ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Boudreaux to announce Thursday

PolishIrish23

Go Irish
Oct 12, 2010
Parker will make his selection via a jingle on Bleacher Report Thursday. While I'm not big on the flashy announcement style ND is going to get a good one. The kid is massive and looks like a Brock Lesner clone. ND is really recruiting at an insane rate along the OL and Harry Heistand is the mastermind. For someone who doesn't like to recruit he sure can bring the big boys in. I fully expect Parker to be Irish by close of business Thursday. With Liam and Kramer on board and Parker joining you are looking at the best OL haul in the nation this year. Other schools will be pitching playing time though due to the depth at ND as a late push to take him....I think Oklahoma and Clemson will finish second to ND for this kid.

Geux Irish!

Polish, as you say, Harry has proven to be a great recruiter, which is funny considering all the angst on the board when he was hired and his professed dislike for recruiting. We lost a really good coach when his predecessor left, but Kelly went out and reeled in a great replacement, just as he did this year with the coaching changes. Always hate to celebrate before a public commitment, and hope you are right about Boudreaux. With all the talent and depth, this is the year we have every reason to expect our OL to be dominant, and able to impose its will.

Parker will make his selection via a jingle on Bleacher Report Thursday. While I'm not big on the flashy announcement style ND is going to get a good one. The kid is massive and looks like a Brock Lesner clone. ND is really recruiting at an insane rate along the OL and Harry Heistand is the mastermind. For someone who doesn't like to recruit he sure can bring the big boys in. I fully expect Parker to be Irish by close of business Thursday. With Liam and Kramer on board and Parker joining you are looking at the best OL haul in the nation this year. Other schools will be pitching playing time though due to the depth at ND as a late push to take him....I think Oklahoma and Clemson will finish second to ND for this kid.

Geux Irish!

He projects at G; as good as he is, there are bigger needs.

Would be a very, very nice pick up. Having a dominant OL and reliable run game can cover for a lot of other issues(as we saw vs LSU in the bowl game).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT