn't mind.
Done :)

OK it's all speculation but give it your best shot. Will he even earn the starting role? Completion %, TD's passing, TD's rushing, TO's, Judgment and decision making on the field, Football IQ, agility and moves...........you name it...........let's hear it.

I believe Golson will be very successful at FSU . He is in great situation where his mobility will be real asset as the OL develops.

I bet Golson has fewer interceptions than last years QB, doesn't steal from local merchants and doesn't take advantage of two or more women at FSU. The question will be, will Jumbo be proud of him or does he reserve such pride only for those who abuse others?
I believe Golson will be very successful at FSU . He is in great situation where his mobility will be real asset as the OL develops.

Bingo. I cannot believe the crap being spewed at Notre Dame Grad and fellow alum Golson by supposed ND fans. The guy is an extraordinary talent. You guys hit the jackpot. Did you see what Walsh did with Montana? He played to Joe's strengths and built an offense around it. That's a gift Fisher has... Fisher will do the same with Everett. Believe me the FSU playbook is not going to be very difficult for Golson to absorb. He's going to kill it in Tallahassee if he stays healthy.

The good thing is he already has the playbook in his possession. He can spend the summer in the film room and working with Coach Sanders.

I think Jimbo will work in some read option for him as well.

The good thing is he already has the playbook in his possession. He can spend the summer in the film room and working with Coach Sanders.

I think Jimbo will work in some read option for him as well.

It is going to be a joke. The wild card is the o line. What kind of size/experience will you put in front of him? Sarkisian installed his O no problem with Kessler. It happens all the time. Golson's learning curve will look like a hockey stick....

It is going to be a joke. The wild card is the o line. What kind of size/experience will you put in front of him? Sarkisian installed his O no problem with Kessler. It happens all the time. Golson's learning curve will look like a hockey stick....
Great size, but not much experience. Almost our entire o line was just drafted. This is why I'm so excited about EG's mobility. He will definitely get to put that to use.

Great size, but not much experience. Almost our entire o line was just drafted. This is why I'm so excited about EG's mobility. He will definitely get to put that to use.

As long as they aren't going backwards, can get him some time and space he'll be fine.
Tight ends?

Name one top flight NFL QB Jimbo Fisher coached? Matt Flynn? EJ Manuel?

Nest time you make a statement like Jimbo Fisher is attractive to guys who want to play QB at the next level, why don't you try backing it up with some facts.

Nest time you make a statement like Jimbo Fisher is attractive to guys who want to play QB at the next level, why don't you try backing it up with some facts.
I'm going to assume your post is pure sarcasm.

Why don't you do your research and find the facts? He has four 1st round QB draft choices in a row. Two at #1 , one at #12 and another at #16.

Show us any other QB coach in the country that can come remotely close to topping that.

As a QB if you want to get drafted by the NFL and have an opportunity to prove yourself at the highest level then currently Jimbo Fisher is your best answer at the college level.

Perhaps that's why 4-5* QB's continue to come to FSU knowing the competition is going to be top notch to earn a starting job.

You think that had anything to do with Golson choosing FSU over all the other options? You bet.

Young and inexperienced. Elite talent at RB (2 5*s) and WR (3 5*s), but also young.

Can any of those backs be moved to slot/wr? Getting all that horsepower on the field would be lethal... Holy crap that is a ton of 5 star talent on one side of the ball.... ps I would give Golson 6+* at this stage.....

Jumbo would be very attractive to college players knowing they can molest young ladies and still be supported by a coach who will call them a fine representative of the school. As for molding NFL QB's he has miserably struck out.

Jumbo would be very attractive to college players knowing they can molest young ladies and still be supported by a coach who will call them a fine representative of the school. As for molding NFL QB's he has miserably struck out.

Didn't this Epic handle and 2 other of your's get tossed from another site this week?
If there was a heisman for being tossed off boards you'd win it.

Fact: His last 3 starting QBs went in the first round and are multimillionaires.

Thanks for the low hanging fruit.

