ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Makes it official to ND

I saw the video and my god is this getting disturbing. Kid plays OL! I've never felt so old.

The big Hogs just keep rolling in....ND needs to get the ball rolling on the ground with a line like this no reason not to! Momentum is growing since INVASION!!!

Reactions: TurnoverMachine
Do not be suprised if ND doesn't still pursue Stuart Reese. And, if Bredeson has a change of heart late in the process, they would take him in a heartbeat.
As of now, ND has one pure OT, one swing guy and one pure Guard.

As I posted in a previous thread about Boudreaux, a dominant OL can cover for some weaknesses at other areas. If you can run the ball, control the clock, and impose your will on teams, it's an awfully good recipe for success.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Welcome young man. ND's offensive line continues to bring in great talent. I think we are going to see more 31-0 ND wins in the near future and over much better competition that in the past couple of years.

his offer list was impressive and plus he's a florida guy. Clemson seemed to clearly be the team to beat early this spring but our irish really wowed him at irish invasion

Last edited:
Offensively speaking, other than QB, the offensive line is the most important part of the offense. A great line can make good skill players great. I say this because I always felt that when ND struggles to get superstar backs and receivers, they can always get great offensive linemen. Good backs and receivers can have great numbers when the line ahead of them is great. As much as the game has opened up with the spread, it still comes down to the big boys in the trenches. ND is best when they impose their will on other teams. It all begins with a big physical offensive line.

As I posted in a previous thread about Boudreaux, a dominant OL can cover for some weaknesses at other areas. If you can run the ball, control the clock, and impose your will on teams, it's an awfully good recipe for success.

Amen! Now, all we need is the idiot head coach to understand that.

I thought idiot coached at Michigan in ann arbor and got fired this past winter

ADVERTISEMENT