You continue to be an idiot. Jimbo is loved by players and their mommas because he believes in the Bill of Rights and supports his players if there is no evidence of guilt. His support of Winston proved to be 100% correct. He couldn't care less what a troll like yourself thinks. If there is an arrest or evidence to the contrary then Jimbo and/or FSU dismisses the player immediately.

And it's not Jimbo's responsibility to mold NFL players. He gets paid for motivating and developing college players to the best of their ability. He obviously is earning his paycheck. What they do after they leave his mentoring is the responsibility of a different coach. And with the exception of his 1st Div 1 first round QB many years ago all his QB's are still in the NFL laughing all the way to the bank. But I can see why some failing dolt like yourself would construe that as miserably striking out. You are pathetic.

If Golson wants a shot at opportunity he made a solid decision. One that will give him the best chance at his lifetime dream. He figured that out in a hurry.

Reactions: echowaker
Fact: His last 3 starting QBs went in the first round and are multimillionaires.

Thanks for the low hanging fruit.

There's a portion of our fan base that doesn't pay attention to the real world or understand football. They're easily identified at our games because they smell like an old sneaker. They are easily identified on this board. I swear there are fans from other schools here masquerading as ND fans. I just find it hard to believe that people can be this stupid.

Reactions: echowaker
It is also his responsibility to see them go to classes and get their degrees, but as you know, he fails miserably at that as did his scumbag predecessor. Golson is going to FSU because Jumbo promised him he would start. He knew he wasn't going to at ND so he had to jump. But, spin and lies are your life, so lie away!

Quote from Argus/Holy Smoke, DubsDreader, Big Fella Fan, Irish Fan26, Epiciticus, etc., etc..:

"-My knowledge of Notre Dame is minimal? I and my family have been hopnored at half time, has yours?"

What year? What game? There is no answer to his crock of BS! He really is a John Hinckley, Jr.

468 × 286 - dailymail.co.uk

There's a portion of our fan base that doesn't pay attention to the real world or understand football. They're easily identified at our games because they smell like an old sneaker. They are easily identified on this board. I swear there are fans from other schools here masquerading as ND fans. I just find it hard to believe that people can be this stupid.
An old sneaker lmao. Every fan base has them, but ND's fan base is so huge that you probably have more than average.

It is also his responsibility to see them go to classes and get their degrees, but as you know, he fails miserably at that as did his scumbag predecessor. Golson is going to FSU because Jumbo promised him he would start. He knew he wasn't going to at ND so he had to jump. But, spin and lies are your life, so lie away!
I would say you couldn't be more wrong but you prove with every passing post that's a joke.

Once again you just make stuff up because the facts don't support your obsessive agenda.

First of all it's not HIS responsibility to see that players go to class. It's the responsibility of the players to make that decision IF they want to remain eligible and continue to play FB at FSU. His people check on that and if a player is found absent from class they pay a hefty price which includes suspension. Of course, you know this but chose to ignore it because it makes you out to be the liar you are.

Under no circumstances did Jimbo promise Golson ANYTHING other than a fair and equal opportunity to win the job. Just another thing you made up. Your comments prove you know nothing about Jimbo and you are just hell bent, as usual, attacking everything about FSU.

Do you even read the crap you post argus? Crazy as a lune.

Golson know how to pick up the wins many games is FSU.Golson's best season was in 2012. Golson's worse season was in 2014. Golson will be best season again in 2015 cause FSU have best players that Golson can pass to...

"Golson has the superb ability to elude defenders in the pocket, to extend plays, and turn negative plays into something positive. Golson’s pure athleticism allows him to make highlight tape runs and deliver high velocity eye-popping throws with ease. Golson was at his best when throwing in rhythm and making quick, decisive reads."http://floridastate.247sports.com/Bolt/ND-writers-answer-5-Golson-questions-37416597
HCJF will ride him but being a one year player, the pressure will be intense and expected. EG will do as well as the OL allows.
CFZLGLqUIAAGv6H.jpg:large

Last edited:
wrong. not the coaches job.

I predict he wont get suspended for yelling f her right in the p.
I wonder what happened where he felt the need to educate his fellow students?
On another note, all the students that heard the remark were given 3 sex ed credits.

ADVERTISEMENT